This Poor Dirt Farmer's thread.

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
This is all there is to it...it's a little ceramic cup, with a coil in there.. you put a dab or two in there..
.its screws into the battery
Enail

replacement coils are 5 bucks!

lino

lino

I just sped read this thread.... I love it,,, not some perfect 10 plant grow,,,, you're in the fucking dirt thrown pollen,,, breeding you're girls,,, fighting bugs... NICE Job Ken,,,

you lucky bastard,,, I wished Colo had the weather you got in those pics. I feel envy :inpain:, got a chance to grow in N. Cali one summer. looks like Cali to me, thats nice weather and nice gardens,,, Thanks for the post Ken!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I just sped read this thread.... I love it,,, not some perfect 10 plant grow,,,, you're in the fucking dirt thrown pollen,,, breeding you're girls,,, fighting bugs... NICE Job Ken,,,

you lucky bastard,,, I wished Colo had the weather you got in those pics. I feel envy:inpain: , got a chance to grow in N. Cali one summer. looks like Cali to me, thats nice weather and nice gardens,,, Thanks for the post Ken!
Thanks for Lookin Lino :) Stay tuned for more antics :)

lino

lino

Ken, your smoke accessories look nuclear. That glass looks like an experiment out of a nuclear lab. the cops in Colo will snag that shit, they;ll think you got a hi tech meth lab in our hood! lol

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ken, your smoke accessories look nuclear. That glass looks like an experiment out of a nuclear lab. the cops in Colo will snag that shit, they;ll think you got a hi tech meth lab in our hood! lol
lol...its just a vape pen! and a regular bong.....no lab here!

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Looks like Kelloggs has a new product--
blended 'specially for you...

K1

Last edited:
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I guess im known for my love of patio plus...lol

Ive never had enough money to fill beds with black gold :(

I just need to look at my past grows with patio plus
Rockcandy6topsflash10 2

Its 1/2 the price and at least 3/4 as good...lol

edit to add; Im sure the A1 nutes had a lot to do with those huge rockcandy colas
Man, I wish I could get more A1 nutes!

RC6closer9 24
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
im super stoked...and worried at the same time, about my winter Greenhouse attempt
thats another thread though...lol
sneek peek at my cookies...

Cookie117
Top Bottom