Third Round Same Probleem .

• Thread starter Prevada 13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

When I wanna check the coco PH

I adjust water ph to 7 then take sample of the coco and mix it with the water 1.5 to 1 ..

Then check the water ph .

Is this is the correct way or anybody have another way to check the coco ph ?

hiboy

hiboy

When I wanna check the coco PH

I adjust water ph to 7 then take sample of the coco and mix it with the water 1.5 to 1 ..

Then check the water ph .

Is this is the correct way or anybody have another way to check the coco ph ?
Collect your run off and check ppm or ec
Hb

hiboy

hiboy

I spend the high dollar
I run full line of advanced
At
Half strength
When I flush I will usually keep the additive that's most important in that stage no matter what (big bud, or overdrive)
Hb

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Its not as accurate as checking the coco it self .
Canna has its way on thier website but the assholes dont mention the water ph when I suppose to make the test .

They just say deoionized water when u check for the coco EC

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

COCO measuring method
The most reliable method for measuring the nutrient levels in coco is using the 1: 1.5 extraction method.
EC and pH of the root environment can be determined by using this method. The pH and EC of the drain water generally deviates from the actual root situation, as coco is able to retain and release elements.

1. Take a sample of CANNA COCO from the slabs or pots (photo 1). This can be done with a soil core sampler or a trowel. To get a representative sample the coco must be collected from as many places as possible.
  2. Collect the sample in a bowl and determine whether it contains the right amount of moisture. The coco has the right amount of moisture if moisture disappears between your fingers when you squeeze it (photo 2). Add demineralised water if necessary and mix the coco.
  3. Take a 250 ml measuring jug and fill it with 150 ml of demineralised water. Add coco to the 250 ml mark (photo 3). Fully mix and allow the slurry to settle for at least two hours.
  4. Mix again and measure the pH.
  5. Filter this material and measure the EC.
infopaper-coco_text_05.jpg
infopaper-coco_text_06.jpg
infopaper-coco_text_07.jpg

A 1:1.5 analysis can preferably be done after 3 to 4 weeks. The target values for EC are between 1.1 and 1.3, for the pH, between 5.5 and 6.2. Very high EC values increase the risk of burning symptoms. To limit the risk of burning symptoms, the coco can be rinsed with acidified water (pH 5.8: acidify with CANNA pH - growth).

hiboy

hiboy

Well since u flushed what's your plan now
Check all basics.......
Make sure testers are calibrated
Correct temps lights on and lights off
Co2 working correctly
Lots of air movement
Humidity 50% range
Start low level nutrients ???
Hb

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I know that u guys all in the usa mesure the run off . But as u see its pointless in coco

The pH and EC of the drain water generally deviates from the actual root situation, as coco is able to retain and release elements.

Accordiong to canna not this stuiped dutch guy .

hiboy

hiboy

Broad mites do things like that
Did u ever spray anything with lights on
Hb

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Well since u flushed what's your plan now
Check all basics.......
Make sure testers are calibrated
Correct temps lights on and lights off
Co2 working correctly
Lots of air movement
Humidity 50% range
Start low level nutrients ???
Hb

My plan is the following

Ill let them dry and increase the ec as flushing didnt help.

If this continue ill change my nutrient line all to aptus .
If that didnt work ill fucking buy drip system and adjsut my whole setup again !!!

hiboy

hiboy

I know that u guys all in the usa mesure the run off . But as u see its pointless in coco

The pH and EC of the drain water generally deviates from the actual root situation, as coco is able to retain and release elements.

Accordiong to canna not this stuiped dutch guy .
Don't think your stupid from your output so far
There's just something wrong with your grow op and need to pinpoint it
Hb

hiboy

hiboy

My plan is the following

Ill let them dry and increase the ec as flushing didnt help.

If this continue ill change my nutrient line all to aptus .
If that didnt work ill fucking buy drip system and adjsut my whole setup again !!!
Remember it won't happen overnight
Takes a few days to see anything positive
Plus not being in veg you won't see new leaf growth
I would keep a close eye on the hairs since they burn up first
Hb

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Don't think your stupid from your output so far
There's just something wrong with your grow op and need to pinpoint it
Hb

Thank you bro. Its irritating me as well .. Ill keep an eye and give updates later on .

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lol never been called a parrot before but I like it
Overwatering does not do that to the leaves if you had half a brain you would know that overwatering droops leaves does not burn them up and make them crinkle

Actually with continued but not severe overwatering necrotic lower leaves are exactly what happens.

I had not considered lockout from over watering at first but now that I know more.....

Top Bottom