This Is What Happens When Shit Gets Out Of Hand

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
It's an epidemic with the pollen chuckers and the stressers calling them selves breeders:badboy:

SpiderK

SpiderK

and lets call a spade a spade regarding online hype, sales, marketing .....

even some " breeders " are just chucking. bodhi has the rep of " gandi " but the actions of " the joker " when you really look at the facts. marketing, photo booth pictures, verbal hand-job's, hype have driven this bus. then one of his prize pupils graduated and did the redux' ( Gu~ ) .....lol'. gu pimped for madd farmer, strawberry frost looked like great, wow, the new chem-dog 7.0 !!!!!!!!! yup, just another meh strain grown with care, uvb, spend tall cash on a nice camera, some marketing..... a few online friends with multiple accounts and BAM.............. pure unadulterated hype-train is born in all its glory.

all of it is very sad.

*** bodhi has been telling the community for over two years he lost the appy " daddy " so buy up all the crosses you can before the genetics are lost. hes been selling packs of sunshine daydream non stop because of this, hundreds and hundreds of packs of just this one strain. he must of pollinated a few acres of plants with that " appy " daddy before the mis-fortune of loosing said daddy. so was this marketing genius or did he exit his lil' farm and pollinate a few acres of plants ........ Hmmmmmm, me thinky it was just more hype driven sales ....... pure snake-oil. and save it if you wanna cry about how great of guy someone is, giving away free seeds etc ....., it's all done for one reson building mythical online rep, with longterm sales goals very clearly in focus. if he was running g.e. or ford you would give him raise for growing profits .....

Last edited:
S

SooperSmurph

and lets call a spade a spade regarding online hype, sales, marketing .....

even some " breeders " are just chucking. bodhi has the rep of " gandi " but the actions of " the joker " when you really look at the facts. marketing, photo booth pictures, verbal hand-job's, hype have driven this bus. then one of his prize pupils graduated and did the redux' ( Gu~ ) .....lol'. gu pimped for madd farmer, strawberry frost looked like great, wow, the new chem-dog 7.0 !!!!!!!!! yup, just another meh strain grown with care, uvb, spend tall cash on a nice camera, some marketing..... a few online friends with multiple accounts and BAM.............. pure unadulterated hype-train is born in all its glory.
Reminds me of Soma, except bodhi's beans actually pop lol

H

Hookup

How does anyone really even know if they are even getting what they ordered?Do you just have to trust that some guy in a foreign country who you will never know or see will do the right thing?When they have more orders than seed to fill them do you ohnestly beleive they will just send your cash back with a note that says sorry we sold out?Or will they fill that order with whatever is laying around?How is the seed stored and how old is it?Whats to stop them from saying We never even received your money?Why do people still by seed from foreign seedbanks when the seed comes from here?You are supposed to trust your money will get to a foreign country and not be kiped then you have to hope that the seed makes it through the customs gauntlet and you dont get shafted for taking delivery of it on your end?Things that make you go Hmmm...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Not too mention how homelessness has skyrocketed....but locals just want the money with no backlash, that's pussy shit. And, don't tell me locals haven't BANKED on the green rush, let's remember most coloradans are transplants also from the GOLD RUSH so GREED runs thick locally also not just transplants.
Peace and epitomic greaze!!!
truth be known all that hype about Colorado being deluged with a crisis in homelessness due to cannabis is a pure D crock of BS. homelessness is up everywhere not just Colorado. Homelessness in the US is a sign of the times. Get over yourselves Colo.

During the last decade and more, a transfer of wealth from the poorer classes to the wealthier classes has affected widespread poverty across the country,[13][14][15] later exacerbated by the 2008 subprime mortgage crisis. Poverty and homelessness have also become methods of 'disruption' used against political activists, such as members of the Occupy Movement. Shut down in 2011 by national security agencies and local police forces collaborating with private business,[16][17] members say they later lost jobs, defaulted on home mortgages, then became homeless.[18] Incidents of domestic violence contribute to homelessness among women, who are often denied police protection and legal recourse.

In 2008, according to the United States Conference of Mayors, the three most commonly cited causes of homelessness for persons and families were a lack of affordable housing (cited by 72 percent) poverty (52%), and unemployment (44%).[19]:19 The suggestions to alleviate homelessness included providing more housing for persons with disabilities (72%), creating more employment opportunities (68%), and building more assisted housing units (64%).[19]:20

Over the past decades, the availability and quality of data on homelessness has improved considerably, due, in part, to initiatives by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the US Department of Health and Human Services, the US Department of Veterans Affairs, and several nongovernmental organizations working with homeless populations. Since 2007, the US Department of Housing and Urban Development has issued an Annual Homeless Assessment Report, which revealed the number of individuals and families that were homeless, both sheltered and unsheltered. It standardized the data collection processes and created more opportunities for government officials and service providers to remedy the problem of homelessness in the United States.[20]

colostoney

colostoney

Ooooooh you'll find Colo people are more talk than action and ya must have a stick up ya ass to mingle with the northern colo snob click.....its all good most the Coloradans eat them idiots for breakfast just really naive targets.....lmao I just shit in my hand to throw at you.....all organic though so piss off......he he he

S

SooperSmurph

Nah, we need Nurse Joy, that bitch is an Army, literally, one nurse couldn't handle all this dysfunction.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Nah, we need Nurse Joy, that bitch is an Army, literally, one nurse couldn't handle all this dysfunction.
There are a lot of ego's that need ball cuddling, but that's been going on since 1284/106. That was the beginning of the complete shit show, which was touched off when bartkowicz thought it wise to go on tv and humblebrag about how much money he made.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

the ol' humblebrag. lol
It's like being fake rich (that's pc) where you are rollin' on 20's in yo' five point oh! But then you remember that you don't have money to put in the gas tank. Like the humblebrag but with two popped colla's instead of one. It just ups the fake rich street cred.

Now get off my lawn

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
@LocalGrowGuy -- You get the cookie for teaching me a new one -- ball cuddling. LMFAO!!!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

@LocalGrowGuy -- You get the cookie for teaching me a new one -- ball cuddling. LMFAO!!!
You see, it starts with the tender cuddling of said balls, if things are hanging well you can try to move them around in your hand like those magic balls.
Magicballs

Next, you really want to fondle the unit, tongue massages are a nice treat.

A good rule of thumb is to make sure to mind the step children.

I was going to mention a rusty trombone but I bet you'd smack me through my computer screen. :)

S

SooperSmurph

"I can't believe this universe has a ball fondlers movie franchise."

"I can't believe what this universe considers PG-13!"

BubbaG

BubbaG

I just read through this thread... speed read more like it... funny

BubbaG

BubbaG

@muir you still around bro? Heard there was a grower died in Nederland recently taking a new synthetic hallucinogen?? I never heard of it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom