This Poor Dirt Farmer's thread.

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Well, I should I show you how the plants are doing then? :)
Fpoglitedep518

that plant in front was always a droopy one in veg..and hadnt shown sex..
I forced her..now she seems happier :)

215 User

215 User

Catching up and things look good!

The tire rubber on your soil kinda goes against the whole organic process...
Hopefully it doesn't transfer into the taste of finished flowers.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

The tires are actually pretty ingenious. I have seen friends landscape with tires. Building flower beds and outdoor steps using them. I believe they are used quite successfully to grow potatoes. I see it as using something that would just end up in a landfill if you didn't. I am about as organic as I can be. Hopefully nothing would ever get transferred to the plants, but I wouldn't mind everything smelling like '88 G-13/HP. Well, maybe not everything. Good luck with the light dep @caregiverken! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Catching up and things look good!

The tire rubber on your soil kinda goes against the whole organic process...
Hopefully it doesn't transfer into the taste of finished flowers.
The tires are actually pretty ingenious. I have seen friends landscape with tires. Building flower beds and outdoor steps using them. I believe they are used quite successfully to grow potatoes. I see it as using something that would just end up in a landfill if you didn't. I am about as organic as I can be. Hopefully nothing would ever get transferred to the plants, but I wouldn't mind everything smelling like '88 G-13/HP. Well, maybe not everything. Good luck with the light dep @caregiverken! Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Yeah There are lots of videos on youtube showing people using tires to grow in
Im not sure if I would do that or not. But I doubt they would keep doing it if the taters tasted like rubber ..lol
But im not the slightest bit worried about any leaching..I hardly get the tire wet.
I have these tires to make a short retaining wall (someday) they are free! :)

Power OG

Power OG

~nugzz
way to use the tires Ken i have used them in all my outdoor grows.lol been a few years since ive been outside. i know in jamaica on orange hill the farmers use them and it keeps them out of the land fills! great stuff, positive vibes.
Respect
TMB

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
way to use the tires Ken i have used them in all my outdoor grows.lol been a few years since ive been outside. i know in jamaica on orange hill the farmers use them and it keeps them out of the land fills! great stuff, positive vibes.
Respect
TMB
Thanks for the reply OG :)
yeah, I do my best to reuse stuff!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I found this guy protecting this lite dep bud :)
View attachment 406311

I forgot to say how much I love these pictures. I have a couple that I should dig up. One is a praying mantis eating a leafhopper, looking up at me like, "What the fuck you looking at punk?" lmfao. I also have a few of some copperheads that loved one of my outdoor spots. They didn't bother me, so I didn't bother them. I actually got a few pictures of two black snakes mating today, as well. Shitty cell phone pictures, but still pretty cool. Nowhere near my plants though. I saw the snake and found it about an hour later mating with another one. Then about another hour later, it was up in the rafters of the barn, making a meal out of a bird's nest ;) Fucking nature versus nature. So awesome! That snake had an excellent day. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I forgot to say how much I love these pictures. I have a couple that I should dig up. One is a praying mantis eating a leafhopper, looking up at me like, "What the fuck you looking at punk?" lmfao. I also have a few of some copperheads that loved one of my outdoor spots. They didn't bother me, so I didn't bother them. I actually got a few pictures of two black snakes mating today, as well. Shitty cell phone pictures, but still pretty cool. Nowhere near my plants though. I saw the snake and found it about an hour later mating with another one. Then about another hour later, it was up in the rafters of the barn, making a meal out of a bird's nest ;) Fucking nature versus nature. So awesome! That snake had an excellent day. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Nature really is awesome Nuggs! :) Positive Vibes Bro!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
The 2 foot square boxes just aren't big enough
As much as want the roots to go down into the ground..
I know they like to grow horizontal
Chemdbefore
Chemdduring
Chemdafter523

There, thats a little bit better :)
Maybe I will reuse the small boxes for some late starts or something

Top Bottom