Tim Tipton: The CO MMJ scam

• Thread starter Mr.Sputnik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melizzard

Melizzard

Does anyone really trust ANY of the folks involved in this soap opera who seem to spend most of their time trying to badmouth others and climb the imaginary PTO ladder of heirarchy over everyone else who is involved in this "science". (just as TT is a MMJ Expert, these folks are "scientists" with proof of a cancer cure???)

False hope is the cruelest medicine on the planet.

Wow Sky ... I'm the "lizzard" to whom this person is referring. Now you're going to lump ME in with TT? Fuck it, I'm done trying to reach out to others. I'll just work on keeping myself alive and to hell with everyone else.

sky high

sky high

I know who he was referring to and I was hoping you would refrain from getting sucked in...

but I never metioned yer name...nor did I link you with TT. I really didn't know you were involved with this drama so closely until i saw your reaction here to this troll. Why? Multiple folks have reached out to you to provide you trim for oil, so why oh why do you need to be involved with all of these clowns? It's all becoming such a joke now...and it seems that more time spent bickering between the "two sides" than finding out if the "PTO" is truly beneficial to cancer patients/etc. or hammerin away on email/by phone at those folks who hold research back on cannabis as a whole.

if all these folks spent the same time in their gardens that they spend online warring just think how much farther along all of this "science" "Cure" "whatever" would be, one way or the other.

:sign0065:

Melizzard

Melizzard

Why? Multiple folks have reached out to you to provide you trim for oil, so why oh why do you need to be involved with all of these clowns? :sign0065:

I'm not involved with all of these clowns. I just saw this rant this morning ... had no idea he was talking about me before since he never mentioned names till now.

As for trim for oil, I no longer make it; if I did, I would no longer use trim (testing has proved to be all over the place, so is pretty unreliable) cuz my buddies in OR have seen some major Stage IV miracles with a half and half mix ... brings the THC:CBD ratio closer together ... we need both THC and CBD for good stuff. But which multiple folks reached out to me to provide material besides you? I purchased material from everyone I ever had dealings with except once with you. :) And I certainly DO appreciate that donation ... such a pleasant and unexpected surprise! That oil was for me alone. :)

xxoo
Mel

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
why are we still talking about this guy. Someone should just smack him up

K

kes5480

I'm sure this Tim guy will get whats comin to him...KARMA, what goes around comes around...peace

Melizzard

Melizzard

Hey Sky it just occurred to me that this sounds recent to you. This is a history lesson .. It was prolly a year ago. ;)

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd like to put in a good word for Melizzard, she's been BUYING meds from me for maybe 9 months, pretty regular, 2 zips at a time, and has NEVER asked for free meds, she pays the same as my other patients and is an extremely nice person, who BY THE WAY almost died a few months ago... she probably deserves free meds, but like I said, has never asked for any.... so please leave her out of the beef with TT... not sure how you involve her in the first place, she's a Stage 4 Cancer patient..... and I know for a fact she doesn't need anyone's help for oil, she has a souce, and they treat her well.

Oh, and if you use someone's real name, you should be banned.... like some asshole did a few posts back........ ban that clown!

B

bionicelectroni

So it's o. K to use Janet Sweeney's name and bash her, but when you use the lying basher's name- that's bad? Melizzard isn't a real name. Lizzard SOLD oil made from trash to dying patients for LOTS of money. Janet put everything she had into making the oil right, helping Rick , GIVING the oil away free, and trying to start a foundation to help people. Wow- what a b*tch. You people make me sick. Get some morals.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I looked over the emails between you and Janet Sweeney- she only told you to stop lying about her, or she would take action, and to please send any actual proof about Tipton, and she would take immediate action. I don't blame her. You yap and yap- but never any proof. Let's seem some proof. Send me the emails you claim to have with all these terrible injustices. It won't happen because you are lying and have your own agenda. Send it to Bionicelectronic at aol dot com. I DARE YOU. I don't believe a word you say. It looks like you are another Char-litan. I see why she keeps the "Loony files" now. She has to because of worms like you.

I know Mel very well, and I have never known her to lie. In fact, she has spoken the truth when a lie would have been way less controversial and/or way more convenient.
I'm pleasantly surprised to hear of the very first charitable donation from this organization. Good for your uncle!
You should probably keep your mouth shut if you don't know all the facts. If the organization's records are wide open, post them here or post a link to show all the folks they've helped for free. I bet Mel has helped more, even though she has had no official organization behind her. She has not once spoken of profiting off sick people, and her mission for making oil was to make it more affordable (like, free, dude) to those who need it and can't afford it.
If you had called her a worm in my physical presence you would not have liked the outcome. We can both be glad that didn't happen. I hope in the future you will consider possible consequences of your words and keep the name-calling out of your argument.

Melizzard

Melizzard

So Bionic, since you seem to know so very much about me, please, do tell. Of COURSE Melizzard isn't a real name, moron. Neither is bionicelectronic. And please do elaborate on which dying patients I sold oil to ... give me names. Because, I don't have any recollection of that at all ... perhaps it's the chemo since I AM one of those patients. C'mon ... if you know me SO well ... bring it on. And for the record, who here bashed Janet's name anyway? This was a Tipton-bashing thread ... but hey, since we're on it, give me some concrete examples of what "trash oil" (which is the very same oil lI was taking myself) I sold to which dying patient? I'd really like to know. You honestly make no sense at all.

So it's o. K to use Janet Sweeney's name and bash her, but when you use the lying basher's name- that's bad? Melizzard isn't a real name. Lizzard SOLD oil made from trash to dying patients for LOTS of money. Janet put everything she had into making the oil right, helping Rick , GIVING the oil away free, and trying to start a foundation to help people. Wow- what a b*tch. You people make me sick. Get some morals.

beezleb878

beezleb878

So much drama. Get well folks. People are sick and could use some help. To those who do. Thank you.

To each person, you can figure out if that applies to you or not. If your in it for the good fight. You have my grateful thanks. If your a scammer or whatnot or even a hanger on wanting attention person. Well, thanks for playing.

Have a good one all, life is too short and for some, it truly is. No time for sissy stuff and I say enjoy the day and screw all meanness/sadness. Who is here for that?

B

BenG

I just want to say one thing on this thread- I asked the actual people involved what was going on. The only ones who answered me, and sent me the emails in question were the ones being lied about. Rick Simpson, Dr. Bob and Janet Sweeney. Ask yourself one question. Who is benefiting by this whole thread? You can't prove a lie, but you can prove the truth.
Why would Rick, Bob and Janet stick together so tightly? Because they know they can trust each other.They know they are the best at what they do. They are constantly flushing out rats from their groups. Ever hear of sour grapes? Rick put out a video because he knew he had to speak out about Char. Many, many patients wrote about being ripped off and made sick by her. He didn't know who he could trust at the time. Ask him now how he feels. He's no fool- he wouldn't just take one persons word on a matter. Be careful about who you trust. It's too easy to get ripped off or hurt.

This guy never got hold of me or even tried,just one big lie from another wanna be timmy.All my info. to get hold of me is all on this web site.So when your ready to come over to my computer like so many others have to see the truth let us all know so we can all laugh back at you.Make sure you tell both janet and timmy that I`m still waiting for my paperwork of laughs from them,otherwise if you don`t know the whole truth, don`t get involved miss wanna be timmy (to me since thier is no real name to go by).

B

bionicelectroni

All your info is not up on the web. NO PROOF of any kind is on this thread/ Ben G- Your a liar and a Char Wannabe- Yea- I saw you were friends on facebook. So it all comes together. Are you cheating people out of thousands too? I'm no wanna be. I'm also no liar.

B

BenG

All your info is not up on the web. NO PROOF of any kind is on this thread/ Ben G- Your a liar and a Char Wannabe- Yea- I saw you were friends on facebook. So it all comes together. Are you cheating people out of thousands too? I'm no wanna be. I'm also no liar.

So tell us why timmy ran away from me when he found out I had court papers to sevre to him.Tell us all why so many people come to my place to see the truth.Also tell timmy to stop trying to be everyones facebook buddy,nobody likes him.If you where up to date with anything you would also know that I`ve been after tim longer than when he intoduced me to Char which I see you you don`t know shit about.Also next time you write have some balls to use your real name MISS WANNA BE timmy.

Tell us all how i`m a lier,scammer,thief and lawbreaker like your butty tim.

