This album is dedicated to all the haters and nay sayers ... 12 Plant 16K

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Ok so what ppm/ec are you feeding then? What's your thought with every other vs. every? And what's the watering frequency?

Any updates on your observations per pot size?

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

MGC,

Just stopped in to see how things were coming along bro.

~KMK~

Things are exploding. All plants are touching, looks like a giant SOG. I am glad I flipped them when I did. Any longer veg time would have been a mess.

Ok so what ppm/ec are you feeding then? What's your thought with going every other vs. every?

I feed around 1000PPM peak out about 1200PPM. Things look very healthy. I am not a huge fan of feeding every watering, if I did it would probably be a much lower PPM. The plants are drinking a ton of water right now, between 3-5 gallons a day each.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

You're fast, I was on the other line editing, above.

How often are you watering? Sounds like things are getting fun in there..

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I am watering or feeding everyday. I think 20-gallon is the sweet spot.

turbo14

turbo14

Lookin' good in here. Those things are crushing it! Are you watering to runoff everyday or just a few sips?

turbo

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Chugging along about 6 weeks in, running out of room, horrible pic but something to keep updated

2012 02 18 154053
istari72

istari72

Mr. Puts the Good in Cat

Great thread Mr. Good Kitty; Thanks for sharing. I am in week One of flowering in my first Vertical grow (15 trees, 8k watts, 32 gal containers) so, while I wait, it;s great to see your garden. Keep up the good work, Subbed, and Looking forward to seeing your results. Cheers!:banana1sv6:

S

Seed Buyer

Bravo, I thought you were going to jump into the UC world. What made you change your mind?

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

damn cat i wish a had that much room.

Make it happen homie!

QFT!!!

I would LOVE to have that much room and that many lights to work with...

Where there is a will there is a way ...

Great thread Mr. Good Kitty; Thanks for sharing. I am in week One of flowering in my first Vertical grow (15 trees, 8k watts, 32 gal containers) so, while I wait, it;s great to see your garden. Keep up the good work, Subbed, and Looking forward to seeing your results. Cheers!:banana1sv6:

Thanks homie

nice grow for sure.

Bravo, I thought you were going to jump into the UC world. What made you change your mind?

Jumped in. Didn't like the way the water felt. So I am onto coco/hydroton in smart pots. best decision I ever made.

S

S_D

Very nice and healthy looking plants.

I've been using coco with the #4 pearlite (the thick and chunky one) in 10 gal smartpots and have some decent bushes but nothing close to that setup which would be awesome to have even half that.

And as long as it you get quality smoke then all is good.

J

Jalisco Kid

I just looked back one page to see your pic, I do not have a computer to read back though. Do still feel you will hit the 3lb. My strains that size would be looking at less then half that. Chow mix can not compete with a good hydro sys but it sure works and is forgiving. In a ten year period it would produce the same with less. But I like to run fast and hard. I have a chow mix now and I am bored. Good luck with your harvest.JK

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Very nice and healthy looking plants.

I've been using coco with the #4 pearlite (the thick and chunky one) in 10 gal smartpots and have some decent bushes but nothing close to that setup which would be awesome to have even half that.

And as long as it you get quality smoke then all is good.

Right on bro, I like the chow mix myself but heard good things about the chinky perlite.

I just looked back one page to see your pic, I do not have a computer to read back though. Do still feel you will hit the 3lb. My strains that size would be looking at less then half that. Chow mix can not compete with a good hydro sys but it sure works and is forgiving. In a ten year period it would produce the same with less. But I like to run fast and hard. I have a chow mix now and I am bored. Good luck with your harvest.JK

I think I have some 3lbers in there for sure. I am only like 6 weeks in and shit is really starting to pack it on. The biggest strain from my last run was a little over 2# and ALL my plants this run are atleast that size. It is to early to guess numbers but if I had to I would say I have a few 3# plus in there and some 2# plus in there, it will be close to the 3# average I am after but like I said to early to tell. Not too bad for flipping with minimal veg time. I would raly like to see these plants that you speak of.

2012 02 23 162216
2012 02 23 162239
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I am doing a big (for me) planter run and I have been rooting for you since you started this.

I working up to the experience it takes to do 12 plants under 16 k.

I'm at 4 per bulb right now. You're grow gets my brain turning and it has helped me.

FTW .

Rock on Homie.

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up brotha? lookin like your def on your way. nice and chunky. 42o

Latest posts

Top Bottom