Tim Tipton: The CO MMJ scam

• Thread starter Mr.Sputnik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Wow, been watching this thread. Pretty onesided story. This guys seems like real scum. The scene is small though. With many of his victims talking now, maybe he will get a healthy dose of street justice!

B

BudGood

Knowing that Silver Surfer Vapes backs this clown makes me disinclined to spend my hard earned cash on a SSV unit. Just sayin'...

up yours, it's kinda hard to decipher your last post. Exactly what are you trying to say?

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Knowing that Silver Surfer Vapes backs this clown makes me disinclined to spend my hard earned cash on a SSV unit. Just sayin'...

up yours, it's kinda hard to decipher your last post. Exactly what are you trying to say?

I don't think silver surfer backs Tim in any way, he just happens to buy vapes from them. I know one of the guys who invented it, I smoked out of one of the prototypes in the DU area.

I'll let the guys at SSV know dealing with Tim is bad press if they're doing direct business with him. They personally know the guy I know who got a felony because of Tim. Small world.

sky high

sky high

If ya noticed, CTI has no affiliation with TT either and they state on Wasteword that they wanted/want their info/logo removed from the press on this event/these events.

wot a (greedy, self-serving) mess...

B

BudGood

I don't think silver surfer backs Tim in any way, he just happens to buy vapes from them. I know one of the guys who invented it, I smoked out of one of the prototypes in the DU area.

I'll let the guys at SSV know dealing with Tim is bad press if they're doing direct business with him. They personally know the guy I know who got a felony because of Tim. Small world.

Ah, I see. I (improperly) assumed they were sponsoring him in some way, as I didn't think he'd be buying them at retail to hand them out as prizes! Yeah, any dealings with him seems to be a detriment to anyone but TT, the shit-stain on the MMJ movement in CO.

Yeah, that's interesting that they know the guy who caught the felony. REALLY small world...

D

dman16

i just find it hilarious he feels the need to come on here and spit out petty one liners. I googled him and this thread came up first them something about a lady calling him a pedophile LMAO!

J

jennyjenny

I met Tipton through his meetup that he used to hold once a month at the Wesminster library about 2 years ago.

I wanted to become a grower and was there to get some facts about the laws. If anyone has ever heard him speak you know that he is very hard to understand. He jumps all over the place and you walk away with your head spinning but without any real information. He weaves sales pitches for his current $$ making schemes and spends lots of time reciting his resume during every conversation I have attempted to have with him.

Everyone reading this thread who has had negative experiences with Tipton should contact the mmj attorneys and the associations on his resume and tell their stories.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Jennyjenny, that's how I met Tim. He came accross as reputable when my friend with epilepsy needed to get some paperwork straightened out to make me her caregiver. He was on us confused and naive MMJ folks like stink on shit.

Tim's resume is fake just like the man behind it. CTI dropped him like a spicy turd on the westword blog. Fast talk, quick pitch, take money, move on.

Warren Edson knows Tim is a farce and so do most of the other MMJ attornies in CO.

If you need grow advice, use the search function first but you can always ask questions if you're confused.

We're not attornies, but we're free!

S

swizzlegrower

tim has ripped off many people on disability....got me for several grand......think he is an oxy abuser like dana mae(another local co grifter) memories of tt and his girlfriend ripping off people in the van then copping.....its sad he will end like ken gorman.....always getting evicted running scams or getting a new batch of willing toadies....i will counter act his shit in long run....love all growers and strait shooters.....love to everybody fighting to get tt out of co...... even warren edson wishes tt would go away!!!!:sign0055::sign0055:

T

TurboAllWD

Can't someone get this motherfucker out of here? I've read some good suggestions in this thread that I would love to see followed through.

S

swizzlegrower

everybody really hates him....he has no morals or ethics....he will end up as front story of local news.....ive never seen comunity so pissed off!!

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Swizzle if you've got the time please post your story for the community to read. It will help get TT out of CO MMJ bit by bit.

