• Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Does it look like Im in over my newbie head to you Cheese? :cool:

Its Ok. I dont mind...matter of fact, its kinda cool

I think its fun this way...gonna be a Challenge...and I have the world watching on the web to add to the excitement and pressure. :p

psilobuds

psilobuds

pretty pics mate, your garden is a magical place. reckon ya should get some psilo shrooms growin in amongst those plants!

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

oh yeah...thats what I meant;) 4 1k aircooled HPS with the cool wing things :D

I've been doing some research on Adjust-A-Wings, thanks to bigcheese, and there definately the way to go instead of aircooled hoods. I'm getting one next year with a 1000w in a 4'x4' tent, but since your using 4 1000's you wouldn't need a tent but just have very good ventilation and a/c in your growroom, good luck on whichever you choose...by the way, you got a great outdoor garden.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

:D
yeah
Im finding that growing in pots kinda sucks..o_O
You make me laugh (in that maniacal/jealous way). How bout this since everyone's putting in job applications. I can come help set up your outdoor dtw/aero/hydrochow system, while you're busy playing project mgr on the drybarn. Will need your home de pot card and access to dump-bed truck of course..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
My Lowes card is already maxed out from buying soil and plywood. and those little grey buckets..
Gonna have to switch to 35gal Rubbermaid trash cans for curing this fall though ;)

And I think the DryBarn/growhouse are on hold for a bit. :cool:

I dont wanna spend anymore money on this grow or the next one..because the sheffiifs could come and take it all away tomorrow...:(

Im gonna clean the garage reall good.. and Im thinking of gettin a couple of these

Carport1

skuzz99

skuzz99

amazing thread broski! u grow beautiful plants.

hope those darned sherriffs stay the heck away from u bro! how can they take it away from u? it's all legal, right...?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

hope those darned sherriffs stay the heck away from u bro! how can they take it away from u? it's all legal, right...?

Thanks 99
They destroy legal grows and close legal collectives all the time here in cali:(

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

Yes it is Legal... according to the people of Ca. and the Ca. courts
I wanna add something bcause its bothering me..

It Really Sucks to live in fear of your own Government.:(
Especially when all you are doing is exercising your God given inalienable rights
(among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness)

And I'm NOT endangering or hurting a soul. or causeing anyone any damage of anysort.

iCultivate

iCultivate

Yes it is Legal... according to the people of Ca. and the Ca. courts
I wanna add something bcause its bothering me..

It Really Sucks to live in fear of your own Government.:(
Especially when all you are doing is exercising your God given inalienable rights
(among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness)

And I'm NOT endangering or hurting a soul. or causeing anyone any damage of anysort.

True words Ken. And very sad that anyone has to live in fear of their government. Yet the world over this is a fact of life. Governments are supposed to obey the people, be a voice and the hand of the people, not the other way around.

-- iCultivate --

psilobuds

psilobuds

don't let yer government scare ya ken, fuck them and their control. they have no right to stop us from growin plants damn it! how can a bloody plant be illegal? it's existed longer on this planet than we have! more power to ya mate.

Top Bottom