They got me!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter flying lotus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SSHZ

Yeah, right...... I don't think you'd want them back at this point. They probably cut them, weighed them, photographed them and chucked em. Many years ago when I was popped, they just took all the clones and plants and threw them in trash bags. Over the next few weeks, they turned into a watery, moldy mesh of plant shit. The dumb scumbags- it greatly reduced their bargaining power and I pled to a minor charge- after being found with over 800+ plants.... so much has changed since then!

flying lotus

flying lotus

They'll be watching you after this for sure...... I hope your moving out sooner rather than later.

yep. we were evicted and we moved... the owner/landlord is the one who called 911 on us and he is suing me for 2600 in damages caused by the raid... the guy has a screwed up sense of right and wrong i guess.

so does anyone have any wise words regarding trying to get all my stuff back?

I know Eugene Davidovich just won a court order for return of his medicine.....

I want mine back... it was so good. seems like i haven't slept in months

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hmm.. my son's never had any luck with LASD, they literally laugh in his face.

If you'd like a little advise on how to deal with the landlord (I'm assuming that you found through discovery that he's the one who called on you, the other pertinent bit of info here would be your lease agreement) let me know. I've been both.

He's going to try to talk about the clause on illegal behavior. He cannot cause your arrest for something that is legal in the state and county, though, and then claim that as being an illegal use of the premises. I'm not sure about the damage caused by the raid, I would speak to Fair Housing about that.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I grew up on fig st. Gained my wits when I was 18 and got outta esco. The cop ratio is ridiculous. Random checkpoints during the day even. Got pulled into a checkpoint a 10am because of know front license plate. Because of my past dui they did the full deal then searched my car. Had a little over an ounce and a half on me and this was before I got my mm license. Racist ass filthy checkpoints. They only put them in hispanic areas like lincoln and ash. Methcondido. Brings back memories.

Sux you got raided. That should give you enough reason to move outta that town.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

yep. we were evicted and we moved... the owner/landlord is the one who called 911 on us and he is suing me for 2600 in damages caused by the raid... the guy has a screwed up sense of right and wrong i guess.

You've won your freedom. Now go get indemnified! Thank you for standing up for our rights, congrats on your first victory and good luck with the rest of the fight.

R

RMCG

Fuckin' ACE! Doesn't matter how many plants, 4th amendment violated, almost unbelievably (in this day and time) judge supports your constitutional rights. You need yourself one of those 4th amendment t-shirts now.
http://cargocollective.com/4thamendment

Thanks for the link SM.

Just got me some new boxers...

:)

FlyLo- Great to hear things got tossed. Very surprising in this day and age. Hell, some of my court proceedings the arresting officer ISN'T EVEN THERE, its another cop that is on 'court duty' and his word is golden, just whats in the report, as he is a sworn officer, so he can 'stand in for the other guy' (in their words). Tough to catch them in a lie when your accuser isn't even present! Congrats! Now go get your shit back and get out of dodge!

J

JAHGYDI

i grew up on fig st. Gained my wits when i was 18 and got outta esco. The cop ratio is ridiculous. Random checkpoints during the day even. Got pulled into a checkpoint a 10am because of know front license plate. Because of my past dui they did the full deal then searched my car. Had a little over an ounce and a half on me and this was before i got my mm license. Racist ass filthy checkpoints. They only put them in hispanic areas like lincoln and ash. Methcondido. Brings back memories.

Sux you got raided. That should give you enough reason to move outta that town.

horrible place. Hate going into esco.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We're driving pretty much everywhere now JUST to avoid the TSA. So, who gives a fuck if we're on a no-fly list? I will not fucking comply!

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

We're driving pretty much everywhere now JUST to avoid the TSA. So, who gives a fuck if we're on a no-fly list? I will not fucking comply!
That'll teach em! :)

"A journey of 1000 miles begins with a viscous ass raping at airport security." -Doug Stanhope

S

SSHZ

I'm guessing the landlord was paying the electric bill and saw bog jumps in his monthly bill. He figured out the big jump was caused by growing so he turned you in to get you out so his electric returned to normal..........I've seen similar issues in the past.

JH420

JH420

Grats man! Chalk up another victory for the good guys.

Can you sue the police for the value of your meds? I think it's been done before in Cali?

Should the lying cop not be facing perjury charges?

Shouldn't the police be liable for damages to the landlord?

Top Bottom