This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

I havent tried it no.. Honestly, just like every other nutrient lineup I feel like a lot of green planets products are just different variations of the same thing. Massive I believe was one of their first and best selling products and has all that good stuff like gibberellic acid, tria, aminos, fulvic, yucca, trace elements etc. I find it works very well on it's own.

yeah basically the same thing I think with sugar, just without the P and K if you didn't need that

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Dirtbag the recommend 20ml per gal is that the dosage you use? I may look into massive or other next grow.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
@Dirtbag the recommend 20ml per gal is that the dosage you use? I may look into massive or other next grow.
I start at half that and work up to about 15ml per gal. I never take it up to full strength. It doesnt take a lot of tria to do its thing, and too much can cause other issues.. I also stop using it by week 6 or 7. Used too late in the cycle and it can potentially cause nanners.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I start at half that and work up to about 15ml per gal. I never take it up to full strength. It doesnt take a lot of tria to do its thing, and too much can cause other issues.. I also stop using it by week 6 or 7. Used too late in the cycle and it can potentially cause nanners.
Perfect thanks for rhe info.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
The pieces are starting to come together for me. I was a bit puzzled by the process @Dragonsflame used to create the BMS bx1 by using the mac male to pollinate a BMS, then selecting a male from the offspring to back cross with the BMS mom. I wondered, why not just release the mac x bms cross? But I now see, or am at least assuming that it was a very clever use of outbreeding by bringing the mac on board to increase the number of dominant alleles in the genome, while still keeping the BMS line dominant. Very clever, and very smart breeding. The more I read, the more money I'm putting away to buy more DFG seeds lol.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

The pieces are starting to come together for me. I was a bit puzzled by the process @Dragonsflame used to create the BMS bx1 by using the mac male to pollinate a BMS, then selecting a male from the offspring to back cross with the BMS mom. I wondered, why not just release the mac x bms cross? But I now see, or am at least assuming that it was a very clever use of outbreeding by bringing the mac on board to increase the number of dominant alleles in the genome, while still keeping the BMS line dominant. Very clever, and very smart breeding. The more I read, the more money I'm putting away to buy more DFG seeds lol.

Agree Dirt , I didn't know about him until SSHZ mentioned something, after a little searching it didn't take long o see he was doing things right, I have quite a list of his stuff I want to run.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
@cemchris, does this count as bottles? 🤣

20200825 184325

Gotta share one for JTE... Rip. Gone too soon. Thought he'd be the next John Prine.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Pics are maybe a bit redundant lol, but I swear they're looking better every day. Waiting on a few of the smaller ones to get big enough for taking cuttings, then we flip... Figure by this weekend or shortly thereafter. Maybe even next weekend. Gotta keep reminding myself that I want this room overcrowded before flip.
20200825 202544
20200825 202534

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Pics are maybe a bit redundant lol, but I swear they're looking better every day. Waiting on a few of the smaller ones to get big enough for taking cuttings, then we flip... Figure by this weekend or shortly thereafter. Maybe even next weekend. Gotta keep reminding myself that I want this room overcrowded before flip.View attachment 1021616View attachment 1021617
How old again? They are absolutely beautiful.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Pics are maybe a bit redundant lol, but I swear they're looking better every day. Waiting on a few of the smaller ones to get big enough for taking cuttings, then we flip... Figure by this weekend or shortly thereafter. Maybe even next weekend. Gotta keep reminding myself that I want this room overcrowded before flip.View attachment 1021616View attachment 1021617
Not redundant at all. Easy to see the progress and they are hauling ass

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
You using the massive? I was thinking of just ordering the kits.
I'm using massive at 10ml/g for the next week. And yeah the powder kits work I'm sure, just be careful with the mixing not to overdose the plants. I've read a few horror stories from people going the powder/p20 route. With massive it doesnt get much easier and I dont need to worry about fucking it up somehow lol.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm using massive at 10ml/g for the next week. And yeah the powder kits work I'm sure, just be careful with the mixing not to overdose the plants. I've read a few horror stories from people going the powder/p20 route. With massive it doesnt get much easier and I dont need to worry about fucking it up somehow lol.
They seem pretty straight forward but yeah lol I can see ppl messing em up. It's mixed then diluted and fed in ml so I think i can handle that. It seems a lot cheaper and I won't have to account for any nutrient adjustments. Both not easy to find in Canada though

Top Bottom