Tim Tipton: The CO MMJ scam

• Thread starter Mr.Sputnik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Char Richardson

sounds great, I got an email from Janet Sweeney threatening with a C&D also, I figured out she was a real piece of work, as with the PT Foundation a long time ago. However, I just found out today that Tim Tipton was associated with PTF, which is upsetting, but not surprising.

btw, how does the method that you use differ from Rick's method?

I use grain alcohol instead of Naptha gas. It is more friendly on the body, especially if it has not been blown off proprerly, not everyone is as experiencenced as Rick is at making the oil, and our bodies are not meant to process such harsh chemicals internally such as, Naptha, Rubbing Alcohol, Butaine or any of the other extraction methods that I have heard of except Grain Alcohol (Everclear). And besides Naptha, the only other substance that I am aware of that leaves the essential plant matter in the oil (CBN's, CBD's etc.) intact. Butaine and others seem to "clean it up" too much and remove essential plant matter, needed to fight such ailments as Cancer. In my opinion Butaine and other kinds of extraction methods are better for those who like to ingest by smoking. (those are my personal thoughts, atleast for ingesting purposes) It is a very simple method (a little messy but simple) and anyone can do it with little instruction. I encourage patients and caregivers alike to try it for themselves and have shown them how I make it. I also encourage them to research it as well. Just google "Cannabis and Cancer" there is alot of Scientific information out there. I love sharing this information, I keeps it FREE for any and everyone.

D

DoobyScoo

Alcohols are a much more comprehensive solvent for extractions.

The others you talk about are more selective in their extraction, hence the reason they are used for the vaporization of the oils.

Fats/oils are one of my favorite solvents for ingestion.

Cannabinoids are a long polar molecule, that extract well with polar solvents, and non-polar solvents in a certain states.

Thank you Oxygen.

B

BenG

I myself stay away from Janet Sweeny,Rick Simpsons and tim tiptons advice on any of thier info..I saw tim with his banner for CTI at the geen leaf event on Saturday with his new 1 girl crew.When timmy saw me he left the event in his red truck,not to be seen for the rest of the event.Then again on Sunday exept this time I let him feel like I wasn`t going to show up.Then when I did show up I noticed tim talkin about his oils to someone, so I went to same person at the same time to show them mine.At that time I must of suprised tim and put the fear of the truth in him because 10 minutes later his booth was packed up and was gone for the day.I asked others if they noticed how he wasn`t even able to stand up for his own products while I was able to show others on how the oils and ear wax can be used compared to just tims mouth he uses for profit from his customers(to me your are patients of the state not customers).Same thing would happen if you get sick from thier advice on making you own oil or you need them in court for your use of their products.They would turn thier backs on you and use your name as the bad person,put you on the internet and take away your rights to privacy all because you come out with the truth against them.Also where is Rick Simson when his instructions for the oils don`t work and gets you even more sick? Rick won`t even fight for his own rights so do you think he will fight for yours? If I was anyone else I would find a caregiver who will be there for you when your down at your lowest point and one who will fight for your right as a patient.janet sweeny ,tim tipton and rick simpson can`t and won`t fight for a better life for you, just look at the victims of this group.ALSO WHO THE HELL CAME UP WITH THE NAME PHOENIX TEARS.For as long as I remember the exact same oils have been called hash oil.Then someone comes along calles it something else for thier reputation.Ricks oils that he is getting so much credit and attention for has been around for centuries,long before his mommy and daddys mommy and daddys have ever been around.So give credit to who credit is deserved too and that is GOD him self not Rick who won`t be there for you when his advice lands you into a hosptal into court or in jail.

Give credit where credit is due.Not to janet,timmy,rick simson and their crew.Next time timmy be a grown ass man not a punk ass bitch and stand up for what you believe is the truth as I stand next to you.You didn`t even give me a chance to ask for my paperwork of laughs from you.Next time if you can`t show up and take the truth man(me)to womon(tim)Don`t show up at all.

