This album is dedicated to all the haters and nay sayers ... 12 Plant 16K

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Mr.GoodCat that pic of your room looks way impressive!

Good luck on this run homie!

C

Cornelius

great lookin room, i feel kinda like a moron for transplanting into 60g smart pots today.
Oh well....they had been in 30g smart pots for like 2 mths so i felt that if i didnt transplant, id be shootin myself in the foots. they're gonna be trees tho...

T

TreFarmer

Derp de derp I shoulda kept my whore mouth shut on somebody elses thread! I APPOLOGIZE!!

HEY DIAPHRAGM510... YOU CAN JUST PUT "^^^^THIS^^^^" UNDER THIS POST!

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Someone please tell me when page 4 begins, I can't look at this one anymore. Hopefully tool-time will be over by then so Dankworth can put away his troll repellant? Worse than fucking mites these things are, and GC you seem to attract them eh? Did you step on a festering leech in a past life or something?

D

Donkdbz

Here is what I got going on now ... I have the 50/50 mix of coco/hydroton and some different size smart pots, 15, 20 and 25 to see whats up. I also changed the light configuration like I said before. Can't wait to see how this goes ... I am digging the medium though. I think I will flip soon.

They are way to small still to flip.

You wanna get close to 3 you need 4 foot tall and 4-5 feet wide before the flip

datDANK

datDANK

so how many days was the last picture in veg

from clone to that picture.. 2 months?

T

TreFarmer

Nice work Cat!! Do what you do.. the rest will ride coattalis;)

B

Buddy Hemphill

Someone please tell me when page 4 begins, I can't look at this one anymore. Hopefully tool-time will be over by then so Dankworth can put away his troll repellant? Worse than fucking mites these things are, and GC you seem to attract them eh? Did you step on a festering leech in a past life or something?

they keep buzzing around like flies...

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Those plants were like 2 months veg, yea. I am not looking to really grow 4-5 pounders. I am going for efficiency this run. If i get 2 per plant this run it will put me close the a gr per watt, and thats what I am looking for. I am looking for a balance of veg time vs final yield without going into and mediumless hydo grow. I have s seperate veg room with 4k MH so my goal is to turn and burn with a tree style SOG. Like I said though this is all a big learning curve for me. I will get some pics up for you guys soon enough. But nothing is really happening yet.

N

norm

so your in a 16k room and your pulling 18Ps off it?

Id be pissed!

props for telling the real weights though . . .lol

think maybe you'll have more than one picture the whole flower cycle this time?

for a thread pointed all the haters and naysayers you sure made them rethink their thoughts!

no offense but the jokes on you man

St3ve

St3ve

Id be pissed!

for a thread pointed all the haters and naysayers you sure made them rethink their thoughts!

I like how you say "props for telling the real weight" while you go on to be a dick and make fun of him so he DOESN'T next time.

treebark1950

treebark1950

18p's is 18p's.

I don't care who you are. Sometimes its not always abt gpw. To harvest and pull off 18p's and trim it is a royal pain the ass and takes a lot of work.

Well done Mr. GoodCat

Sorry I just had to say this...

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

They are way to small still to flip.

You wanna get close to 3 you need 4 foot tall and 4-5 feet wide before the flip

Hey Donk, what dimensions would those finish ya think? Ballpark, strain dependent of course..

dankworth

dankworth

Mr. Goodcat doesn't give a fuck about a hater.
Mr. Goodcat doesn't need anybody else's approval.
Mr. Goodcat did 18 from 16k and told us about it.
He is clearly secure enough to tell us the truth.

He probably has like 8 fine-ass girlfriends and a huge cock.

I bet he lines them up all in a row and cries in their titties, one after the other, just to get over how norm made him feel.

I hope you feel better real soon, Mr. Goodcat.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

I bet he lines them up all in a row and cries in their titties, one after the other, just to get over how norm made him feel.

Lmao

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Dude if you think I give a fuck about what people think you got the wrong guy. The only thing I am guilty of is telling the truth. I could sit here all day long like some folks and stroke my johnson and say I pull 5lbers indoors but I don't. I tell it like it is. Hell my 1.5 pounders look just as big as some four pounders I seen on here.

Haters
M

mrdizzle

Id be pissed!

wow turns out there are alot more hoes on the farm than I thought.

12plants bro, 12 plants. im sure its hard to wrap your pea brain around a plant limit, Im sure you were real bummed the last time you pulled 18lbs you flame

C

critical

bro i dont care what know1 says..u might not of hit your target and had a slightly overconfident heading, but fuck man u still got 18p from 12 friggin trees bro n some farmers on here could only dream of havin that green a thumb!!! even legend heath robinson would be happy with that, i mean he got 74 oz from 2 critical mass trees so if u x that by 6 to make your plant counts worth of oz, that = 444, divide that by 16 to get how many pounds in that n u have just under 28p so he would be hittin bout that so u aint doin so bad, maybe u should try the critical mass next time bro i think wer i read he veged em for 6 or 7 weeks n then flowered for 9 i think, just a thought, anyways its a big thumbs up from me for growing proper ganja trees like that bro i was sat there with an open mouth as soon as i saw the things, keep it green n take care mr g c hope u hit ya target next time bro n if not im sure u will be closer at least, all the best

R

reggiebaseball

The reality is that the gpw numbers from few huge trees are rarely good.

Big, beautiful looking bud shots, but rarely the 5 lb trees that people think.

1.5 per plant is very very nice, staying within a 12 plant limit it is great.

In terms of gpw or power for yield it is an average grow, but on a pretty large scale, assuming we are not counting about any popcorn.

Compared to most undercurrent grows this is actually a VERY VERY strong grow as most of those guys talk a big game, show lots of pretty pics, and pull WAY WAY way less than 1.5 per light in a much more complicated and labor intensive operation.

Nutts

Nutts

Mr. Goodcat doesn't give a fuck about a hater.
Mr. Goodcat doesn't need anybody else's approval.
Mr. Goodcat did 18 from 16k and told us about it.
He is clearly secure enough to tell us the truth.

Well if the op is looking for a blow job I think I can send him in the right direction..
Great job mgc

Top Bottom