This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Hey Dirt I put an email into green planet, asking about the differences in massive and liquid weight, I think the obvious is the sugar in W8 and the NPK in massive, but I also asked about all the other additives like triacontanol and the concentration amounts in each if their the same etc. liguid weight is used at 1m/l and massive is 5m/l I believe. courious to see what they say, I'll post it if you want. if I hear back

BigHuff

BigHuff

Lol what nuts... kidding I always cycled and had blood tests as I went. My doctor at one point refused tonsee me anymore if I carried on. Guess what cycle that was...lol

But yeah man late cycle was like well... let's just say 2 peas on a pod. This of course was over 20 yrs ago. I wouldn't dare put the shit they have now into my system. Atleast not from any source i know.
My boy got his doc to put him andro gel that way...and Tren>The rest

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Well I heard back from Green planet , that was a waste of time, answered like a political a whole lot of blah blah and not anything close to an answer. man that pisses me off, that why I hate nute companies , Green planet if you read this you can kiss my ass, lol I won't be buying anything from you, I get it all anyhow.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Well I heard back from Green planet , that was a waste of time, answered like a political a whole lot of blah blah and not anything close to an answer. man that pisses me off, that why I hate nute companies , Green planet if you read this you can kiss my ass, lol I won't be buying anything from you, I get it all anyhow.
Interesting. I sent them an email also asking to verify that it still contains triacontanol since it's no longer listed on their website or on the label and they got back to me right away, and seemed cordial.
Maybe you asked them questions that were a bit too specific? Most companies dont like to spill the beans about exact concentrations of ingredients if they dont have to. For all they know you are a competitor phishing for information.

This is the reply I got;
20200826 101930

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah i would saybthats the norm. I once called a Canadian company that claims they have a patent to spray co2 on plants in liquid form, literally dissolved in water. Got the same shit but eventually he had their "lead scientist" call me who in the end admitted the process would not work on cannabis cultivation. It was very clever how it was marketed and granted for a micro green grow may help but a very very misrepresented science behind it.

The sales guy fed me all sort of bullshit until I pinned him on every point as false. I'm surprised they actually called me back.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Interesting. I sent them an email also asking to verify that it still contains triacontanol since it's no longer listed on their website or on the label and they got back to me right away, and seemed cordial.
Maybe you asked them questions that were a bit too specific? Most companies dont like to spill the beans about exact concentrations of ingredients if they dont have to. For all they know you are a competitor phishing for information.

This is the reply I got;
View attachment 1021838
Like with any company depends who ya talk to. If they feel they can't explain it they dance around instead of saying you know what indont know let me put you in touch with someone who may help ya. But no they don't wanna look stupid so they give the run around.

I should add by all the research i have done massive seems like the real deal and the rest of the line seems like marketing

Anthem

Anthem

This is the reply I got;
View attachment 1021838
This is kind of interesting because Triacontanol products cannot be sold in California.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
This is kind of interesting because Triacontanol products cannot be sold in California.
Lol, if that's any indication I should stock up, cause were probably next.

Any idea why? I cant seem to find anything about it being banned in California online. There is a lot of info about tria online and its widely regarded as 100% safe and effective on C3 crops.

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I should add by all the research i have done massive seems like the real deal and the rest of the line seems like marketing

This is true. My buddy's store sells like 5x more massive than any of their other supplements.

Hey Dirtbag, yes they say it causes cancer. It is the person applying and working with it that is at risk from what I have heard.

I see. I dont know about that, but I do know almost everything i own says it's a known carcinogen to the state of California lol.
I'll have to look into it.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Think it has more to do with labeling requirements

Probably not. Pro mix took the fertilizer off the label for america just cause of fertilizer labeling requirements for some states.

The amount of triacontinal is likely very low and included in the “other ingredients” if they are asked.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Probably not. Pro mix took the fertilizer off the label for america just cause of fertilizer labeling requirements for some states.

The amount of triacontinal is likely very low and included in the “other ingredients” if they are asked.

Thankfully tria should be in extremely low concentrations, same with the gibberellic acid. In higher doses it's not good for plants. It's in there to make the product work, Green planet extracts the tria themselves, and I suspect they source their honeycomb from the Bee place on Fraser highway and 176th in Langley.
Anyone who uses massive notices immediately that it's doing something good. The first time I used it my platinum cookies which is kinda my benchmark plant developed buds that were easily 30-50% bigger than normal, denser, and they were stickier and stinkier too.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thankfully tria should be in extremely low concentrations, same with the gibberellic acid. In higher doses it's not good for plants. It's in there to make the product work, Green planet extracts the tria themselves, and I suspect they source their honeycomb from the Bee place on Fraser highway and 176th in Langley.
Anyone who uses massive notices immediately that it's doing something good. The first time I used it my platinum cookies which is kinda my benchmark plant developed buds that were easily 30-50% bigger than normal, denser, and they were stickier and stinkier too.

I was just saying thats probably how they get over labeling regulations.

But now that you said 30-50% bigger i know there must be other variables.

Top Bottom