This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

You can not beat the liquid cooled diesels, this thing has a 30HP 4 cyl engine, 4wd, diff lock, 2 range hydrostatic. PTO driven front deck and takes blades, snowblowers, brushcutters etc, Climbs hills like no other machine.
It literally looked new when I got it. Cant believe it's a '97.
View attachment 990109
Wow ! That's a hell of a nice finish , was she re painted ?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Wow ! That's a hell of a nice finish , was she re painted ?
Only by me. I rattlecanned the plastic fenders that were a bit sun faded with new kubota enamel, but the engine cowl, rollbar, frame, counterweight and all the paint by the feet under the operator is all original kubota factory enamel. It was in amazingly good condition.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Here's a couple pics from the day I brought it home. Shows the sunbleached plastic fenders. But everything else is like new. When you work with these mowers, one this old in this good a shape really stands out. The paint on the engine cowl and rops look like new. Very proud papa over here lol.

20200531 195243
20200531 195329

dire wolf

dire wolf

Here's a couple pics from the day I brought it home. Shows the sunbleached plastic fenders. But everything else is like new. When you work with these mowers, one this old in this good a shape really stands out. The paint on the engine cowl and rops look like new. Very proud papa over here lol.

View attachment 990195View attachment 990196
Damn that's a beauty , you're going to look just like Bill Murray on her , good luck !
Can't wait till summer camp ....

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
To go back to this pic for a sec... lol, LOOK at that wheelbase!! It is so nice to ride up or across slopes. Built like a goddamn tank! And no wheel ruts! Also, cant beat the huge surface area on those tires! From a lawn mowing perspective, Its a dream machine! Next is a toro sidewinder!
20200531 195329

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey guys , I posted the fishing story on aqua mans page for those interested in fishing stories ....pics to follow

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Been away for a couple weeks and now everyone has a paper airplane over their avatar. Wtf? Did people not know how to message each other before? Seems extremely unnecessary, and completely makes the avatars pointless if you cant even see them. What gives?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Been away for a couple weeks and now everyone has a paper airplane over their avatar. Wtf? Did people not know how to message each other before? Seems extremely unnecessary, and completely makes the avatars pointless if you cant even see them. What gives?
Not sure, logic said he wanted to make it easier to directly message other farmers.. not that it was difficult before. Hope all is well over there.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
How’d you do on the last run dirtbag? Looked bang on 👌🏻

Unreal. Havent done the finishing trim yet, it's actually still hanging, has been for almost 3 weeks now. My drying room conditions have been absolutely ideal. Floating around 58-60f/15c and 60-65%RH.

Ive been smoking it the last week though and its unbelievably tasty, burns way smoother and cooler smoke than my last couple crops already, even in super thin hemp papers it burns clean grey/white ash down to the roach without going out. Yield I dont know, but I can tell it's the most I've ever pulled out of this room.

Very, very, very happy with that crop.

Top Bottom