B

bionicelectroni

A reply

So Bionic, since you seem to know so very much about me, please, do tell. Of COURSE Melizzard isn't a real name, moron. Neither is bionicelectronic. And please do elaborate on which dying patients I sold oil to ... give me names. Because, I don't have any recollection of that at all ... perhaps it's the chemo since I AM one of those patients. C'mon ... if you know me SO well ... bring it on. And for the record, who here bashed Janet's name anyway? This was a Tipton-bashing thread ... but hey, since we're on it, give me some concrete examples of what "trash oil" (which is the very same oil lI was taking myself) I sold to which dying patient? I'd really like to know. You honestly make no sense at all.

Kathianne T, Joel s, Joel's wife, and several others have a different view of you and your "Angelic" work. You mention in your emails selling the oil through the mail for $1400/60gms. Janet S is paying for everything out of her own pocketbook, and giving it to her patients free. She told you right from the beginning she had a full patient load and wasn't taking on more. You call Rick S- Mengele. Why should Janet pay for your crazy? Do you still have all your ranting emails? If not- ask Janet to send them to you.

My reason for even writing here is that I actually have met Janet, and seen the complete resolutions of eight patients. My Uncle being one of them. I hate to see one of the only good people I've ever met be slandered by some jagoff Ben G, who rants like a girl, and you melizzard. You aren't being fair, and are in the wrong.

B

BenG

Kathianne T, Joel s, Joel's wife, and several others have a different view of you and your "Angelic" work. You mention in your emails selling the oil through the mail for $1400/60gms. Janet S is paying for everything out of her own pocketbook, and giving it to her patients free. She told you right from the beginning she had a full patient load and wasn't taking on more. You call Rick S- Mengele. Why should Janet pay for your crazy? Do you still have all your ranting emails? If not- ask Janet to send them to you.

My reason for even writing here is that I actually have met Janet, and seen the complete resolutions of eight patients. My Uncle being one of them. I hate to see one of the only good people I've ever met be slandered by some jagoff Ben G, who rants like a girl, and you melizzard. You aren't being fair, and are in the wrong.

Hahaha miss wanna be timmy who don`t have the balls to use your real name.What an uneducated patient you seem to be.Better you than me and all the other patients who don`t have to deal with that sissy timmy.

Melizzard

Melizzard

For God's sake, this was/is a thread about Tipton. I had not even posted in this thread until you brought my name up about something that had nothing to do with Tipton and something that happened more than a year ago. A whole lot has happened since then, so I really don't know what this is all about.

I don't know any Joel, or his wife. I haven't ever made oil for anyone in Colorado except Kathianne and, as I already explained, she merely purchased the solvent. I even emailed her about this, just a few days ago, and she has chosen not to respond. Guess not, seeing that she knows she's lying. If she were telling the truth, she would have plenty to say to me ... oh wait, perhaps she would rather talk behind my back than to my face. I have never called anything I do "angelic," so I don't know who you're quoting here.

I personally spent $2k, on 3 separate occasions, for 60gm of oil for myself, before I learned to make oil. The first $2k was from an extractor that Rick's organization referred me to ... back when they were still doing that in '09. Not like I haven't walked the walk.

Bottom line is you're listening to people who are feeding you something completely different than the way it was a year ago. I was nearly put in hospice 3 months ago and am just trying to get thru chemo in one piece. As I have said, with my health, I no longer even make oil, and my intention with Janet was just to get involved with her organization and to help. She was the one who suggested she provide oil for me. I didn't need her for that since I made my own.

I'm thrilled for her that she can afford to purchase materials and solvent and give the oil away for free. While I have a decent retirement, so have no need for financial gain thru others, I don't have so much that I could afford to spend all that money and give it away every time, though I honestly did more of that than I did anything else (as many in this CO forum can attest to ... and have, but none of that matters to you). The people on this forum who know me know that I would never rip anyone off, much less a sick person ... especially seeing that I AM one. I tried to explain my side, as did a couple of others here, but it's clear you're not interested. You only want to stir up shit. So I really don't care what you think. I'm done with this harassment. Enjoy what's left of your miserable life.

B

bionicelectroni

Ben G- Ha ha yourself girlyman. Never any proof, never any emails that got sent. Just lie, lie, lie. Keep ranting girly man. maybe some idiot will believe you. Let's see the emails you claim to have. There were no police threats- you're just an insalne ass*ole, so I'm done here. Absolutely shed light on true scammers like Char, Timmy et al. Keep your lying rants off others.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
wow wtf - somebody should have reported this shit storm to a mod

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom