This Poor Dirt Farmer's thread.

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Sativas are a head high. Especially when taken before they get completely amber. I prefer Sats @ around 15-20% amber. General rule of bud trichome color: Clear, paranoia inducing. Cloudy, head high. Amber, couch lock and pain relieving starts. Love, Peace & Respect, Loran
I will make sure these sativas are completely done. I dont want no paranoia
Yeah..I prefer the Hibirds.. 50 50 for me...I want uforia :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin good ken... when ever ive grown sativas they were super picky & hated 2 much "N" in flower.. there light feeders till late in flower >> always towards the end my sativas turn on beast mode & want 2 eat more
Usually at the end of flower I start 2 lower my ppms >>> but when I do that with a sativa or a OG kush they yellow out way 2 fast so I try 2 feed them a lil later then other strains... I havent quite figured it out yet..
im gunna guess ur sativas will want a extra boost late in flower>>>> so hopefully ur not flushing a indica rite next 2 the sativa

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Lookin good ken... when ever ive grown sativas they were super picky & hated 2 much "N" in flower.. there light feeders till late in flower >> always towards the end my sativas turn on beast mode & want 2 eat more
Usually at the end of flower I start 2 lower my ppms >>> but when I do that with a sativa or a OG kush they yellow out way 2 fast so I try 2 feed them a lil later then other strains... I havent quite figured it out yet..
im gunna guess ur sativas will want a extra boost late in flower>>>> so hopefully ur not flushing a indica rite next 2 the sativa
Thanks for the reply and tips Goo! :) The Full Sativa Volunteer is all by its self in the ground.
I do have two Sour TWrecks and a Sour FPOG in the same bed together.
But I think that sour bubble male is going to make them all finish quiker than the moms :) They will all have to settle for the same light feeding

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
this is another volunteer in the ground near the house that i couldnt kill
She has 11 finger leaves :)
11fingers

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have been lite deping a few plants with trash cans :p
and its working :D
41 days
Train Wreck X Sour Bubble
Twsbtclb41days

FPOG X SB
Fpogsbat41days

I bet some of you laughed at the trash can and tires..lol..:woot:
I figured it would be entertaining at the very least.

:snaphappy:

SunGrown

SunGrown

Lots of folks around these parts use trash cans. There is a trailer park not real far away, and every year the roofs are lined with plants and trash cans for depping them every night. I have a couple getting depped by cans just cause they won't fit in the main dep any more.

My only advice with trash cans is watch closely for mold near the end, I am sure you have noticed the humidity dripping off the cans when you pull them off in the morning.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Oh, So now your sayin, Im trailor park?

Cool! I love that show! :)

Yeah, it gets humid in there..
Thankfully, it's really dry and sunny here so, they seem to be ok so far.
and some of these might only need another 10 days or so..
So if I did see some pm, I would just take those leaves off :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey @MakinGoo Looky what I got! LAD :)
Ladcloseup48days

Ive wanted to grow this ever since I came on the forum and saw you grow it.

But it dont smell like lemons to me....Fruity though
Im going to have to have you sample it to tell me whats up :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
very nice flowers on that one man! Looks more like 50 days or so to me but I have not grown that one before.

Im a hillbilly hippy redneck, so if u are a trailer park boy it is all good with me bro!
I lived in a couple Marinas on sail boats...lol
Those are like a trailer park on the water :)

It gets a little warm in the moring under the cans..
so that could be makin the hairs turn red early

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey @MakinGoo Looky what I got! LAD :)
View attachment 417465
Ive wanted to grow this ever since I came on the forum and saw you grow it.

But it dont smell like lemons to me....Fruity though
Im going to have to have you sample it to tell me whats up :)
Nice pheno... mine didnt smell like lemons either but it was packed with crystals & mine smelled like sweet like Amnesia Haze.. it was so tasty

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Nice pheno... mine didnt smell like lemons either but it was packed with crystals & mine smelled like sweet like Amnesia Haze.. it was so tasty
Thats good to know...I have another LAD too. This one is going full season.
Lad2on629

I think its a girl..not positive yet though

Im thinkin about flipping one or a couple of these Sour Strawberries
SourStrawberrys629

Latest posts

Top Bottom