Theyre first night out .i hope theyll be ok

• Thread starter DevinA95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DevinA95

DevinA95

Update from today. Some trichomes are milky and some are clear. I decided to wait alittle bit longer. On 2 of them anyway I have another that isn't as far along yet

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Let em go as long as you can. I have seen identical outdoor plants have nearly a pound difference in finished weight from letting one go a few days longer. Don't rush it!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Take some now, some later, some still later. You can compare the effects of different levels of milky or amber trichs.
I really think everyone should do this at least once, just to see how much variation you can get in the the same plant, not just different phenos or strains.

Rooke

Rooke

Heya Devin most strains are typically 8 weeks of flowering to finish some even longer so the longer you’re able to hold off the better it will be keep up the good work bro!☮️

DevinA95

DevinA95

one of my holes is pretty much solid clay and the other hole wasn’t to bad, a mix of clay dirt and sand.
last year i filled with hp pro mix nothing else but i had to go feed it once a week at least, it was a mcgrillaz, sativa dom. , i’m pretty sure the roots weren’t liking the clay as the plant kinda stayed within the same diameter as the hole, telling me the roots didn’t penetrate the clay?
this year twice as big holes, probably need a bale for each hole.
i was thinking mixing pro mix with worm or sheep manure..
who knows, maybe just promix and i’ll go feed again.
this year a gelato dream from seed
and hopefully i get a female wild thailand as i started two just going to wait for sex to show before planting.
the gelato dream from anesia seeds has two pheno types i hoping to get the monster for outdoors..
here she is now with the wild thailand’s View attachment 1127082
Was wondering how these are doing now?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Was wondering how these are doing now?
check out latest update on what’s gnick55 up too..
i update every sunday..
the gelato dream is in the hole of mostly clay that i dug out and filled and amended, now too feeding, sometimes liquid nutrients too, she’s doing way better than my expectations.,
though i don’t think the roots are growing into the clay as this plant needs to be held upright..
going out today..
CA3C890D E745 47D2 B91E 840F9C2B4E21

Rooke

Rooke

Heya Nick she looks awesome man she’s gonna fill your buckets oh boy! I noticed some wpm on some of my fans yesterday first time I’ve seen it here I want to kill it ASAP it’s not near my buds can I just spray the fans or do everything? Piss me off fack I’m 5 weeks left what’s the mix of 3% peroxide 1 part peroxide to 10 parts water? I don’t want to affect the buds if I can help it

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Heya Nick she looks awesome man she’s gonna fill your buckets oh boy! I noticed some wpm on some of my fans yesterday first time I’ve seen it here I want to kill it ASAP it’s not near my buds can I just spray the fans or do everything? Piss me off fack I’m 5 weeks left what’s the mix of 3% peroxide 1 part peroxide to 10 parts water? I don’t want to affect the buds if I can help it
i’m pretty sure my thailand has just got it, kinda noticed a few questionable spots so i’ve sprayed a hydrogen peroxide mix, probably around 7% strength a couple days ago, going out today to spray again and to inspect plant, probably do at least another 6-8% strength spray again while out there..
it’s ok, h2o2 is naturally in rain water.. so in a way it’s organic? haha..
the gelato dream and my friends gelato dreams are growing like charms! all 7-9ft and healthy.,

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Hydrogen peroxide works good, for more serious problems maybe consider something like https://www.forestrydistributing.com/oxidate-20-fungicide-bactericide-omri-listed-biosafe-systems or another hydrogen dioxide based fungicidal.

Common garden fungicidals work just fine for weed as long as the spray is not either physically on your buds when you harvest or the spray will not stay systemic in your plant by harvest. Do a little research before application of course.

Just don't use stuff like eagle 20 if you can avoid it. If you have a bad enough problem you need to use sprays like that be very very mindful of when you apply and how long you have until harvest, as they will stay systemic for a very long time.

Wanda_Cosma

Wanda_Cosma

Hydrogen peroxide works good, for more serious problems maybe consider something like https://www.forestrydistributing.com/oxidate-20-fungicide-bactericide-omri-listed-biosafe-systems or another hydrogen dioxide based fungicidal.

Common garden fungicidals work just fine for weed as long as the spray is not either physically on your buds when you harvest or the spray will not stay systemic in your plant by harvest. Do a little research before application of course.

Just don't use stuff like eagle 20 if you can avoid it. If you have a bad enough problem you need to use sprays like that be very very mindful of when you apply and how long you have until harvest, as they will stay systemic for a very long time.
The plants we run usually just get a few spots towards the end of flower when it gets colder and damp. I don't like spraying anything really. Although I've been known to use azamax for spider mite control.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

You see a lot of outdoor with at least some wpm on it in most climates really, it is a matter of life especially in coastal areas. I would agree that less spraying is generally better than more, and will add that preventative is always best. Adding a weekly rotation of benificials and foliars can do a lot for the health of your plants.

I have used azamax as well, thankfully mites are less of a problem with a small indoor. Mites are horrible. Like botrytis and wpm suck but bugs are hooooorrible.

Rooke

Rooke

I agree with you 100% I rarely spray my plants I think I sprayed 3 times during veg maybe only twice. I watch to see what is eating or sucking on my leaves and wait for their cycle to finish and only spray if no predators come to the rescue. I leave all the natural plants grow beside my gals so they grow together. I used to clean it all up tidy around the pallets and such yeah it’s looks great but I’ve noticed that I had fewer problem insects this year than in the past 5 years that’s why my grow looks like such a jungle. When I see a hole from a bud worm on a stalk I squash the stem until it pops up to the next node and down the the next node hoping to pop it the stem splits but recovers fast and no further signs of them. I also save all my egg shells, bake them in the oven at 220f for 30 min then crush the crap out of them and place them around the inside of my pot to keep snails and slugs at bay. I also have found the more plants you have definitely helps keep their options open as far as attacking and preying on one or two plants I’m a not sure wether I’m going to spray milk or peroxide just yet as my buds are getting fatter by the day and I hope it doesn’t spread much I’ll probably start spraying individual leaves today. I hope y’all enjoyed my 2 cents worth love and ☮️ I’m in Canada so I can’t get lost coast and all the other fungicides you folks in the states have at your disposal but thanks for try to help me out ❤️

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I agree with you 100% I rarely spray my plants I think I sprayed 3 times during veg maybe only twice. I watch to see what is eating or sucking on my leaves and wait for their cycle to finish and only spray if no predators come to the rescue. I leave all the natural plants grow beside my gals so they grow together. I used to clean it all up tidy around the pallets and such yeah it’s looks great but I’ve noticed that I had fewer problem insects this year than in the past 5 years that’s why my grow looks like such a jungle. When I see a hole from a bud worm on a stalk I squash the stem until it pops up to the next node and down the the next node hoping to pop it the stem splits but recovers fast and no further signs of them. I also save all my egg shells, bake them in the oven at 220f for 30 min then crush the crap out of them and place them around the inside of my pot to keep snails and slugs at bay. I also have found the more plants you have definitely helps keep their options open as far as attacking and preying on one or two plants I’m a not sure wether I’m going to spray milk or peroxide just yet as my buds are getting fatter by the day and I hope it doesn’t spread much I’ll probably start spraying individual leaves today. I hope y’all enjoyed my 2 cents worth love and ☮️ I’m in Canada so I can’t get lost coast and all the other fungicides you folks in the states have at your disposal but thanks for try to help me out ❤️
too late for milk,
no milk on buds, just peroxide 5-7% strength, wear gloves..

Top Bottom