Thoughts on Masterblend regime, and improving it.

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Superior to Masterblend?? Looks like micros only...(?)
Yea, I'll add extra nitrogen, calcium, potassium, magnesium, sulfate, amine's, acids, hormones; fluvic, metabolites, enzymes, surfactant; and dial phosphate more closely. I'm already doing all the former. This is just a progression of what I'm already doing.

I'll just use the monopotassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, and start having a use for the potassium nitrate finally. I also regulate calcium, potassium independently. So that give me a little wiggle room with ratio's, and regulating pH

The key is order.

Frostfire

Frostfire

Yea, I'll add extra nitrogen, calcium, potassium, magnesium, sulfate, amine's, acids, hormones; fluvic, metabolites, enzymes, surfactant; and dial phosphate more closely. I'm already doing all the former. This is just a progression of what I'm already doing.

I'll just use the monopotassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, and start having a use for the potassium nitrate finally.
OK, so no more Masterblend for you, huh?

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
OK, so no more Masterblend for you, huh?
I'm going to finish this grow, but I'm certainly going to look into evolving this further, yes. I'm in no rush, my method is solid,

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I'd like to follow your progress if you have any journal here.

Here's the current grow.