Thinking of trying Gen. Hydoponics KoolBloom

• Thread starter Bulldoggin33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bulldoggin33

Was wondering if anyone has used and is pleased with the outcome, or displeased. Opinions please.
Peace

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

I use it,inside and out,and have great results!
As good as any top quality bud finisher,imho.
Use it with Flairform ferts for the finish run,in DWC,use it with Maxi grow and bloom,outdoors this year,nice results. I am in OZ.
2013 04 19 07 09 52 437   Copy
2013 04 19 07 07 47 546

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

The liquid Kool Bloom is great to use from the start of 12/12 'til the end of harvest. It makes the buds very resinous.

The powder you have to be careful with and not go over the recommended dose. Hermies and burn are common if you do.

Both are very solid products. I use both, but need to dial in the Powder better with Canna. Buds were bigger but not as solid.

Good luck on your decision.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Get a small bag, or bottle and do a side by side with the same strain. Use it on one, and not the other. I did, and the one that didn't get the cool bloom didn't look any different. So I chucked it. Nute marketing is awesome, they hit you where it counts.....promising bigger yields, more resin, etc....it's all garbage. Look into "Lucas formula", and put that extra cash into upgrading your grow room. I use lucas, and nothing else: It's all about genetics, focus on getting good genetics.....then just keep em' healthy. Good luck!

DSC00801
DSC00806

stutter

stutter

im totally with birddog.

i used to use liquid from start of bloom all the way through. since i stopped my resin production has been so much better, buds are so much smoother to smoke. quality is just all round better.

i also tried the dry powder version but didnt like it either. couldnt really see much of a difference in the buds except that everything seemed stressed.

now i just rock base nutes and my buds just get better and better

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I've used kool bloom many times and had good results, but the best results I've had from a bloom booster is with the hammerhead/Moab combo. I get a much bigger swell at the end with this. Remember to cut base nutes in half when using full strength Moab.

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

Like I said,it;s as good as any.As for all the other stuff peeps want to say...well ya can't stop peoples opinions;proofs in the pudding,and if your happy wit ya puddin',great,if ya not,change.
I use what's the cheapest and on special,and I ALWAYS get the same results;HAPPINESS!!!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

After this thread I pulled out the bag of Kool Bloom that I had and played with it a bit. In a 100 gallon rez, a half of the recommended dose boosted the PPM 125ish so a full dose would be around 250ppm. That's quite a bit, so keep that in mind if you are already feeding heavy... JFYI. At week 6 I get my PPMs up to 1500 with some strains, if I added KB it would burn em. Next time I fill my 20 gallon I'll add a full dose of KB to zero ppm water and get the exact PPM boost......after all, I do have a full bag to play with :D

A

A-Roe

1500 damn I be going ape shit when my meter goes above 1300. But when you use the koolbloom or the MOAB you have to cut those base nutes down to about 450-500. And from a person who has used a koolbloom(powder)/hammerhead combo the MOAB/hammerhead combo is doing a little better, so Id suggest you get the MOAB and if you cant find it in you local store get it off ebay.

K

kushsmoker30

I've used kool bloom many times and had good results, but the best results I've had from a bloom booster is with the hammerhead/Moab combo. I get a much bigger swell at the end with this. Remember to cut base nutes in half when using full strength Moab.

u ever use H16 Fire?

Latest posts

Top Bottom