This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zydeco420

zydeco420

I think Im getting the hang of this coco thing. And I think I like it. I like it a lot. This is one of the spare clones I had kept for some reason under a single T5 in the header house, and she is not slowing down in the little pot. It just gets hand fed whenever I'm in the shed, couple times a day.View attachment 961658
wow that little one looks amazing. so how moist do you recommend keeping coco?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
wow that little one looks amazing. so how moist do you recommend keeping coco?
Seriously though. I find it's best to allow some dryback and just use really small containers. I dont necessarily keep it saturated, but because of the small containers it still gets watered to full saturation frequently, several times a day once well rooted. Does that make sense?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Oh man lol, I'm actually a bit giddy this morning over these plants. They've really started to take off. They're now officially past the point my last grow was at when I was forced to flip early, and it shows big time. These things are ready to move up to 3 times a day waterings already. I checked this morning and there was zero runoff from the 1 am feeding meaning its drying back a LOT between irrigations. I'm very excited about the potential this cycle has. Looks like they grew a few more inches since yesterday... Fuckin coco man. Loving it so far.

Terpz719

Terpz719

Oh man lol, I'm actually a bit giddy this morning over these plants. They've really started to take off. They're now officially past the point my last grow was at when I was forced to flip early, and it shows big time. These things are ready to move up to 3 times a day waterings already. I checked this morning and there was zero runoff from the 1 am feeding meaning its drying back a LOT between irrigations. I'm very excited about the potential this cycle has. Looks like they grew a few more inches since yesterday... Fuckin coco man. Loving it so far.
Awesome! You really got that run turned around. Congrats.

Terpz719

Terpz719

I've used up my tiny jar of Great White and feel it was beneficial. Is there another product that offers what Great White Mycos does that isn't as expensive?
FWIW, I've had good luck with Recharge. Haven't compared them pricewise though.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Heavy breathers... First pic is last night, halfway through the lights on cycle. Second pic this morning, about half an hour before the lights go out. Sleepy time droop.

Got one of the bulbs swapped to HPS yesterday, its wild how much greener they look under the MH.. Figure I'll be flipping in the next few days. They're growing pretty quick.
20200416 221114
20200417 071319

Top Bottom