• Thread starter 420farmz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Double Ended Lights OR Chinese LED?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So when you say "grow students" does then you are a teacher?

And im the one saying LED dont get the weight! I dont know about anyone else. There are pros and cons to all the lights whether you run Double Ended, Single Ended, LEC/CMH, or LED.

But if you really think Double Ended lights are even comparable to LEDs in cost to profit margin then i would ask you to show me proof.

Cause these plants of mine are grown under DE CMH and they are at week 6.

I do this for $$$ all im saying is if your doing it for $$$ then you would NEVER get the same weight of LEDs as DE. And since weight is money i definitely would never go back to LEDs. I could has numerous customers at my store that actually are members of this site verify this very statement!

If you cant manage heat- go with LED.
If you want to cut down on electricity go with LED.
If you want some good quality smoke go with LED.

But if you want to make way more $$$ and yield significantly more DEFINITELY do not go with LED!

If you want to get those $200 LEDs off Amazon then more power to you! But if you want to grow like the big dogs! You arent going to be spending no less then $800-1500 a light for a commerical LED. You have to imagine... Im in retail for growing equipment!

You might (if your lucky get your LB per light) with LEDs. But im good when im getting 2.5-4 lbs per light!

Plan and simple!

He is talking about samsung boards. The other leds anyone would argue against de’s are samsung strips and cree and other top cobs. I have not switched. I run a small single ended 600’s room. But there are many 3 lb per light grows using hlg and timber style led on the forums.

And i am the first to argue against hyped led info.

And the $250 price is chinese knockoff builds and kits. Not cheap amazon sold stuff. It costs about half of what HLG charges.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i know you've had this thread, for a while, now and I'll get weird, if i catch up- med is absolutely right. i fell for the hype n ended up with basic lighting, at the burnin watt, level... not the hype, lvl... however, i see the overlap bonuses and depending on ur height limitations, if any... I'd b thinkin reds, regardless of light tech.
saw u mentioned kind something. if it's kingplus led and i doubt that's what u meant- that's what i have and a custom 10ish yr old, red... that was ideal, for and PRICED for the times- still my fav; still gives best results; same-ish, burning watts.
so should u go led and I'm not 3mo tardy, to the party- look at the burnin values, not the bullshyt.

obviously, that's n/a, to cree n cobb.

most any light, will grow pounds, per... if one veg's, long enough...

-turnover, per annum
-bigger pictures

oliverjake74

oliverjake74

Running high cost led lights which cost your Pocket. It is better to use led lights that that saves your electricity bill and reduce pocket expenses Best LED Lights

BigCube

BigCube

I was running tent each with 600w last year and decided to do the same and got a $250 Chinese led. It turns on.... hmmm that’s about the extent of it works ok for veg but I’ve stuffed it back in the box. I slashed out and got a couple of Es300 V2 by green sunshine Company and they have indeed brought a little bit of sunshine. My other room has a mars hydro on each side and back to the trusty hose in the middle. It’s fascinating actually to see how they respond to the different lights. Hps wins hands down but it can get exp when you have a few going. V2 Es 300s are killer. It’s worth mentioning that not many hydro stores here stock leds as people don’t like them and have gone back to the hps. That’s my experience anyway . I can’t even give away my Chinese LED!!

I'll take it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom