This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Wow that was fast. And i got a freebie of 14 seeds of dragons flame collab with Thug Pug, Dragons garlic breath. Very nice! Cant wait to run these.

@Dragonsflame do you have any pics or smoke report on the Dragons Garlic Breath? Sounds like something I'm gonna like. I'm a sucker for nasty raunchy Terps.
20200718 135147
20200718 135142

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Wow that was fast. And i got a freebie of 14 seeds of dragons flame collab with Thug Pug, Dragons garlic breath. Very nice! Cant wait to run these.

@Dragonsflame do you have any pics or smoke report on the Dragons Garlic Breath? Sounds like something I'm gonna like. I'm a sucker for nasty raunchy Terps.
View attachment 1002131View attachment 1002132
Owwwf. Those sound deadly.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

yeah they treated me good as well, I got the garlic breath and a wyrm stash as freebies , the wyrm stash is collab with BigWyrm and his chem X Dragon stash F2. I didn't start any those yet , to much on my plate now. but I did a couple of the Blackberry moonshine and love stash going . I think there going to be nice. So far very fast growth out of those.

Last edited:
Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

View attachment 1002131View attachment 1002132
This is what I was told by Jeff I believe, the dragons garlic breath - most phenos are acrid garlic terps with strong body stones. It was a fun project collab between myself and thug pug. lots of fun phenos to find, from shorter more acrid hashy pungent ones, to more taller more garlic sour terped.
Wyrm Stash is still in testing, learning her still. Im expecting indica dom hybrids with likely rubber sour dog shit funky terps.
use hashtag #dfgdragonsgarlicbreath theres tons of photos

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I think I just heard tires screeching to a halt. Might have to put my clones to the side and do a bean run right now. Split the room with these two packs and hunt for phenos. I could stick a male of each outside to collect some pollen too, perfect time of year really to do it. Hmmm..

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
heres some dragons garlic breath outdoor buds. on ig if you use dfgdragonsgarlicbreath theres tons of photos from various growers. shes a great sour garlic / acrid garlic / sickly sweet garlic type terps. yields well and great smoke.

Dragons garlic breath nick photo  1 of 1 4
Dragons garlic breath nick photo  1 of 1 6
Dragons garlic breath nick photo  1 of 1 7
Dragons garlic breath nick photo  1 of 1 8
Dragons garlic breath nick photo  1 of 1 11
Dragons garlic breath nick photo  1 of 1 12

basscaptain

basscaptain

I NEED some of this.................................................................

I guess i'm just a little to far south LOL.......................................

where the x-mass list...???? >>>>>>>>>>> I need on it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Smoking a little nug of the Platinum cookies with my coffee this am. Man, it turned out fantastic. Came out so coated in crystal its almost unreal. Definitely going to breed my clones of this plant with a few other strains instead of growing them out. I'll keep one to back cross with down the road though. And just to have the original. This Lady Is a true winner.
20200716 172417

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Smoking a little nug of the Platinum cookies with my coffee this am. Man, it turned out fantastic. Came out so coated in crystal is almost unreal. Definitely going to breed my clones of this plant with a few other strains instead of growing them out. I'll keep one to back cross with down the road though. And just to have the original. This Lady Is a true winner.View attachment 1002617
Gorgeous.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Here we go! This cycle is dedicated solely to phenohunting through your gear for keepers and breeding stock @Dragonsflame.
I think I'm going to fish out a male from the BMS to pollinate my platinum cookies. I've also got a male from the Dragon cheese going outside to hit the PC with too. Gonna call it Platinum cheezies lol.
20200719 112010

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Kind of a bummer, these ladies are all ready for transplant into final containers. This little seed switcheroo will set me back about 3 weeks or more. Oh well, these will be useful still. I'll use these as preggo moms for building my seed stash lol. Honestly it's time for something new new. As good as they are I'm kinda tired of running the same shit over and over.
20200719 085350

Top Bottom