Theyre first night out .i hope theyll be ok

• Thread starter DevinA95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Trichs! Congratulations!Impressed with all the work you’ve put in to get them this far!That will make it taste all the sweeter! But please tell me those are shitty pictures and that’s not WPM.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Trichs! Congratulations!Impressed with all the work you’ve put in to get them this far!That will make it taste all the sweeter! But please tell me those are shitty pictures and that’s not WPM.
Appears to revegging and that sure looks like mildew.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Definitely looks like you have some powdery, I would get on spraying them now to try to keep it under control. If it's raining on them you also might consider covering them, pound some rebar into the ground and use it to anchor the end of a piece of pvc, bend it over the top of your plant to the ground on the other side anchoring it with a second piece of rebar. Do the same on the other side of your plant, and put a piece of pvc on top of the two ribs in the middle to give it support, tape/tie it all together, then drape some plastic over your mini hoop house, leaving the ends open and the bottom foot or so from the floor rolled up for ventilation. Probably the simplest and easiest way to cover in a guerilla setting.

Your plants are looking good. All those weird looking single and triple bladed leaves are normal for re vegging, expect some weird growth. Keep it up!

DevinA95

DevinA95

If everyone is referring to the white/ brighter spots on the leaves, I'm pretty sure its just the reflection/glair of the sky on the wet leaves in the picture. I sprayed with insect soap and looked all throughout the leaves and I didn't notice any powdery mildew. I gave them all a good shake to maybe get excess water off. I dont think it is mildew but I will double check when I go out.

DevinA95

DevinA95

Does anyone have any recommendations? Does everything look good? Possibly defoliate?I was thinking about watering them with molasses. This was from last night.
The top 3 pictures are all three different plants.

Rooke

Rooke

Heya Devin your plants are 👀 great🤛 You may want to do some bottom clean up of some of those leaves for better airflow and perhaps some of the middles as well if they aren’t getting air flow as well. Not to much at one time though.As far as molasses goes I can’t recommend it as I have never tried it sorry man. Keep up the good work bro.

socks4free

socks4free

Does anyone have any recommendations? Does everything look good? Possibly defoliate?I was thinking about watering them with molasses. This was from last night.
It definitely looks like you may have some wpm in a coupe of these pictures.

i use molasses with great results. But you need to make sure it is unsulfered molasses, as the sulphur can kill the microbes in your soil that are helping your plant and cause you issues. I buy unsulfered blackstrap molasses which seems to be the best kind. I start at 1 tbs per gallon and when I get closer to harvest I'll bring it up to 2tbs per gallon.

To get it to mix into the water well it's best to fill the jug maybe 1/8th of the way with hot water put your molasses in shake it very well and then fill it the rest of the way with lukewarm water and shake well again when full.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Careful what you put on them! You don’t need to go out there and find that animals have been rooting around in your pots, tearing things up. I’d stay away from the food-based additives unless you’re going to cage Those things up. Overall they’re looking pretty good. You might just pull this off yet!

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Looking good! You will be happy with your first harvest either way, everybody looks back at their first and sees where they could have done better but the gratification is worth it.

Looks like they are already starting to flop over, start thinking about getting some support before they get huge and break themselves in half.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
When you’re visiting your plants out in the wild twice a week you really have to sit down and consider all the consequences of any actions that you take. I know I’ve been there.They are going to stink from here on out and that might be an attractant. I think a physical barrier is in order if you can get away with it. Two cents.

DevinA95

DevinA95

I appreciate everyone's replies. You guys have helped me through this whole thing. As far as the molasses goes, I didn't really consider that animals may be attracted to it. I would want to stay clear of that. Is there anything else I could use that would the same thing? As far as the support goes could I use stakes?

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

2x2 stakes, t posts, bamboo sticks, pvc, pretty much anything you can stick into the ground or the soil in your pot and support branches directly or indirectly with

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Looks like you got some time to figure it out. Back in the day how are used to tie off 3/4 of the way out on a branch loop it up over a node on the stem and tie off on the other side a lower branch kind of like a counterweight thing. But those were big plants like 6 feet. Yeah you could put steaks out. But I’m not that is any more stealthy than a cage. And I know stealth is important to you. Are used to have so many branches tied onto that main stem it wasn’t funny but it works most of the time. Until you get up to the top. Use some of that good old Ohio ingenuity! And you can always support the main stem with a steak.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I wasn’t too concerned about stealth. When you’re taking care of 150 plants do you have to improvise. Didn’t have much in the way of resources.Just a bunch of rat traps and twine. Lol

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Earth to D 95! Earth to D 95! Are you still in business?

DevinA95

DevinA95

20210820 200634
20210820 200701
20210820 200718
20210820 200810
20210820 200842

Here they are. I just got back from watering. Everything seemed ok. I'm going back Sunday for another molasses feeding. Do these close ups look good and are there any issues from what you can see that I need to address? Thank you everyone in advance. I haven't been out in about a week.

Top Bottom