Tim Tipton: The CO MMJ scam

• Thread starter Mr.Sputnik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoobyScoo

Yeah, I wonder how he's going to help this guy out next? Article says he's homeless, that would be a good thing for him to do. Just don't hold your breath.

The real story has got to be Michael Roberts and TT.
Somehow all sorts of MMJ news is missed by Michael Roberts, but when TT is involved all of a sudden it is a headline.
Really too bad that this asshole helps to perpetrate the carnivorous predation of TT. His stoic attention to detail and researching his story is probably why he writes for the Westword and not the Times.

Good news for the guy Larry, though. We'll see what he feels like about TT in 6mos, 1 year???

TT has got more Internet handles than a Chinese cyber-criminal:)

B

BenG

Tim never helped out my uncle who has now passed away from cancer,after tim made a promise he would.Even after I sold tims shitty weed (to myself) for him which I still have sighned reciepts for.I`m one person who will not let tim get away from his criminal ways.TIM IS THE BIGGEST LIER,THIEF,LAWBREAKER,SCAMMER,AND THE BIGGEST SISSY I`VE EVER CAME ACROSS OR SEEN IN MY INTIRE LIFE.
Tim Tipton(the CLOWN N JOKE) also said he would be serving me with some paperwork of laughs.Well if miss tim tipton gots paperwork for me he should let me know.He dosen`t have to come to my house or meet me half way,I`ll go to his house and get them so we all can see tims true color and my true colors.Also next time stick around and get educated tim about your oils and mine instead off running off like a guilty punk ass sissy as soon as you see me.What do you have to say against me now timmy?It don`t matter what you say because YOUR WORD DON`T MEAN SHIT to me or others after knowing you and your scandelous ways for years now.Ha ha ha :cool0041:

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
thecollectiveadvantage.org

Founded by none other than our good buddy TT.

sky high

sky high

Looks like Timmy spent the $150 for Adam mayo's seminar last Fall and is now using the info as his own/to promote all sorts of FEES to fill his pocket with MORE money from the sick folks in Colorado...huh?

Beware. The only thing this pot clown is an expert at is changing his skin and starting a new scam to fuck over other patients.

I know, I know....I'm preaching to the choir

B

BenG

TIM HAS ALWAYS USED PATIENTS AS COSTUMER FOR HIS OWN PERSONEL PROFIT IN HIS POCKET.He will either rip you off for your weed and then sell it for his own personal profit,or take donated meds for himself and his group of followers and sell donations for his own pocket.Tim had me working on a grow room that had asbestos in it that he did not want removed showing again how tim don`t care about his product just the profit to be made of new patients.Tim will say this is a lie but I got copies of the utility bills in his name and videos of everything I did including video of the asbestos that was to be left behind in the grow room.I also have picture of tim trimming the same marijuana he ripped off from my friend here in Colorado Springs.I think everyone tim ripped off should get together to share some info and get a class action law suit going against tim and his fallowers.I`m also getting statements together from the groups of people tim has screwed over.I`m also still hearing that tim is still going around telling people he`s a laywer and giving his cards out that nobody wants.I checked all this out with the supreme court to find out that tim is not registered as an attoney here or any where else.Just another example of how tim is still the biggest lier from Michigan here in Colorado and not as are guist.I also think this boy timmy should stop with his lies as being the Colorado mtn man (hahaha) or the Colordo min-night rider(yea right), and go back to his old name miss timmy the Michigan lier,thief,scammer and lawbraker.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
EMAIL OR CALL THESE FOLKS ABOUT TT...

Now hiring experienced MMJ Trimmers
Reply-To: [email protected]

Help Wanted!!!
Clover Leaf Staffing'
720-515-1281

[email protected]

Event Sponsors

Visit Our Sponsor

Dear Timothy,
You are receiving this email because you submitted an application or resume to Clover Leaf Staffing.
We are looking for several trimmers for a contract trimming company.

Applicants must be free of any felonys or drug related crimes in order to pass a background check. Must be a registerd patient.
An application to the state of Colorado for supporting employee for the MMj industry will need to be filed and approved by the state.

Experiance is a Plus and a state approval will bump you to the top of the list.

For more please email us at

[email protected]
Chloe Villano, CEO
Clover Leaf Staffing

720-515-1281

Help Wanted
Now Hiring 5 Trimmers !!!!!!!!!!
We are looking for 20 trimmers experience not nessasary but preferred!!!! Call 720-515-1281 or email

[email protected]

405 South Platte River DR
Denver, Colorado 80223
720-515-1281

Please provide the following information.
Valid form of Picture ID.
Schedule of Availabilty and any future obligations.
Contact information including email and phone numbers.
Emergency Contact information.
Describe 3 of your Strengths.
Describe 3 of your weaknesses.
Do you have a computer? PC or Mac?
What programs are you familiar with?
If you have transportation? Make, model?
THERE WILL NO COPY MACHINES AVAILABLE

B

bionicelectroni

Liar

Just a quick one to clarify, I started Phoenix Tears Foundation, with the permission and blessing of Rick Simpson and was "taken over" by Tim Tipton, Janet Sweeney, and Craig Sahr. I have nothing to do with the Phoenix Tears Foundation. Please go back through this thread and read about that story. These are the Rumors that caused Rick Simpson to hate on me enough to post a YouTube video entitled "Who's oil can you trust?" This all stems from those three people telling Rick Simpson fabricated horror srories of me so they could take over my Foundation, which was just in the fledgling state and did not have money for an Attorney.
I wrote Rick Simpson, and he said HE threw you out of Phoenix Tears because he got reports and proof from patients that you were charging them TWENTY THOUSAND EACH for Phoenix Tears. Shame on you for dissing good people and ripping off the dying. I don't believe a word you say!!

B

bionicelectroni

I wrote Janet Sweeney about you. She said she would need "Up to" five pounds if the material was TRIM or leaves, but one to one and a half pounds if it was good material. Why are you lying? Kathianne said you SOLD her bad extract made from for $100 a gram- THIEF!! No wonder she wouldn't work with you. Why should she pay for you- just to have you sell it? You're dissing good people to sell your crap- SHAME ON YOU!! She's sending me all the emails between you two. I can't wait!

B

bionicelectroni

How is not wanting to work with you "Screwing you over"? She told you from the beginning she wasn't taking on patients- I READ THE EMAIL- you are a manipulator and liar!! I'm going to ask for permissiopn to post all the emails- so people can see the truth. Do you even have Cancer???

B

bionicelectroni

Tim Tipton and Craig Sahr are NOT a part of Phoenix Tears. All the rats get run out.

B

bionicelectroni

Hey Lizzard. I had to look into this because my Uncle was almost ripped off by Char, and Janet Saved him- so all these reports bothered me a lot. Char wanted to charge him ten thousand dollars, but Janet stepped in for free. This did not seem to follow what you and Char are spouting- so I asked to see real evidence. Janet had no problem with that.
I got a hold of all the emails between the Phoenix Tears Foundation and you. Why are you lying? Here's the TRUTH: You start by asking for help- free oil. Janet Tells you she has a full load, and a long waiting list, but Craig would try to get someone else to help you. You go on and on and on asking all about methods, telling her YOU sell the oil for OVER A THOUSAND A BATCH (She gives it FREE and pays for it herself!!)and telling her you make the oil WRONG. You ask her for all of her trim, since she doesn't use it, and she tells you she isn't a grower, and never has been.
Then when she mentions that no one tells everything until they publish their results- even Rick due to safty issues- you call Rick MENGELE??? Are you insane?
Janet later tells you that no one was coming foward to help you, and since she couldn't that you should make the oil right instead of the crappy wrong method you are using, and you pay her back for being kind and trying to help by trashing her less than eight hours after she tells you they wouldn't be able to take you on as a patient?? Who has an agenda here? The woman helping people out of her own pocket, or the loon who is SELLING low quality oil around the country? No one pays her for her help, and she told me donations have come to under $300.00 total. Three hundred dollars doesn't even cover material- where is the rest coming from ??? Janet Herself! Any of YOU doing that??? Her books are open records- are YOURS?
Her HUSBAND was having Cancer surgery, but you don't even give her 24 hrs to answer your demands for a reply. Who's heartless? What a clown.These emails are very telling! No wonder Janet saves all the crazy people's emails. Now I know why the patients call her an angel. Has anyone talked to an actual patient? I have. Get the REAL story from Rick , Dr. Bob, or Janet. There's a reason they all want to partner with her. I say show ANY proof! Put up or shut up!

