Time to help the good folk

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I'm back to brush up, and help people out of jams, if I could.
After thinking it over, the past is the past. So if you were part of my, go! You're no good, and I will embarass you. There's one, or 2 good people around from the past, and you know who you are.
If I pissed anyone new offf, their followers, but I also don't take shit.
I must be important. Shit, I had people talking about me, and I NEVER had contact them, or vice versa.

That being said. Ask Dr Tasty.
Physics do not change whether you grow under LEDs, HPS, or CFLs.
If you're using LEDs, I've never ran em, so take that into consideration.

I think I've seen it all. Ph, mites, aphids, PM, just bad environments, I've seen it, and have helped people gey rid of whatever issues they've had.
My credentials speak for themselves., but if you don't think so, visit my gallery.

I have taken the past 3, or more years off.
Things are about to change for me, so don't be afraid. If you have a question, I'll give you the solution. If I don't know it, I'll help figure it out.

If it takes a day, or 2 to get back to ya, plesse be patient.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I'm back to brush up, and help people out of jams, if I could.
After thinking it over, the past is the past. So if you were part of my, go! You're no good, and I will embarass you. There's one, or 2 good people around from the past, and you know who you are.
If I pissed anyone new offf, their followers, but I also don't take shit.
I must be important. Shit, I had people talking about me, and I NEVER had contact them, or vice versa.

That being said. Ask Dr Tasty.
Physics do not change whether you grow under LEDs, HPS, or CFLs.
If you're using LEDs, I've never ran em, so take that into consideration.

I think I've seen it all. Ph, mites, aphids, PM, just bad environments, I've seen it, and have helped people gey rid of whatever issues they've had.
My credentials speak for themselves., but if you don't think so, visit my gallery.

I have taken the past 3, or more years off.
Things are about to change for me, so don't be afraid. If you have a question, I'll give you the solution. If I don't know it, I'll help figure it out.

If it takes a day, or 2 to get back to ya, plesse be patient.
just be nice please..🙂

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Growers love and support that's why we are here to show what are knowledge we know as as grow room is diffrent but it's all info to put together and work it out yourself and like u said mate the proof is in the pics in profile I have had it to where this guy said gnats do nothing to plant so if they are are good grower you know every thing to get the best ot of your grow so good your back and help those that listen and not bitch about stuff as they don't understand what we know 🤜🤛💯👍👻🚂

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Growers love and support that's why we are here to show what are knowledge we know as as grow room is diffrent but it's all info to put together and work it out yourself and like u said mate the proof is in the pics in profile I have had it to where this guy said gnats do nothing to plant so if they are are good grower you know every thing to get the best ot of your grow so good your back and help those that listen and not bitch about stuff as they don't understand what we know 🤜🤛💯👍👻🚂
I needed to step back to go forward.
Things where I am are about to change. The state will allow "mirogroweries" that has to be sold to a dispensary!
The state is actually moving quick to get the new laws un place, and the fee to the state is unbelievably low.
I've got everything I need to get going, and have had people waiting on me since I got out.
I've seen what the medical dispensaries have around here have to offer, and it's garbage.
They would limit microgrowers to 150 plants.
The governor, and both parties are all in, with a couple exceptions, but 60%+ of residents are in favor of recreational cannabis.

As I mentioned, I've delt with pretty much every issue that a grower can face. Not all can be beaten. On rare occasions, ya just gotta tear everything down sterilize, and cut your loses, but I've only seen that happen once. The facility was up, anf harvesting 12-14 weeks later.
So from cloning, to massive yields, and anything that may arise, I'm supremely confident I can get your garden thriving in a days.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Here are a few photos of everyone's potential.
20170825 060220
20180424 211713
20171024 173100
Aeggdiaf 1

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

here is my grow at 4weeks bloom 👻🚂✊🤜🤛🤟🙏👍🥳💯😎😜
Nice. Until I see anyone get that kind of yield with an LED it's just hype still. Imho.
There's a lot of $ to be made manufacturing LEDs in China, but you'll never see those yields.
That looked like a lot of work hanging em like that.
You don't use trellis?

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Nice. Until I see anyone get that kind of yield with an LED it's just hype still. Imho.
There's a lot of $ to be made manufacturing LEDs in China, but you'll never see those yields.
That looked like a lot of work hanging em like that.
You don't use trellis?
Nope it takes a week for both rooms once u done it a couple times u fly through it and it's one weeks work and once done it's done nets to hard to work with as I still have to tie them up from weight and you can untangle them as u do it plus as they grow and get heavy they chock on string and pump hard to the bloom and I know when they are ready as they droop from the weight as they naturally stress out it's a green house thing using string in tomatoes cucumbers capsicum learn lots from farmers growing stuff as they know how to get the max out their crops 😜👍

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I couldn't say, as I've never hung em like that. Ill lay double trellis most of the time. I guess like anything it takes time to get used to. I remember stumbling around trying to straighten my nets. You can do it neat, and quickly, but like anything, it takes experience.
Either way, when you need support because your colas are falling all over themselves, it's not a bad thing

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

I couldn't say, as I've never hung em like that. Ill lay double trellis most of the time. I guess like anything it takes time to get used to. I remember stumbling around trying to straighten my nets. You can do it neat, and quickly, but like anything, it takes experience.
Either way, when you need support because your colas are falling all over themselves, it's not a bad thing
When nets up it's hard to get in there a work on them and mould can set in as well as squares on net are big so don't really hold them up and can get all the runtz at bottom and pull them up more into the light

20210602 000309
20210602 000320
20210602 000348
20210602 000414
20210602 000432
20210602 000443
20210602 000502
20210602 000518
20210602 000549
20210602 000639
20210602 000718
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Room 2 is even more web lol
I feed very light myself. It saves issues down the road. Have you used Drip Clean in your nutrient solution? GREAT stuff.
What strain is that you're growing? Looks OG?
It looks killer, although the trim might have me running, or hiring at harvest time.
That's a strain I'd like to pollinate, as it looks like you're easily hitting the mark with that strain.
I saw on someone’s gallery, maybe your's? Someone grew a nice tree in a Hempy Bucket.
I think Hempy's are great. DWC, w/no moving parts, very pest resistant, and grows monsters.
The only problem is to do more than a few lights could be a bitch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom