Thunderfudge's Sour Larry Resurrection

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OldLuck

It's fruity pebbles og from alien pollenated by bubba ogers kush.I wish I could've pulled a female from the Bubba ogers.it brought what alot of strains lack,that feeling behind the eyes,and the numbing of your body core.medicine
what is bubba ogers and is it the same as bubba og? thanks for the lessons bro, living my dreams via your pics and knowledge. Mad respect!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
what is bubba ogers and is it the same as bubba og? thanks for the lessons bro, living my dreams via your pics and knowledge. Mad respect!
Yea bro same as bubbaO from motarebel via 2005.that guy just brings the fire,for 10+ years.@motarebel,you are a legend,like green jacket,masters shit.I hope you make it to the west coast sometime,a handshake and a good leg humping is in order

O

OldLuck

Yea bro same as bubbaO from motarebel via 2005.that guy just brings the fire,for 10+ years.@motarebel,you are a legend,like green jacket,masters shit.I hope you make it to the west coast sometime,a handshake and a good leg humping is in order
your leg would get a good humping as well. lol

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

well thunder, looks like both male and female FLKs here, i didnt have room for the male Ultrabrites. the 2 nice FLK girls will go for the flip in a few weeks after they give clones. if the male looks good i might clone that guy and keep him around for a bit to see what we can come up with. Im sure you guys will be down for yes?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Sour Larry BX grown by my friend chad.
IMG 20150705 230914

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
More bx2s up and running.these have great node spacing,sour as hell,and I'm seeing signs of some uniformity.of course there is some variety,but I'm happy thus far
Rps20160328 132640 442
Rps20160328 132717 166
there's 2 ultra brites bottom right.one family secret right bottom corner.everything else is SLBX2

alaskind

alaskind

It's fruity pebbles og from alien pollenated by bubba ogers kush.I wish I could've pulled a female from the Bubba ogers.it brought what alot of strains lack,that feeling behind the eyes,and the numbing of your body core.medicine
any beans of this kickin around my man?

Latest posts

Top Bottom