B

bionicelectroni

The lizzard is a liar- she's misquoting, and trying to manipulate you guys. I read all the emails. The lizzard goes around to the dispensaries getting oil for free, then sells it. She also makes crappy trim oil and sells it for thousands. Ask Kathianne T. She warns EVERYONE about Melissa Don't believe any of these lairs without a shred of proof. Ask yourself- who profits? Yep- the lizzard, and Char. Dirty birds of a feather.

B

bionicelectroni

I looked over the emails between you and Janet Sweeney- she only told you to stop lying about her, or she would take action, and to please send any actual proof about Tipton, and she would take immediate action. I don't blame her. You yap and yap- but never any proof. Let's seem some proof. Send me the emails you claim to have with all these terrible injustices. It won't happen because you are lying and have your own agenda. Send it to Bionicelectronic at aol dot com. I DARE YOU. I don't believe a word you say. It looks like you are another Char-litan. I see why she keeps the "Loony files" now. She has to because of worms like you.

B

bionicelectroni

I just want to say one thing on this thread- I asked the actual people involved what was going on. The only ones who answered me, and sent me the emails in question were the ones being lied about. Rick Simpson, Dr. Bob and Janet Sweeney. Ask yourself one question. Who is benefiting by this whole thread? You can't prove a lie, but you can prove the truth.
Why would Rick, Bob and Janet stick together so tightly? Because they know they can trust each other.They know they are the best at what they do. They are constantly flushing out rats from their groups. Ever hear of sour grapes? Rick put out a video because he knew he had to speak out about Char. Many, many patients wrote about being ripped off and made sick by her. He didn't know who he could trust at the time. Ask him now how he feels. He's no fool- he wouldn't just take one persons word on a matter. Be careful about who you trust. It's too easy to get ripped off or hurt.

P

PoopyCoopy

dude your starting to rant like a crazy man,
At this point the truth will take a step back to your crazy.

C

canaguy27

Bio, this thread is about Timmy tiptoes tipton scamming people. We don't care about your drama. Stop ranting at us.

B

bionicelectroni

Funny how it's O.K. for the lizzard and Char Richardson to lie and rant- but if soemone actually looks for the truth it's crazy. Yea- I got your number now.

sky high

sky high

Does anyone really trust ANY of the folks involved in this soap opera who seem to spend most of their time trying to badmouth others and climb the imaginary PTO ladder of heirarchy over everyone else who is involved in this "science". (just as TT is a MMJ Expert, these folks are "scientists" with proof of a cancer cure???)

False hope is the cruelest medicine on the planet.

Melizzard

Melizzard

Wow, that is so not true. I contacted PTF to try to get involved and HELP. I didn't need oil from Janet because I was making my own oil. I started questioning her because she was telling me they could provide oil for me, but I needed a 75-plant count rec. We all know it takes a pound to create 60gms ... but not 75 plants/5lbs. I pressed her to find out what they were doing, and I asked Rick about it. He personally referred to that as "nonsense." And here's that email:

