• Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
My Pleasure 215 :)
I do the logs for my own reference later
and I just like to take pics and share em:)

Happycooksingh426

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

@baba G @215 User Damn! You guys are chieftains. I just smoke half of a half of a half of a stem per day. And I thought I was a real pothead... Sheesh. Obviously, this 1/8 stem has me fugging ripped. @caregiverken Beeeautiful, as always brother! Keep up the great work and good luck this season. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

Hey Ken, was talking about this in another thread a few days ago. I found this video on youtube from Jorge Cervantes that explains the colors a bit. Pretty cool stuff.
He talk's about why it get's it's purple color at 2:45.

Here's an article someone posted in the other thread from High Times

Purple Cannabis

The origins of purple cannabis are as much of a mystery as the origins of the plant itself. However, purpling is as natural as the changing colors on the leaves of deciduous trees in autumn, which is attributed in part to the pigment anthocyanin. Anthocyanin expression is controlled by both genetic and environmental factors. Purpling is a simple dominant Mendelian trait, with quantitative expression.

lol @ 4:20 "that why you have to wait, it's kinda hard sometimes" damn right George!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Happy Cinco de mayo everyone!
Took this pic just now in the greenhouse. I was thinking of useing it in the may potm..I showed it to my wife, she said, it looks just like my april photo
:confused:

Cookietop55

I told her, it's cookies! my April photo is Firedog!
I guess they all look the same to her :rolleyes:

that plant will go a few more days.

I took some more down today though
Cookiecutat70days

Top Bottom