Thanks

S

SageWisdom

Tim Tipton

I have personally watched this man give meds freely to those that are sick and sent home to die! He does not charge them for medicine. He follows through with providing at NO COST to them with additional meds that they need. His days are filled with delivering meds to the most needy, the poor, the indigent,
those who cannot afford the prices at most dispensaries. He does not keep the donations for himself. Those that are blessed to have him oversee their needs, are very lucky. They have relief for their pain and suffering in donated buds, oils, ointments, baked goods, tinctures and extracts. He puts hundreds of miles a week on his vehicle to provide this service. I think this trashing and hostility has to do with Jealousy..........every profession has those that didn't get the limelight, so, they gossip, spread damaging character lies and do everything to try to discredit their motives. The ONLY THING Tim Tipton is GUILTY OF is being a Compassionate Spirit, one who will spend his whole day serving those who need him the most......the sick and dying!!! Are any of the complainers giving FREE medicine to those who CANNOT AFFORD it at any price range? Do you run all over the place turning your vehicle into crap will outrageous mileage?

Why doesn't this anger get directed where it belongs? Try those who brought forward the desecration of the Constitution for their intention of Monopolizing this industry. Josh Stanley(Peace & Medicine, Healing Buds), Kristen Thomson, Mason Trvert, Warren Edson, Sen. Romer, Rep. Massey and all of the rest of the General Assembly that still believes the bullshit lies in Reefer Madness. You can thank all of them for trashing the "will of the people" that voted in 2000!!!

R

Rednick

I have personally watched this man give meds freely to those that are sick and sent home to die! He does not charge them for medicine. He follows through with providing at NO COST to them with additional meds that they need. His days are filled with delivering meds to the most needy, the poor, the indigent,
QUOTE]

Alright Tim, why don't you just post under TT. I can tell it is you writing this because of the use of the word "compassion", the use of CAPITALS, and the word "indigent".

It is pretty easy to see that your coked up ass just got on as another user...hmmm. Robert Chase. And there were a couple more pseudonyms.

You are a piece of shit, you can take your lies to everyone around town, but DON'T come on here spouting your bullshit. The secret is out, you can't put the genie in the bottle. You might as well just truck around your only cancer patient in your van and call 9 news.

Too bad that the only name that comes up when trying to define you is Ken Gorman. What was he famous for? Oh yeah, getting caught with some 14 year old hookers in his limo. Keep on keeping Tim, and one day you too may have a limo, instead of a rapist van.

R

Rednick

And what is wrong with Mason Tvert?
Huh, Tim?

He was out there on the CU-Denver campus doing grassroots networking for change while you were riding around Denver in your rapist van smoking meth!

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

SageWisdom, huh? What a timely premier on the Farm. You sound like you are trying to save face, Timmy... after requiring a full OUNCE sample of hash to enter the hash category in your caregivers cup, I bet you have a lot of meds on your hands. You got a lot of bad comin' your way. Behavior described in this thread tends to catch up

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

...after requiring a full OUNCE sample of hash to enter the hash category in your caregivers cup...

Jarofunk, did you guys go? If you guys don't mind, please tell it how it was on my thread! We know Tim is a buffoon and the caregivers cup was a scam, but what were the specifics besides a full ounce requirement for sampling? Tim's making his yearly salary off of this event. I GUARANTEE none of the "leftover" meds were "donated".

So what were there, 12 judges? they each needed over 2 grams of hash for a sample? Did they have to rake the judges off of the ceiling (props to bill hicks)?

SCAMMM scam scam scam.. no supprise

SageWisdom.. Hi Tim! How much in "donations" did you rake in THIS year? Still out giving HIPPA the finger and hocking patient records? maybe post more than twice if you want reputation.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

I did not go. This is information from a good friend. People were commenting in another forum that the whole event was run in a very amateur fashion. I don't think they could even smoke at the event, so I wonder where all those meds went... I'm not really sure about anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom