Tim Tipton: The CO MMJ scam

• Thread starter Mr.Sputnik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dorje

Dorje

I promise I won't beat a # out of you with 9 months interest...I have found Buddhism.
And in keeping with that philosophy my only recourse is to help keep others from making the same mistake as you pray on their good intentions and generosity.

Like Gordon Gekko says "You stop telling lies about me, and I'll stop telling the truth about you."

In Buddhism, wrathful action is appropriate in certain circumstances, as long as you are acting with the intent of helping all beings... ;)

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

In Buddhism, wrathful action is appropriate in certain circumstances, as long as you are acting with the intent of helping all beings... ;)

I call it "active karma". Rednik, Tim's gonna show up with a popsicle and a pack of maui wowie incense and give you some excuse. If he's really trying he'll talk to a patient in a wheelchair to come with him to your place. ya know, pull up in the van, lift the guy out of the back like he's some kind of samaritan for lugging a sympathy card around town. I've seen him hide behind all kinds of severe patients to play off of the sympathy.

Would you kick a guys ass in front of his friend in a wheelchair? Really? We should get 4 guys in motorized wheelchairs that he screwed over to draw and quarter his ass. seriously.

Rednik, take the payment (I guess it's a bribe to yourself at this point) and go anyway. Fuck being paid in weed, demand cash.

R

Rednick

Rednik, take the payment (I guess it's a bribe to yourself at this point) and go anyway. Fuck being paid in weed, demand cash.

That was reffering to the Spring cargiver's cup. His game was, call me on Friday tell me I'll be compensated on Tuesday, so I don't show up on Sunday and make a scene in front of all the other people he is ripping off.

Like I said, that was the last call I ever got from Tim Tipton.

Which the funny thing is, if he hadn't ripped me off, and he kept up the facade, I would have probably given him #s in the coming months for free, for the sick patients that really don't exist.
But he got greedy and only ended up with one instead of many. He probably blew it all on coke anyway.

T

TheReleafCenter

Just heard from our lawyer that any cups or contests aren't 1284 compliant and could irk some people you don't want to irk. Heads up to anyone planning on attending.

sky high

sky high

Legality would depend on how the cup/contest is represented/held.

If it is a PRIVATE event with the property being restricted/locked/not open to the Public, the operators of the event are certainly in compliance.

My attorney told me that it is ALL about "accesibility".

Example: You work in a restaurant. You are a carded patient in pain. It is NOT legal for you to medicate on the premises WHILE THE ESTABLISHMENT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.

However, at 10PM when the restaurant closes.... and >if< the owner of the establishment has no objection....it is FULLY LEGAL for you to medicate inside of that restaurant.

So if TT has rented the venue, the venue is CLOSED....and it is a PRIVATE event that is not open to the PUBLIC, he is compliant (for a change) with all laws from my understanding.

in the end, if it's a TT sponsored event you have MORE to worry about than "compliance".

s h

D

DrDanko

Sputnik and Rednick: I'm not in CO, but this guy sounds like an asshole. What I don't understand after reading all of this is why, if you all hate him so much, nobody has tried to shut him down? I'm not talking about fucking him up literally, only figuratively. Selling someone card has to be akin to selling/stealing someone's medical records. That's gotta be a felony, on more than one level. Theft of records, and trying to sell them are seperate crimes, both probably felonies. I know what the answer from most will be...:I don;t want to put myself at risk since I'm still growing." So find one of your pot-smoking friends who doesn't grow, have them go to the FBI with this info and set up a sting. Doesn't sound like he's too cautious, and it would probably be a quick bust. If you did so before this upcoming 'Caregivers Cup', it would be a piece of cake. The second he shows someone;s records and money is exchanged, he's done. It's all VERY SIMPLE, and wouldn't really put the informant at risk. I'm sure the FBI would be more than happy to bust someone like that. You could argue that he has police friends since some have said he trains task force's. But the FBI won't give a shit about that. I know how much this would piss me off, and clearly most of you that have been scammed are. I thank you for doing the good deed of reporting this to us. But now you have to follow through and put this guy in jail. Some might say that's harsh, but I'm sure you'd think differently if you were one of the people on the red cards he's selling. Oh, and going to the Cup to bad-mouth him won't do much good. If they are attending, changces are they see him the way you did when he scammed you. As the good guy. And you'll be looked at as some guy with a grudge. Anyone who still has the names of the patients SHOULD try to contact those poeple and let them know. Maybe they will be the ones to take action? Somebody has to! -DrD.

