This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Im abit late lol...missed the bus 😃 but will def b seated front row on your nxt one Dirtbag...i too dry for 3 weeks and is the best way and through storage they hardly change if ever over 12month period..those buds look fire..

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Evening farmers. Thought I'd give you all a glimpse Into dirtbags garden!
This is a licensed medical grow, 9 plants in flower. 4 platinum cookies and 5 Pre-98 Bubba.

Right now they're under 2x 1000w eye hortilux lamps semi (but not quite) stadium style, temps 22-26c, 40-50% humidity. 8x8' canopy.

Growing in 7 gallon pots of proterra peat/perlite mix amended with half a cup of gaia green 4-4-4 and a cup of worm castings each. Feeding is floranova grow/bloom and massive bloom for a total of 1.6ec, 6.2-6.3ph, on a feed-feed-water cycle.. But I'm going to run the grow formula and massive for the rest of the run and cut out floranova bloom. Just to see what happens.

I'll update as things progress.. just rounded the corner on week 3. And they're starting to pick up a little frost already which is nice to see. The burnt pistil tips are from my sulphur burner... I send them off into week 3 with a good burn.

View attachment 858717 View attachment 858718 View attachment 858719 View attachment 858720 View attachment 858721 View attachment 858722
Damn nugga dirtbag keep it sticky yo... Keeps it kush nugga!

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
I updated my post with a plant pic. Unfortunately she was further back in the room so harder to get good pics of. But turned out really nice. And yeah last cycle I had a pheno that was a bit more pungent with more purples, I think I liked it the most so far, it had that really cheesy UK cheese factor. I'll try and find a pic..

Ya, that sounds like the mom i used to make the blueberry dragon cheese. Both are lines i need / plan to work further. the dragon cheese ive f2d, and need to dig thru to make my f3s which hopefully will be one i can release assuming it tests well and goes according to plan.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
I just started some of Dragon Flames Love stash and Blackberry moonshine, and next run I think it will be the Blueberry Dragon Cheese F1

Awesome, those are well loved my friend.

For inspiration heres 2 shots of the bms bx1.

Bms bx1  1 of 1 5
Bms bx1  1 of 1 7

and heres some love stash!

Love stash 1 of 1 4
Love stash 1 of 1 10
Love stash 1 of 1 12

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Blueberry dragon cheese will be my next purchase from him if it's still available from my source. I only saw it after I ordered dragon cheese and kinda kicked myself, I'm a sucker for a good blue cheese.

as far as i know my vendors all should have some left. Im out of stock in house, but im sure neptune or well grown seeds could have some still. once they gone they gone though as im down to just private stock to f2 the line properly.

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Awesome, those are well loved my friend.

For inspiration heres 2 shots of the bms bx1.

View attachment 999506View attachment 999507

and heres some love stash!

View attachment 999508View attachment 999509View attachment 999510
Is it a real organic? Or do you use synthetic fert lines:( cuz it looks amazing but I don't care you could have the strain ive always wanted if its synthetic grown I'm like naw ill take this paranoia nug because I only get negative effects for 2hrs but with synthetic its atleast 5 days of a grip on sanity and wonder will I make it to day 5 or just leave ...

But wow does she look epuc

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Is it a real organic? Or do you use synthetic fert lines:( cuz it looks amazing but I don't care you could have the strain ive always wanted if its synthetic grown I'm like naw ill take this paranoia nug because I only get negative effects for 2hrs but with synthetic its atleast 5 days of a grip on sanity and wonder will I make it to day 5 or just leave ...

But wow does she look epuc

Those are organic grows. No salts :)

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

@Dirtbag I will be running some blueberry dragon cheese f2. I could probably stick a clone or 12 in the mail if you wanna wait that long. Probably gonna say 3 months away. I know a thing or 2 about how to ship live plants from my aquatic days.
Not to derail the conversation here but - how do you mail clones?

Top Bottom