this is what budder is!

• Thread starter wpg_breeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
someone who knew the budderking personally told me it may be iso or butane oil, and if it is budderking oil and he is still using the same strain he used to have access to, the oil should be bomb. i used to have that strain. its the strain that makes his budder good, not that its buddered.

D

Donk Frog

Someone should make some budder with the Alien Kush, call alien poo, or space crap...lol

L

Luminous

can this budder be smoked like hash in a joint? how do you break it up without melting it?

H

Hash Man

no the butter can be handled with your fingers though, unlike sticky bho or iso oil. i have made budder successfully a few times, and have had countess unsuccessful attempts. when its done right, its always fun to show off at a party...

I

IAmProton

Can I use said budder for my bread?

On another note, there is no reason to be flaming anyone about this. There are people out there using their minds trying to come up with a purer substance for us to all enjoy. Whether you believe it or not or are a skeptic, this ultimately will help many people in the end. You will inevitably smoke less to get the same effects so it has less of an effect on your lungs. With it being so concentrated the delivery to the body will be far quicker. With that being said there are very many ill people that use cannabis for medicinal purposes and sometimes they may need to wait for it to take effect or smoke a great deal of it to cope. Both of these take away from the quality of life, budder would help those in need. They will have less negative health effects smoking budder than cannabis, and it will be quicker delivery. My brother has dealt with asthma from birth and as a child he always used his inhaler, but ever since he started smoking he has not had a use for it, being the bronchial dilator that it is. When he doesn't smoke for a while he needs to go back to his inhaler. If you watch TV at all you will see they have come out with a new inhaler for those that cant control their asthma, this new inhaler can lead to death. Wouldn't you rather have someone smoke said budder than use an inhaler that could kill them. All in all this is someone striving to take cannabis culture to a new level, which benefits us all. So before you go slandering someone or something, think about how much their contribution means to those around the world, then think about how much your slander contributes. Be happy, you may not be able to smoke budder but you can smoke good old MJ, take the edge off, kick back and relax and start thinking about making a product that is more than 99.6% if its true. We all can contribute but let's make sure its for good and not bad.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
who the hell are you talking to?

no one said budder was shitty, rather that true connoisseurs know that the rock hard oil is preferable. they are essentially the same thing.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
But, no matter how much bubble I smoke I can't get nearly as high when compared to a few hits of this budder...the high is just on another level compared to anything I've tried.

its because he is using the watty strain to make it. his budder is the same shit as anyone elses budder or oil, its nothing magical, and not purer. its just a really good stone with that strain.

818kid

So where is budder sold these days if budderking's coffeeshop is gone?

I respect hashmasta-kut's opinion so I am going to stop wondering about his mythical process and accept that he had a bomb strain to achieve what he did.

B

bowcat

Back to the original question...how does one make Budder...it has to be more than just heating honey oil and whipping it...right...anyone?

There has to be more than one dude that makes this stuff.:dull

N

nvthis

So I think this is the real deal behind budder. The Budder King is a first class jerk off. If his stuff was so good and was positioned to be the next greatest thing since sensi, then where is the recipe? And why wouldn't his recipe be public? Because this was never intended to be the salvation of truly ill MMJ users. It was intended to make money, just like anything else. Also, I think the recipe can be easily duplicated with a bit of research. I don't think it is strain related at all. It's isomerized and refined. With enough refinement after isomerization anything will be strong. Starting with high thc strains means less work & more finished product. Strains with marginal thc content means more refinement and less end product. Even though both end products will be virtually identical.

T

tophmaster

listen to hmk he is 100 percent on it. i have made alot of oil now and shatter is the shit the rock hard stuff, but yeah budder is right after that. strains just do different things when u make ur oil some rock hard some more buddery

JH420

JH420

Here is a couple pics of the Budderking's budder. It is super sticky and a pain to handle...I tear off the smallest chunk I can and put it in my bubbler on a layer of ash (wish I knew a better way to smoke this stuff)...no ash and it just melts through the screen...but the smokin off da burnt ash is kinda trashy.

Budder
Updated stereo pics and budder 004
W

wpg_breeder

before for ultra full melt hash i would us a tri screen system which is a bowl with 3 layered screens all titanium and reallllly fine and tight wovel so very little would drip through to the second or third screen....Now i use the illadelph style hash bowl were ur extract sits in the bottom with no hole and 3 holes at the top of the bowl so u dont have to have the ash or screen as a base!

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Any way to get legit budder in LA or do I hafta make a trip over to Canada?

A

azmatis

budderking budder

:RastaBong:this is some of that budderking butter, it rocks
lasts a long time
azmatis

Az 001
Az 004
stickyicky

stickyicky

Believe me. This is the real deal. If you have had it you know.

OK, two pin heads for us extract only smoker's.

I scored some about 5 or 6 years ago at a Berzerkley (Berkeley, Ca) coop on San Pablo Ave. These guys called it "Buddah's Ear Wax". Fucking floored me. Can't find the shit anymore.

Anyone know where to score the "Butter" or "Earwax"?

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
i can smoke 1/2 a gram of any budder in one toke. two pinheads, give me a break dude, lol. lightweight.

Top Bottom