Supporter
Hemp

Bringbackhemp

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Did you clone her?
no :oops: and I probably still could. But im trying to keep my plant count under 50...lol...
I dont want to keep clones inside over the winter..Im not "Keeping" anything.
except my wife's Bubba Kush..and I may not even keep that.
I hope to be leaving Cali before the next summer, (might be just a dream):rolleyes:
But, Growing seeds are just so much easier than keeping clones inside all winter :)
i might be sorry...i know..I could let a keeper get away...but..there will be more.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

It's all good we all miss keepers sometime and with all the variety there are only the rare one that are hard to forget about

below frigid

below frigid

Yeah, I wish I coulda grow her bigger now that im seeing and smelling it. :banghead:
@soserthc1 :) Thanks again man!
View attachment 412766
But, I have another little LAD seedling out there, im hopping is female
So, Stay tuned :)
Ken I have a pot with 4 plants in it. 2 arer LAD and 2 are Chemdog 91 x Snow Lotus. Not sure which are which. A re these from seeds from Alien or ones that you made. Could you please post a whole plant photo and one of a fan leaf. Would appreciate it. If I remember right we got our LAD seeds from the same place. Thanks

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ken I have a pot with 4 plants in it. 2 arer LAD and 2 are Chemdog 91 x Snow Lotus. Not sure which are which. A re these from seeds from Alien or ones that you made. Could you please post a whole plant photo and one of a fan leaf. Would appreciate it. If I remember right we got our LAD seeds from the same place. Thanks
Howdy Fridge :)
I got my lad seeds from Soser.
They are from Alien(had the label on the little ziplock)
the photo in post #1410 is LAD...but it doesn't smell like lemons yet
It has some Jagged Sativa leaves for sure

LAD67
Top Bottom