This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Dude. That's magnificent.

I treated that VK cut like a princess in flower and it looked, at maximum, 75% as nice as yours. Like, by the time the buds were anywhere near that size on mine, the leaves had already yellowed, if not fallen off. Yours looks like it could keep going for another 4 months and a tornado without flinching.

Following your grows legit inspires me to keep dialing mine in. Respect.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Dude. That's magnificent.

I treated that VK cut like a princess in flower and it looked, at maximum, 75% as nice as yours. Like, by the time the buds were anywhere near that size on mine, the leaves had already yellowed, if not fallen off. Yours looks like it could keep going for another 4 months and a tornado without flinching.

Following your grows legit inspires me to keep dialing mine in. Respect.

Cheers to that dude! Thank you, that actually really means a lot.

That Violator cut is a really tricky one to dial in, this is the first time I've grown it that it hasnt prematurely yellowed on me. The first time I grew it I stunted it and got super tiny buds. In fact I'm kinda surprised nothing has started yellowing yet lol. I've been feeding 0.5-0.6ec of a 1-4-5 ratio for a few days now. And EC has been at or below 1 since the end of stretch.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Happy to update; No russet mites found on my main vegging clones or flowering plants in the shed. Seems to have been isolated to the one plant in my living room window which I was suspicious of immediately, and stayed well clear of before inspection. I blame the wife.. (Bless her... My other half). lol. She had been taking a basil plant outside and bringing it back in at night. That's like rule number 3 or 4 man...

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Smoke one and listen to this.
Funny enough, the one and only time I ever touched the real golden brown, is the first time ever I heard this. But even now a good night of hash smoking and the right dose of edibles will induce the same euphoria lol.

Moshmen

Moshmen

No words from me , simply beautiful!

No disrespect dire but I believe the cannabis gardeners rule # 1 is- stay high on yer own supply! Lol
Unless ur in a state like mine and then itā€™s tell no one. Lol

Oh and seems like half the time I roll thru here DB I end up craving me some pizza.

Thanx for sharing ur grow

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No words from me , simply beautiful!

No disrespect dire but I believe the cannabis gardeners rule # 1 is- stay high on yer own supply! Lol
Unless ur in a state like mine and then itā€™s tell no one. Lol

Oh and seems like half the time I roll thru here DB I end up craving me some pizza.

Thanx for sharing ur grow

Rule #1 is always ā€œTell no oneā€. Doesnt matter if its ā€œlegalā€.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Man I havent touched hard drugs in forever. I dont do that anymore, but used to have a really bad cocaine habit in my early 20's.
These days it's all beer, pot, edibles, and maybe the odd benny lol. But that's as far as I go now.
Ditto with that Dirtbag, as a kid at 16 -20 I did it all but stuck to pot, coke & booze as recreational drugs through my young adult years. I came into a bunch of cash a couple years after a motorcycle accident when I was 40 and I had a friend / co-worker who was room mates with a couple of smugglers( now doing time in Costa Rica ) who were bringing in pounds at a time until they got caught. They were successful for years but they got sloppy doing way too much of their own product.
It was a fun time when they got back from their trips with them just about giving it away, until the paranoia took over. They'd be awake for days at a time peering out through the closed curtains sure the man was going to come and get them. lol
I really just chipped at it ( responsibilities and all ) I was able to maintain and not get too wired on it. Now its just smoking pot daily and a few beer a year, it just gives me a head ache to get drunk on the shit, then there's all the puking, crying and whimpering that goes with itšŸ„“šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®.....na I'm sticking to pot.!šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜Ž

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Ditto with that Dirtbag, as a kid at 16 -20 I did it all but stuck to pot, coke & booze as recreational drugs through my young adult years. I came into a bunch of cash a couple years after a motorcycle accident when I was 40 and I had a friend / co-worker who was room mates with a couple of smugglers( now doing time in Costa Rica ) who were bringing in pounds at a time until they got caught. They were successful for years but they got sloppy doing way too much of their own product.
It was a fun time when they got back from their trips with them just about giving it away, until the paranoia took over. They'd be awake for days at a time peering out through the closed curtains sure the man was going to come and get them. lol
I really just chipped at it ( responsibilities and all ) I was able to maintain and not get too wired on it. Now its just smoking pot daily and a few beer a year, it just gives me a head ache to get drunk on the shit, then there's all the puking, crying and whimpering that goes with itšŸ„“šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®.....na I'm sticking to pot.!šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜Ž

Yeah access to a good supply is what got me. My next door neighbor was a mid level handler for the Nomads and used to sell me 8 balls of pure Peruvian fish scale for $150. Stuff would turn your whole face and even your teeth numb. Add to that at the time I had no real job but was making a couple grand a week, It was a bad combination of circumstances. lol. Only lasted about 3 years, got really bad near the end before I smartened up and quit cold Turkey. touched it maybe half a dozen times in the last 20 yrs. But not at all since the fentanyl started to show up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom