This Be How Dirbag Do...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

Thanks bass.

I was talking to him last night and your absolutely right he loves pics. I let him know DB was running some HBCM. First thing he said was have him send me some pics lol. Then he said he emailed DB so not to worry about asking him lol. Miss him around here.
+1 Love the guy... If I die him or Bo needs to get here and clean this place out.... my kids they don't care about growing... so all the grow stuff should go somewhere to be used..... and there the closet to me.... hrs only .. hell he is less then 150miles bo maybe 350

basscaptain

basscaptain

the tangie 99 did the same the reason it's gone I pulled to much and I wanted the last buds for f3 stock maybe

basscaptain

basscaptain

This Renos
Gg4 x hcp

Has been
Started inside , ran to 3 wks in flower then I hit it for f2....
Moved it outside to do the Tangie99 f2

I then run them outside, moving them in every night to my shower...
Did the beans
Reveg it outside.. now it's back inside....

Everything I grow of his looks like this.....

Here's a f2 of it......

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Since we're asking @Dragonsflame questions in my thread I'll jump in with one of my own...

DF I've seen you mention korean natural ferments and its piqued my interest. Would you mind explaining what you use for fermentation? I've been seeing it a lot lately and it has me interested. I do coco with mostly organic based bottle nutes right now but I'm always trying new shit. Right @MIMedGrower? Hahahaha.. next up, organics? lololololrotflmao!!!

basscaptain

basscaptain

Since we're asking @Dragonsflame questions in my thread I'll jump in with one of my own...

DF I've seen you mention korean natural ferments and its piqued my interest. Would you mind explaining what you use for fermentation? I've been seeing it a lot lately and it has me interested. I do coco with mostly organic based bottle nutes right now but I'm always trying new shit. Right @MIMedGrower? Hahahaha.. next up, organics? lololololrotflmao!!!
lol me to I was hoping someone else would ask... thanks 🤣

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lol!!!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
For the record, I'm sticking with coco...lol, just thinking it might benefit from some fermentation addatives for the hormones and enzymes.lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You called it brother 😁

It will be the biggest and highest quality crop ever!

Of course @Dirtbag is getting better and better at growing and has reached unbelievably high level of skill and experience. That cant have anything to do with the results. Must be the medium and nutes and additives.

LOLOL!!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It will be the biggest and highest quality crop ever!

Of course @Dirtbag is getting better and better at growing and has reached unbelievably high level of skill and experience. That cant have anything to do with the results. Must be the medium and nutes and additives.

LOLOL!!!
Whatever he is doing it's working in spades. He may have just sold his soil (I mean soul) to the devil. One thing is for certain it's fun to watch.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'm experienced enough to know coco works damn good lol... But really I'm not knocking promix, it's up there. If I didnt have to lug bales down to the shed I might still be using it. The quality it produces is top notch. Same with coco lol. Coco just uses a whole lot less media, has a faster growth rate and is easier to get to the shed.

Top Bottom