This Poor Dirt Farmer's thread.

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

don't let yer government scare ya ken, fuck them and their control. they have no right to stop us from growin plants damn it! how can a bloody plant be illegal? it's existed longer on this planet than we have! more power to ya mate.

Yeah, they don't have the right, but they sure ass hell got the power and court system to back them up. Everybody be careful, legal or not, they will still lock you up. Trust me, it sucks being in jail so stay safe.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
as long as the cops busy busting criminals ...i'll be oko_O i hope

been seeing theese little guys all over the garden..

bout a 1/2 inch long now
Littlematis

and this is Mamma Mantis
bout 3 inches
Mammamantis

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

^^^^Damn ken, thats exactly why I wanna buy a house up the mountain so NOBODY can see my backyard, right now I rent an apartment in the city and I got like 17 apartment windows that can see my backyard, thats not good for growing.

That 1 bubba is HUGE, good luck with her and I hope you get 3+ lbs. :)

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

man, it's getting to the point of calling dibs on sleeping spots eh?

I can be nightwatch guy sitting in the coffee-chair, with bullhorn to wake everyone if cops are at the gate. We can form a human-blockade like the WAMM folks did, but way bigger o_O :mad::confused:

skuzz99

skuzz99

wats the little plant in the pot thats flowering?? bottom right of the last foto...

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

whats up ken...how yah been??? I hate to hear that shit cops raiding gardens all for a freaking plant......I can understand them hitting the big illegal ones that actually cause a problem to nature and the enviroment like chemicals in the streams and rivers and just the amount of trash and garbage some of those scum bags leave behind to rot..........but when they hit the non-criminal mom and pop grows and start messing with good people just trying to survive really ticks me off alot.......anyways enuff of the ranting your garden is looking stunning like usual and I pray nothing happens to it!

will update my thread soon.....couple of my outdoors are 9-10 footers now and pretty bushy will get cam out there a.s.a.p!

cheers bro!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Mitchy :) and thanks for the Prayer and good thoughts too :)

I wanna see your outdoor! I will be looking for those pics! :)

Top Bottom