Status
Not open for further replies.
JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

I would suggest looking for TT at the next CTI event held at Casselman's
April 13, 2011 7:00 pm - 2:00 am

T

TyKaycha

Wow been a minute since I've stopped by this thread. Amazed this jerk is still able to con people. Really wish karma would hurry up and take care of this scumbag.

P

primeform

I feel bad for the victims in this. Cant believe this guy can operate for so long like this in Colorado. If this were the old days hed been handled long ago. Hell just send him out to Cali for a while to deal with the hells angels.

J

jennyjenny

I hope that you will give us more information about the A team you are referring to so that we can volunteer and contribute.

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Word around the campfire is that the lawyers are going over the 2012 legalization ballot initiative right now, and no one has seen the final draft, because it does not yet exist.

Once it comes out...we will see...its got to be something that addresses the growers concerns or it will not have a chance, and I will not waste my time with it.

If you can not overthrow the government - overgrow the government. :harvest:

I

IVIars

I hope that you will give us more information about the A team you are referring to so that we can volunteer and contribute.

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.

Ateam
C

COmidnightrider

Lies,lies,lies

I am NOT a thief! These old tired lies continue from scammers against me like Ben Garcia and Char Richardson, whom "I" understand has a current warrant. "i" am NOT with Phoenix Tears In Denver. Dr. Janet Sweeney is the ONLY person with the Phoenix Tears Foundation who accepts donations. I have not even seen Ben Garcia in over two years and have NEVER used, taken, or stolen Anything from him. ALL lies from a mentally troubled young man. An attorney will soon be contacting him regarding a filing of libel, slander and defamation of character against these individuals. This website and posting thread, in particular will be a part of that filing. You may wish to consider removal of thus harmful post thread, real patients deserve nothing more than the TRUTH. Ben Garcia is even attacking RICK SIMPSON, sheesh. Get EDUCATED!

D

DoobyScoo

I am NOT a thief!
Um, so you are a 'freedom fighter' then?
And I love when you tell stories about how this person ripped you off over this and that, when really your are talking about how you ripped this person off and you just change the names. The first rule of lying, the closer to the truth it is, the easier it is to keep straight and be convincing. In your case, you just pretend you were the guy you were ripping off.

Char Richardson, whom "I" understand has a current warrant.
Actually some truth to this one, don't know about the warrant, but you all deserve them.
http://phoenixtears.ca/articles/whose-oil-can-you-trust/

An attorney will soon be contacting him regarding a filing of libel, slander and defamation of character against these individuals.
Scare Tactics. You are going to have to prove that you are a person of 'good moral character' to get that one. Good luck!
This website and posting thread, in particular will be a part of that filing. You may wish to consider removal of thus harmful post thread.
That's right Tim, screw the First Amendment! What has it ever done for me.
Real patients deserve nothing more than the TRUTH.
On this we agree. That is why this thread was started.
So how bad are you feining right now? You took the time to place your 6TH POST :anim_19:, you must be running out of that hard-earned stolen drug money that you are so good at taking.
Just answer us one question.
What is your vice? Coke? Meth? Oxy? I know it is something. You're a fucking addict and you need help.
You are no do-gooder. You are just a low-level scammer that has to travel all across this large state to find people locked away in their hole that have never heard of you.
Thanks for taking the time to post again. We really do enjoy ripping your lies apart line-by-line.

B

BenG

Hey tim I got pictures,sighned receipts and witnesses from less than a year ago of you.I also have no warrents for my arrest,just to show how big of a lier you are.I also got a power of tower of papers to prove it.I also see that there are no rights to privacy for mmj patients from the new group of people your working with.let`s get this over with so everyone can see your true color and my true colors and then let the people decide on who`s the lier`scammer,thief and law breaker.I think we need to find every person you ripped and fill are own class action law suit.

C

Char Richardson

I am NOT a thief! These old tired lies continue from scammers against me like Ben Garcia and Char Richardson, whom "I" understand has a current warrant. "i" am NOT with Phoenix Tears In Denver. Dr. Janet Sweeney is the ONLY person with the Phoenix Tears Foundation who accepts donations. I have not even seen Ben Garcia in over two years and have NEVER used, taken, or stolen Anything from him. ALL lies from a mentally troubled young man. An attorney will soon be contacting him regarding a filing of libel, slander and defamation of character against these individuals. This website and posting thread, in particular will be a part of that filing. You may wish to consider removal of thus harmful post thread, real patients deserve nothing more than the TRUTH. Ben Garcia is even attacking RICK SIMPSON, sheesh. Get EDUCATED!

Bring it on! My address is 3820 Scott Ln # A Colorado Springs Colorado, 80907
I'm not the one hiding in the shadows so that no one can find me to serve me Sir. And I call you a BOLD FACE LIAR Sir. Just almost one year ago, you introduced Mr. Ben Garcia and myself and invited us to both be guests at your "onelove" event at the Oriental Theatre. And Indeed, both Ben Garcia and Myself showed up at the event, with SCORES of witnesses.. I myself was called to the stage by YOU to draw the "raffle winners". Say what you will~ WE ARE LEGALLY COMING FOR YOU. Then we will see how this all holds up in a Court of LAW. So Put up or SHUT UP and Ride on out of here before your Criminal actions catch up with you

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

HIGHLY suggest boycotting, in person w/ BIG signs and such, or flyers, TT at the Cup event he is holding.

I'm still shocked he is around... If he will not leave, then we must deprive him of a living - and that means boycotting any and EVERYTHING he is associated with.

PS: No lawyer would touch a libel suit from TT. They are long, costly, and generally never result in any $$ being recovered. And then there is the issue of the multiple sources all having different rip-off/scam stories about him. Personally, I have NEVER heard of anything good around this D-bag.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There's always a cheap lawyer around somewhere who'll try to sue for pretty much anything. I sent a message to logic about these threats, because he, as site admin, would be the person named in the suit should it come to fruition. And, there's nothing stopping a cheap-shit attorney from trying, which costs. It always costs.

D

DoobyScoo

If this douchebag tries to sue Logic, I can assure you MY lawyers will have more money to fight it (I'll sell my car, guitars, ect. if I have to). TT is finding it harder every day to rip off people because now the truth is out there. He just posted again because he is losing business (and feining) because now all you have to do is a Google search to find the truth about this douche.
@Seamaiden
Not in Colorado. There is hardly a lawyer that will even talk to TT anymore, he doesn't just rip off growers, he owes money to lawyers too. Anyone who would represent him would have to be fresh out of law school.
:harvest:
P.S. I was mad at him. But now I just feel sorry for him. He is an addict and needs help. Addiction is a motherfucker and a shitty way to go through life. He won't admit it because his life and existence is built on lies, but the truth shall set you free Tim.
P.S.S. Just let us know when to show up to court. We'll be there. I know personally of at least ten character witnesses for you buddy.

garlictrain

garlictrain

Tim Tipton is less than trustworthy. Tim Tipton is a clown.

I was first exposed to Tim Tipton in 2004 through the old CC on colfax, run by thomas and larissa. (This place was a real shit show, most CO patients now have no idea what dispensaries used to get away with, treating patients and caregivers like they're copping dope on the corner!)

I was looking for new gentics and Thomas of CC recommended TT (imagine that). I picked up seeds of "banana kush" from TT for what seemed like amsterdam prices. Sure enough 6 wks into flower little "bananas" crop up and start dropping pollen all over my garden. This set the stage for all future interactions with TT.

Myself and a caregiver friend attended one of his "educational" meetings on more than one occasion. As anyone who has attended a meeting with Tim you're left not quite knowing what to think. His rants are full of misinformation targeted at manipulating patients and caregivers into fulfilling Tim's own agenda.

Also having dealt with pain patients before I would say that the majority of Tim's behavior is textbook "high on painkillers psycho babble". When he does manage to articulate himself he leaves no room for responses or follow up comments as he is quick put down a nay-sayer or acknowledge another persons view point.

The best part about attending Tim's meetings was all the former Tipton patients waiting around for Tim to finally answer to why he hadn't been following through with anything he had promised them, ie discount meds/ clones/ edibles or alternative meds. Between my buddy and I we added about 9 patients to our roster, all former patients of Tim's that had been lied to and let down at some point.

Not to mention the one love fests' at the oriental are just whacky. More like TT's personalized acid trip flashback. Every event he does I'm consistantly meeting current patients of his who aren't happy with his work and want to change caregivership. (last event i went to was 09!)

Caregivers: do NOT give this man your medicine, he will NOT give it to indigent patients. also you will NOT be paid back on anything fronted.

Patients: Tim Tipton is NOT a real patient/ caregiver. Tim Tipton is NOT an advocate for patients/ caregivers rights. Tim Tipton is ignorant when it comes to cannabis cultivation. (Mixing cool-aid only gets you so far Tim! )

Tim Tipton is less than trustworthy. Tim Tipton is a clown.:evilgrin0040:

O

otto

he is till at just read an article where they were interviewing tim tipton we dont need him speaking for us

C

COmidnightrider

Hahahaa. Your continued LIES about Timothy Tipton have gotten Nowhere beyond this lousey thread! Oh yeah, who was recently recognized by the Colorado Supreme Court as a Patient Advocate and Caregiver??

sky high

sky high

The CO Supreme Court obviously hasn't caught onto the (criminal) "recognition" shown to you by the Wyoming Court System or they wouldn't be so foolish to make such a designation of a common criminal/trafficker. (leaving the State with CO weed is a no-no...but you know that 'cus yer...well..an >expert<, right?)

Those Dinos were right.... but this time...let's get a "Timmy" to represent Colorado (??) who isn't such a sad, sorry, fuck up.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwVA698Hx2g[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom