Tim Tipton: The CO MMJ scam

• Thread starter Mr.Sputnik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OneRedCup

Hahahaa. Your continued LIES about Timothy Tipton have gotten Nowhere beyond this lousey thread! Oh yeah, who was recently recognized by the Colorado Supreme Court as a Patient Advocate and Caregiver??

Really?? You come here to taunt people you have ripped off?

Really??

Karma is a bitch, Tim. How many people have you ripped off? Colorado is a small state.

Be careful out there folks. There are clowns like this giving MMJ a bad name.

D

DoobyScoo

Hahahaa. Your continued LIES about Timothy Tipton have gotten Nowhere beyond this lousey thread! Oh yeah, who was recently recognized by the Colorado Supreme Court as a Patient Advocate and Caregiver??
That is a boldfaced lie.
You wouldn't be on here defending your 'stellar' reputation if it weren't for people learning the Truth. (and I know of 'deals' that went nowhere b/c of this thread and the spreading of the truth among the REAL patients and caregivers of Colorado)
The truth shall set you free!, Tim.

I can tell that the only reason you are on here again is because the drugs are wearing off, and you dun run outta people to scam.

I remember doing the dispensary rounds before HB-1284, when I thought you were actually a caring person (when I ate up your bullshit). I would tell people that I just met this guy TT, he's a crusader, ect... And they would just chuckle "Oh, is he still around". It took me awhile to figure out what they meant, they thought you would have ended up in a ditch somewhere already.

I still remember you sitting in the truck, one hand on the wheel, the other on the phone, when giving me the Maui Wowie bullshit. Just ready bolt and call the cops if I were to pull you ass outta there. Must have happened to you before, huh?

So you must be 'recognized' by the CSSC the same way you're a 'certified cannabis expert in 12 counties'. :)
Pray tell, what are those counties? Where is your seal of approval from the CSSC?

Take some of that hard earned, stolen money and check yourself into one of these places.
http://www.theagapecenter.com/Treatment-Centers/Colorado.htm

D

DoobyScoo

Update on the Legalize 2012 committee.

Guess who's no longer listed on the website? He could've changed names, though?

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

If it was such a lousey thread it wouldn't be worth your time to post here Tim. Google your name and mmj and see this lousey thread as one of the first hits. THE PATIENTS HAVE SPOKEN.

oh, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF COLORADO MMJ TIM TIPTON! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!

Just google your name tim, HAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:makeup KISS MY ASS :makeup

I

irie1

really!? that schmuck represents patients and caregivers. we are fucked.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

really!? that schmuck represents patients and caregivers. we are fucked.

This scam artist only represents his own insatiable greed. His words no longer hold weight in the MMJ community. A wolf in sheep's clothing.

Look how many patients have bothered to speak on Tim's behalf. Next time you see Tim with the token "dude in a wheelchair" trying to get some sympathy clout, ask the guy how long Tim has helped him out. I"m guessing he won't tell you more than a few weeks.

Tim is the lowest of the low, robbing elders for social security checks type low.

K

kolah

Any pictures of this Tim "tippy-canoe" Tipton character? It would be nice to know what he looks like...esp since he will (or has) probably changed names.

eyecandi

eyecandi

don't even need to google 'scam' or anything else ... just 'Tim Tipton' brings this post as #1 ..... #2 is his twitter blog, LOL ..... I love how he calls others what he is .....

looks like he is doing MMJ software too .... be afraid of what he would do with the info ....

Picture available here
http://twitter.com/#!/COmidnightrider

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Timothy Tipton Marijuana. Put this in your post and this thread will come up higher on the google search so more patients can be informed about this "child molester dickweed". lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
He tried his shit with me 4 yrs back. I knew right away something was fishy. I told him to get lost. He still kept callin wanting to visit several yrs later. What a piece of crap. just wait and see, soon hell get whats commin, never fails....

O

OneRedCup

Timothy Tipton Marijuana. Put this in your post and this thread will come up higher on the google search so more patients can be informed about this "child molester dickweed". lol

So, keep this thread as the top of any search on Timothy Tipton Marijuana?

:evilgrin:evilgrin:evilgrin:evilgrin

Karma.

B

BenG

:evilgrin0040:Thanks for the picture of tim in his clown suit.I never got no court papers served to me yet,just another big lie by you tim.I hear your still telling people your a lawyer, another big ass lie from you.TIM YOUR THE BIGGEST JOKE I KNOW.Next time don`t forget your make up to match your clown suit(ha ha haa you make me laugh).I,m still ready for a legal fight with you or any other type of fight you wish to challenge me with.If your a man or lawyer I should of got served in one way or another by now.TIM YOUR NO LAWYER BY FAR SO STOP THE LIES ABOUT THAT TO YOU CLOWN.So many lies you finally turned yourself into ONE BIG JOKE.HAHAHAAA YOU NOW MAKE ME LAUGH. All you need now is your hi heels to match what you where born as.hahahaa:makeup

T

TyKaycha

Hearing reports from other growers around Denver that he's trying to sell people on some crappy "grow" lights now. I'll try to more info on it and post here.

B

BenG

Litro Grow is what he was trying to sell here in Colorado Springs about 10 months ago.Very poor results from every person I know who tried it.If you want one for free try looking in some of our trash cans here in Colorado Springs I,m sure you,ll find one.for more info on this crappy light system go to www.LitroGrow.com hahahaa just another joke by tim and his new fallowers.Come on tim and your fallowers get educated about how to grow grade A meds. you so called qualified cannabis expert. hahahaa not to me.

D

DoobyScoo

Yeah, he's basically been trying to rape people on markups of cheap lighting and 'organic' nutrients.

What he don't get is, Organics is realllll cheap when knowing what you are doing. Or realll expensive when you buy into all this other shit.

Of course, his business model was never built around education, just propaganda.

P.S. But he is a good person to hang around, to gather more patients....Hehe.

J

jennyjenny

Here is today's google search for:

tim tipton

thcfarmer is number 3. Number 2 is an unfortunate guy who shares the name. Number 1 is Westword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom