Third Round Same Probleem .

• Thread starter Prevada 13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Am using almost the same stup as well .. opti climate and gavitas :)...

hiboy

hiboy

I was going to add that you might want to take your pots and lift them up a half inch to get them off the solid surface
There is a item you could use if wanted to it's the lens for your office building light fixture with the plastic grates
Hb

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I was going to add that you might want to take your pots and lift them up a half inch to get them off the solid surface
There is a item you could use if wanted to it's the lens for your office building light fixture with the plastic grates
Hb

Thanks for the input.

Its too late now and am too lazy to change any thing. I know what ill ne doin for the next round and am already busy with it .
Ill use those 1000 liter plastic tanks .
Chop them twice . Raise them alittle from the ground .. make holes in the bottom of them .. fill them with coco . Pond liner under them . make my own dripping system from above ..
Makea any sense ?

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Ibc cl zwart hout 1

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Each is eaxctly 1.2 x 1 meter and ill have 1x gavita 1000w above each .

From each container, I can make 2x tabels .

And fill as much coco as I want .. I thik ill fill 250 liter in each 1.2x1 M table.

I found them very cheap as well. For 35 euro I can make 2x tabels each is 1.2 x 1 meter ..
And the run of ill suck from the pond liner with wet-hoover !

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Will get ride of this wooden big thing and raise them with simple stuff..

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I know I sound crazy for you guys, but fingerss crossed that it will work :D lool.
Peace .
Rp13

NorthernMich

NorthernMich

Well Some still think this world is flat too.. But ya . Let me know when you fix your problem. Pathologists no nothing and cannabis growers know it all .. lol

Last edited:
P

PharmHand

I've considered these too. They have different shapes and sizes. Those 1000Ls are usually cheaper tho if u get used ones, 100$ in Canada on Craigslist. I'm sure you know this but be careful what it was used for originally..... Mine had apple sauce in it no problems but my friend had one that had some kind of "food grade" glue in it and used it as a res it made his water smell weird and caused some odd deficiencies

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I've considered these too. They have different shapes and sizes. Those 1000Ls are usually cheaper tho if u get used ones, 100$ in Canada on Craigslist. I'm sure you know this but be careful what it was used for originally..... Mine had apple sauce in it no problems but my friend had one that had some kind of "food grade" glue in it and used it as a res it made his water smell weird and caused some odd deficiencies

Owsome idea, but they dont look deep enough . Maybe I can find deeper here .. ill take alook.. thanks again...
Indeed that was on my mind about asking what they have been used for.
But I found very cheap guy (35euro ) ""Thats no money" and he clean them very very good :) .
He has over 200+ piece so Ill pick the ones that I have good feeling for .
Rp

Latest posts

Top Bottom