"Its true that I was directly involved with The Phoenix Tears Foundation until a few months ago. I withdrew because at this time I cannot enter the US therefore I could play no hands on role. They are using a different method than I described and I do know that they have encountered some problems. But I think they have been trying to rectify the situation and have the oil produced properly. The information we have put on the internet will produce the oil in the right way and it does work. I did not with hold anything from the public, but I do know ways to increase the potency of the oil which I did not describe. I did this because most people do not have the knowledge to preform these extra steps and it could present a danger to them. The oil that can be produced using the rice cooker method is so potent already that some can have trouble getting used to its effects. So I did not feel the need to try to describe how to make it even more potent. One pound of good high grade bud should produce somewhere around 60 grams of high potency oil, the amount you get will depend on the strain that is being used. I have no idea where they came up with this 5 pounds to produce one treatment nonsense. Five pounds should produce five full cancer treatments if they are using the high grade bud starting material that is required to produce this medication properly. At present it seems that many are trying to make this medicine using their own methods, instead of using the method that has been proven to work. Hemp oil is the greatest medicine on this planet and its production must be put in the proper hands, if this medication is to be made available to the public. That's the reason at this time, I tell everyone it may be best
to produce this medicine yourself, at least that way you know what you are getting."

She kept insisting Rick had this "extra" step that he couldn't share with the rest of us cuz it was too dangerous. I said that was heinous and, if that were the case, IMO, he was a Mengele. That many of us were staking our lives on his process and, if he was hiding something, that was seriously messed up. I was asking about methods simply because of the craziness about so many plants to make 60 grams of oil.

Next thing I know I'm getting a nastygram from Rick about talking bad about him (and the only reason I did was because of that extra step that he wasn't sharing). So I can only guess he pressed Janet about the 75 plant thing and she started talking smack about me to get the heat off her. That's all I know.

I have never purchased, or received, any oil from any dispensary ever. I had made oil for dispensaries prior to the law change, so I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. As for Kathianne, she purchased the Everclear to make the oil. I provided the material and my time for a stranger, when I was battling my own disease. And she still continued to hit me up for money to help her move to Hawaii. I had contributed as much as I could to her, so we parted ways. Felt it was totally fair to have a person pay for their solvent ... AND materials ... but I didn't require that of her because I was trying to help her, even though I didn't even know her.

The only proof I have of anything is my prognosis and my pathology. I'm dying ... even on oil, so back the fuck off of me. I don't even make oil anymore due to my health ... I was damn near placed in hospice in April, so I really couldn't care less about Char, Janet, OR you at this point in my life.

Believe what you want ... or don't. Makes no diff to me. Let's be done with this drama now, or create a new thread for it.

Hey Lizzard. I had to look into this because my Uncle was almost ripped off by Char, and Janet Saved him- so all these reports bothered me a lot. Char wanted to charge him ten thousand dollars, but Janet stepped in for free. This did not seem to follow what you and Char are spouting- so I asked to see real evidence. Janet had no problem with that.
I got a hold of all the emails between the Phoenix Tears Foundation and you. Why are you lying? Here's the TRUTH: You start by asking for help- free oil. Janet Tells you she has a full load, and a long waiting list, but Craig would try to get someone else to help you. You go on and on and on asking all about methods, telling her YOU sell the oil for OVER A THOUSAND A BATCH (She gives it FREE and pays for it herself!!)and telling her you make the oil WRONG. You ask her for all of her trim, since she doesn't use it, and she tells you she isn't a grower, and never has been.
Then when she mentions that no one tells everything until they publish their results- even Rick due to safty issues- you call Rick MENGELE??? Are you insane?
Janet later tells you that no one was coming foward to help you, and since she couldn't that you should make the oil right instead of the crappy wrong method you are using, and you pay her back for being kind and trying to help by trashing her less than eight hours after she tells you they wouldn't be able to take you on as a patient?? Who has an agenda here? The woman helping people out of her own pocket, or the loon who is SELLING low quality oil around the country? No one pays her for her help, and she told me donations have come to under $300.00 total. Three hundred dollars doesn't even cover material- where is the rest coming from ??? Janet Herself! Any of YOU doing that??? Her books are open records- are YOURS?
Her HUSBAND was having Cancer surgery, but you don't even give her 24 hrs to answer your demands for a reply. Who's heartless? What a clown.These emails are very telling! No wonder Janet saves all the crazy people's emails. Now I know why the patients call her an angel. Has anyone talked to an actual patient? I have. Get the REAL story from Rick , Dr. Bob, or Janet. There's a reason they all want to partner with her. I say show ANY proof! Put up or shut up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom