Tight growing plant 🌱this thing has been topped like 3 or 4 times already

• Thread starter jayrock93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Say What? My red led's stretch out my vegging girls and blue T5's keeps them shorter.....Moe? Did you get that backwards?
LOLOLOL

Yes, everyone, I am a dunce. As you see above in post 32, I said it was a senior moment. Really, it could just be that I am a little (a lot?) dumb.

Just to be clear - Do not listen to me on spectrum because I clearly don't know Red from Blue. My typing fingers are color blind apparently. Sheesh, red is even in my name.

Madmax

Madmax

LOLOLOL

Yes, everyone, I am a dunce. As you see above in post 32, I said it was a senior moment. Really, it could just be that I am a little (a lot?) dumb.

Just to be clear - Do not listen to me on spectrum because I clearly don't know Red from Blue. My typing fingers are color blind apparently. Sheesh, red is even in my name.
LOL. fingers are Color blind 😂😂😂😂…that made me laugh..thanks for that moe.

E

elusiveshame

LOLOLOL

You should change your name to Moe.Purple just to be on the safe side :P

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
LOLOLOL

I hadn't read all the posts before I jumped, I'd of let you slide after observationaist spoke up, if I'd read it first. I get shit wrong a lot and I was thinking for a moment......... fk here we go again I got it wrong again........but wait......I have these red lights and.........hey.......I'm not wrong this time....lol

J

jayrock93

I hadn't read all the posts before I jumped, I'd of let you slide after observationaist spoke up, if I'd read it first. I get shit wrong a lot and I was thinking for a moment......... fk here we go again I got it wrong again........but wait......I have these red lights and.........hey.......I'm not wrong this time....lol
Lol

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

LOLOLOL

Moe.Red has changed his name to Moe.Blue

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Moe Greene from the Godfather maybe?

Listen you ignorant shits, I'm Moe Fucking Greene. I own this forum. If I say Blue makes cannabis grow tinker bells, it does. Take your pot smoking ass back to New Jersey or Italy or wherever you came from!

10 minutes later, everyone else on the forum:

Moe.Red = Moe.ded.

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just keep everything in one thread.. use the other thread.. firstly
you are watering too frequently and over mothering them,. and other issues follow along..
that one probably has been permanently stunted..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
R u talking about the tiny seedling
that one with twisty stunted look..
it could be the roots strangling itself as it may need to be transplanted..
but all the plants in there are water too frequently and over mothered being touchy feely with them.. - topped 3-4 times already? geezus..

2Bad

2Bad

that one with twisty stunted look..
it could be the roots strangling itself as it may need to be transplanted..
but all the plants in there are water too frequently and over mothered being touchy feely with them.. - topped 3-4 times already? geezus..
Ohh ok makes sense I thought you were telling him to toss it lol I think he could revive it right

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Ohh ok makes sense I thought you were telling him to toss it lol I think he could revive it right
well the plants could go either way but i’m guessing on stunted..

2Bad

2Bad

I'd still give it a shot . He's got a 4x4 light might as well try to use every square foot of it

Top Bottom