This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Lol you gonna definitely learn a few things in this thread... One of them being how to read efficiently 😜 so much good info in here and many others.

@MIMedGrower is another treasure trove if your up to it.
Gotta just say these 3 guys right here will never steer ya wrong! Only been around the farm about 8-9 months but it has been a blessing to connect here ! And then there are so many other talented growers that the knowledge is endless,

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Finally made it up to date! Your smashing it man I’m happy if my plants are that green by week 4 still lol

Thanks so much man! Honestly I give a lot of credit to MiMedgrower and cemchris for showing me the light with regard to feeding balanced grow ratio base nutes all the way through flower. More N and less P. It's only this grow that I'm experimenting with boosting P slightly before and during the stretch but for 90% of the grow even in flower, my feed is at least 70% grow ratio feed right up to the end. Only in the last week of feeding did I switch to using only bloom ratio (1-4-5) nutes and only at a really low ppm. P never once went higher than K, and I only dropped N back in week 7. I believe that's the reason for maintaining the lush green growth.

Also gotta give credit to the enzymes for helping prevent buildup and lockouts. I think I've had issues with that in the past with some strains and didnt realize it. Using them I've been able to maintain stupid low ppm feed rates and still have really healthy vigorous plants.

Top Bottom