Tight growing plant 🌱this thing has been topped like 3 or 4 times already

• Thread starter jayrock93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

The ffof is already moist so maybe don't water yet since they are already over watered
Overwatering is keeping something wet too long. Not how much water it contains. So if the soil that your plant is in is dry right now water after you transplant. Just don't try to get runoff. Learn to lift the pots and tell how heavy full capacity is.

J

jayrock93

O
Overwatering is keeping something wet too long. Not how much water it contains. So if the soil that your plant is in is dry right now water after you transplant. Just don't try to get runoff. Learn to lift the pots and tell how heavy full capacity is.
Oh gotchu gotchu!!!

Observationist

Observationist

You know, I said overwatered back in post #4 - and all anyone can talk about is how stupid I am that I don't know my colors. Can I get half credit on this thread boss? 😁
Of course sir

You get tons of credit , waiting to see more on those systems or perhaps ive not been keeping up

Kudos

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I hadn't read all the posts before I jumped, I'd of let you slide after observationaist spoke up, if I'd read it first. I get shit wrong a lot and I was thinking for a moment......... fk here we go again I got it wrong again........but wait......I have these red lights and.........hey.......I'm not wrong this time....lol
You still haven't read all the posts, lol ... I caught it almost immediately after it was posted.

Regardless, hopefully the OP will sort through all of this and make some sense out of us old men.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
You still haven't read all the posts, lol ... I caught it almost immediately after it was posted.

Regardless, hopefully the OP will sort through all of this and make some sense out of us old men.
I have now. it should have read hadn't seen all the posts. red, Green port starboard, right left I get them backwards all the time i'm off better at just going straight.......lol... ....old men.......lol....gotta take some pics now, lights out in 5,4,3.........well soon

E

elusiveshame

Cool cool. The fake internet points you can spend anywhere are really important to me.

I’m thinking of redeeming some to buy some coloring books for retraining.

These should also help you with the colors. Plus they're fun shaped :)

Top Bottom