Melizzard

Melizzard

I disagree that oil is oil. My buddies and I processed several batches of oil, all from blackberry kush grown outdoors, testing different extraction processes as well as different parts of the plant. We tested reflux, we tested quick wash, we tested long cold soak, we tested quick wash with decarb. We also tested all of those processes with both bud only and whole plant. Hands down, the quick wash with decarb, with bud only, yielded both the highest THC and the highest cbd. that blew my theory all to hell that the whole plant would give better cbd numbers. Lol

Mel

D

DoobyScoo

We also tested all of those processes with both bud only and whole plant. Hands down, the quick wash with decarb, with bud only, yielded both the highest THC and the highest cbd. that blew my theory all to hell that the whole plant would give better cbd numbers. Lol

Mel

Quick wash will always be the most selective of basic methods.

:EDIT:

Bud will always give you the highest levels, as a relative percentile (percent of total mass), because you are not grabbing the other components of the plant that happen when using a whole plant.

Now, the whole part of PTO and using the whole plant that needs to be more thoroughly researched is the OTHER compounds in the extract that we may or may not know about. Not just other cannabinoids but also the other ones I don't know of. FSLs tests can achieve a breakdown of the different cannabinoids trough the use of their HPLC machine. However, if they are identifying and isolating other compounds during their testing, they are not telling us.

Terpenes (terpinoids?)are another compound that greatly affects flavor, very important when considering extractions that will be vaporized.

Much study left, but that requires the use of fancy, expensive equipment that are housed in laboratories.

B

BenG

I disagree that oil is oil. My buddies and I processed several batches of oil, all from blackberry kush grown outdoors, testing different extraction processes as well as different parts of the plant. We tested reflux, we tested quick wash, we tested long cold soak, we tested quick wash with decarb. We also tested all of those processes with both bud only and whole plant. Hands down, the quick wash with decarb, with bud only, yielded both the highest THC and the highest cbd. that blew my theory all to hell that the whole plant would give better cbd numbers. Lol

Mel

What are the CBC count in the oils.The Oils I use have a high CBC count instead of the CBD for my white blood cells which keeps me from getting sick from my pills and my sezuires.Most people don`t even know about thier CBC levels on the strains they hold in the stores which is why I had to find somenoe who was educated on not just the thc and the cbd but also who could produce oil with a high cbc count which I use and benifit most from the plant.I do give you a lot of credit for educating yourself and keeping track of the results.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

squarepusher

squarepusher

Mel

thanks for the info Mel, I guess the longer you soak, you just end up getting more chlorophyll in the oil.

For decarb method, I assume its something like 220 degrees for 10 minutes after the oil is prepared?

K

kuz

Mel, thanks for adding that. I do the same, bud only, quick wash in Everclear. I dont bother trimming it very much, but its mostly bud, and I cut it off of the stems.

The only way I can see to make this more dangerous would be if using an enclosed vessel to boil the alcohol off and ramping up the pressure some.

K

kuz

thanks for the info Mel, I guess the longer you soak, you just end up getting more chlorophyll in the oil.

For decarb method, I assume its something like 220 degrees for 10 minutes after the oil is prepared?

Some things I've been wondering about also. Still havent rigged a way to recover the alcohol. Boils off at about 180' and it takes a couple hours, maybe enough to decarb?

I read somewhere that at lower temps the everclear would recover less chlorophyll. So I froze it overnight and used it that way, made it a lot harder to press the liquid out. Still came out green. Seemed a little safer to use that way, less fumes. If I get a grape press or figure a better way to press through some cheesecloth, I want to try that again.

Also wonder when to harvest, would early be best? How long to cure? Do you even need to dry the bud?

Not real happy with any filter I've tried, need something to apply a little pressure and use a paper coffee filter. This needs its own thread in the oil forum.

So why did Janet Sweeney have a problem with you? Whats the story with that.

eyecandi

eyecandi

What are the CBC count in the oils.The Oils I use have a high CBC count instead of the CBD for my white blood cells which keeps me from getting sick from my pills and my sezuires.Most people don`t even know about thier CBC levels on the strains they hold in the stores which is why I had to find somenoe who was educated on not just the thc and the cbd but also who could produce oil with a high cbc count which I use and benifit most from the plant.I do give you a lot of credit for educating yourself and keeping track of the results.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

i was under the impression that CBC production is a rare trait (worse then how CBD levels had been bred down). are there specific strains you are aware of, or a process that greatly increases the extraction and concentration levels?

Melizzard

Melizzard

Some things I've been wondering about also. Still havent rigged a way to recover the alcohol. Boils off at about 180' and it takes a couple hours, maybe enough to decarb?

We decarb the plant material in the oven before washing. My buddies in Oregon are mass producing, so they have stills to recover the oil. I'm just a "backyard" extractor, so I just let it evaporate while cooking off.

Also wonder when to harvest, would early be best? How long to cure? Do you even need to dry the bud?

Absolutely dry ... dry as mummy dust. But no curing necessary.

Not real happy with any filter I've tried, need something to apply a little pressure and use a paper coffee filter. This needs its own thread in the oil forum.

I use gallon-sized coffee filters. They do tear ... one has to be careful to keep that plant material out of your alcohol. When I'm straining it out for the last time, I ladle the plant material into a paint filter and wring it out (well, my husband wrings it out ... my arm strength ain't the best ... LOL) to get the last drops out.

So why did Janet Sweeney have a problem with you? Whats the story with that.

I'm not really sure. I called there wanting to get involved and help them out. She started talking this "5 pounds to get 60gms" crap and I called her on it. I mean, shit, I make oil, so don't try to tell me it requires that much weed to get that little oil. She was talking about Rick like he was her best buddy and saying how he had this "extra step" that he wasn't sharing with the rest of us. I had a few choice words to say about that as well. So I emailed Rick and asked him what the hell they were doing. He said he didn't know what that "nonsense" was about.

So I can only guess that her problem was that, due to my digging around, it got her a nasty gram from Rick, so then she defended herself by telling lies about me. That resulted in Rick sending ME a nasty gram ... and the rest is history. I was like, damn, aren't I the person they claim to be here to help??? She was making noises about hooking me up with oil, which would have been great, but I was currently making my own. She told Rick I was demanding oil from her right now and, poor thing, she could only do so much at a time. Total bullshit. Whatever. ;)

xxoo
Mel

K

kuz

Absolutely dry ... dry as mummy dust. But no curing necessary.
xxoo
Mel

I think I'll try to dry it a bit more next batch, and decarb first.

I remember your story, like you say, whatever. Too many good people around, to fret over these few sad pathetic ones. I thought Sweeney was after squarepusher for something also.

D

DoobyScoo

She started talking this "5 pounds to get 60gms" crap and I called her on it. I mean, shit, I make oil, so don't try to tell me it requires that much weed to get that little oil.

That's what they do. Lip service.
She just wanted to see if you'd give her 5 pounds, that she could then make into oil and sell off and only return you 60g.
That's the TT modus operandi, and if they were associates, then there is your answer. Scammers learn from other's scams and adopt the same MOs.

Just like TT needs that ounce donation and $50, then he give out an eight for the judging while pocketing 7/8ths to sell.

Good thing HB-1043 is going to end this madness. TT wouldn't want to put other people at risk now for his personal gain, now would he. Wink, Wink.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

I just found some of Tim Tipton's business cards in the waiting room at work... perfect crutch material

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I just found some of Tim Tipton's business cards in the waiting room at work... perfect crutch material

I try not to wish bad things even on my enemies but this guy has to stop ripping people off in Colorado.

303 408 2935

Call him if he owes you money

B

BenG

I try not to wish bad things even on my enemies but this guy has to stop ripping people off in Colorado.

303 408 2935

Call him if he owes you money

He won`t answer my calls so I let every person I talk to, know about him and his fallowers.Even if there not mmj patients I still give them information about him.

Thanks again Mr.Sputnik,this website of yours is helping out so many of these patients stay aware and away from timmy and his fallowers.

DON`T BE A VICtim of timothy tipton the scammer,thief,lier and lawbreaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom