This Poor Dirt Farmer's thread.

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
thanks Gemini:) I would eat off a plywood plate...lol..Im not worried about toxins from plywood.
Fire treated plywood and pressure treated wood probably has some poison no doubt
Cinderblock would make awesome beds..im not gunna steal them from construction sites though;)

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yep..This site has the best of the best ..... I learned everything from these guys here
And got the bomb genetics here too. I love this place! :)
Thanks for looking at my thread!

My feelings exactly CGK! THE FARM has helped me thru my DARKEST HOUR as a MAN . I could never repay what I've learned and received here! Kickass outdoor btw CGK!
RESPECT!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Hey ken i heard the president is gonna be in your neck of the woods today!lol.Fresno has been on the news down here the last couple days,from the sound of it its like the end of the world is coming unless it rains.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey ken i heard the president is gonna be in your neck of the woods today!lol.Fresno has been on the news down here the last couple days,from the sound of it its like the end of the world is coming unless it rains.
I saw that on the news..they arent saying where he is going to be..Probably dont want protesters
He is just gonna blow through, and Spew some BS like Jerry brown did at the Ag expo
He will say "we all have to do our part to conserve" while they fucking waste millions of gallons fracking :banghead:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
less than 48 hours in a wet paper towel
we have lift off :woot:
Dago312
Apples312

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Addendumb:
What's the real botanical terminology for this???
Tri-leaf axils, Tri-axil nodes, Tri-node axils--
probably something completely different...

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
I thought the whorled plants were alternate instead of opposite.
I've had both, but the whorled ones showed up much later.
I've always pruned the 3's (and 4's) fairly early, so maybe they would have started whorling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the 3 expresses out to the secondary stems you got the holy grail of pruning, Ken.

"normal" pruned 2 > 4 > 8 > 16 > 32 > 64 mainstems--
3 pruned 3 > 9 > 27 >81...

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

In botany, phyllotaxis or phyllotaxy is the arrangement of leaves on a plant stem (fromAncient Greek phýllon "leaf" and táxis"arrangement").

Copied from wiki I had same thing with a seedling posted pics here and learned from fellow farmes. Mine ended up being a male. There were 3 branches at every node from the main stem but i don't remember the trait carrying thru on the branches.

Best of luck with all the seedlings CGK.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Though everyone is correct. This is another name for the three leaves. Trifoliate- having three leaflets. I have had this with several plants, but it never seems to last. I hope everything turns out nice @caregiverken. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Though everyone is correct. This is another name for the three leaves. Trifoliate- having three leaflets. I have had this with several plants, but it never seems to last. I hope everything turns out nice @caregiverken. Positive vibes...
~nugzz

Those aren't "leaflets" we're talkin' about;
they're (baby) compound leaves (and cotyledons)--
each with their own petiole and node/axil I think...

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Cool.

@ohthatguy8 was right on with the Whorled Phyllotaxy.

My reply was "I thought the whorled plants were alternate instead of opposite.
I've had both, but the whorled ones showed up much later."
Well: DUH!!!

As soon as they start alternating--
they start whorling...

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hey cgk.
Hope everything is going smooth for u. Just read a post from u n an old thread and u mentioned being a union carpenter. Just wanted to say hello from local 1234 out of Detroit. Peace brother

Latest posts

Top Bottom