T

TheReleafCenter

Legality would depend on how the cup/contest is represented/held.

If it is a PRIVATE event with the property being restricted/locked/not open to the Public, the operators of the event are certainly in compliance.

My attorney told me that it is ALL about "accesibility".

Example: You work in a restaurant. You are a carded patient in pain. It is NOT legal for you to medicate on the premises WHILE THE ESTABLISHMENT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.

However, at 10PM when the restaurant closes.... and >if< the owner of the establishment has no objection....it is FULLY LEGAL for you to medicate inside of that restaurant.

So if TT has rented the venue, the venue is CLOSED....and it is a PRIVATE event that is not open to the PUBLIC, he is compliant (for a change) with all laws from my understanding.

in the end, if it's a TT sponsored event you have MORE to worry about than "compliance".

s h

It's fully legal to medicate in a situation like that... I think the point was it's not legal for centers to provide bud for a cup. Distributing under 1284 is spelled out pretty clearly. Does that make more sense?

sky high

sky high

Perfect sense. I see where yer coming from in regards to TT/his current situation.

thanks for clarifying the differences.

s h

cardrack111

cardrack111

timothy_tipton_presents_patty_calhoun_with_award.jpg

nice bodyguard, Tim

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Thanks releafcenter! I posted this thread up as I knew I wasn't the only one who had been scammed by Tim. It's great to see caregivers and patients telling their stories after so may years of fraud and abuse. I don't even know who the folks are who linked to my thread, but it just goes to show I'm not alone.

That's horrible having a nude woman in an MMJ add. And people wonder why HB1284 and rampant MMJ bans have passed with ease.

Thanks for screwing up our beloved CO MMJ scene just one more time Tim.

A

A20Grower

Thanks releafcenter! I posted this thread up as I knew I wasn't the only one who had been scammed by Tim. It's great to see caregivers and patients telling their stories after so may years of fraud and abuse. I don't even know who the folks are who linked to my thread, but it just goes to show I'm not alone.

That's horrible having a nude woman in an MMJ add. And people wonder why HB1284 and rampant MMJ bans have passed with ease.

Thanks for screwing up our beloved CO MMJ scene just one more time Tim.
Anyone who is paying attention will realize that tipton/chase hasn't bothered to post on any forum where there isn't a ton of public viewing.

Hopefully people like TT and stanley get what's coming to them eventually.

T

Tr33

the public does not read this site, this is a growers hangout, so a thread like this is worthless to the public.
Post this shit on Craiglist so then can find out about his lame ass..

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

the public does not read this site, this is a growers hangout, so a thread like this is worthless to the public.
Post this shit on Craiglist so then can find out about his lame ass..

google tim tipton MMJ and see what comes up. I think people read this thread if it's the first hit that comes up.

Who reads rants on craigslist? I'll link to this thread if it helps 1 person not get scammed. then it's worth it 100%.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Nothing but ugly conjured lies.....

nothing but stinky hippy trash is more like it.

You live a lie tim. You have trained the north metro drug task force to properly fuck with peoples lives and you act like you're innocent.

ADDRESS THESE ACCUSATIONS!

You have a large community of fresh photocopied recommendation 19yr olds. Easy prey. who were you trying to attract with a nude flyer and an ad in hightimes? If you have such a large community of patients and caregivers how come NO ONE has refuted these accusations against TIM TIPTON. NO ONE. NOT EVEN TIM TIPTON!

Keep your LIES close to the TRUTH TIM!

Ask Tim what he actually does for a living if he supposedly looses money from putting on these events.

U

up yours

He is not the first or the last y'all are to nice but bless you and success to all he truly will not be the last be on guard

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Gee, that looks about as much fun as 72 virgins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom