Time To Join The Crowd

• Thread starter Foxlink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

@EvenHorizon, Happy new year, and thank ya for the good wishes. Good karma is nice to feel. ^_^

@incogneato , You have any thoughts on Discovery?
Yea, I have a thought about discovery for sure....there's a keeper! She looks amazingly content and you haven't had time to care for her like you would like. Seriously, that's gonna be a special lady. Take care of yourselves and let's hope 2017 is a great year!

Moto

Moto

Happy New Years Fox and Everyone!!! :D

I wish the very best for you and the family. Sorry to hear about your health issues and then garden issue due to your unfortunate circumstances. :) Keep your head up friend and I hope you and the family have a safe 2017. =)

Moto

Foxlink

Foxlink

I wish the very best for you and the family. Sorry to hear about your health issues and then garden issue due to your unfortunate circumstances. :) Keep your head up friend and I hope you and the family have a safe 2017. =)

Moto
Thank ya kindly, and to a happy, peace loving 2017. =^_^=
-Fox

Foxlink

Foxlink

Moto
Hey Moto, I'd like your input as well. I totally agree with what @incogneato said.. I asked Orca, but I'd like to know if I need to take better pics for helping your standpoint…

Peace love and happiness,
=^_^=
-Fox

incogneato

incogneato

To be honest fox , I'm still on my first real grow. I only harvested an auto so far. A mother can be any genetics you want to duplicate, so i would say take clones. Flower out the original and see if you feel she is worthy to run again. If so keep the clone as your mother and pull cuts from her as you need them. You will be the best judge of whether or not she is worthy based on what you are looking for. Potency, yeild, smell etc

Moto

Moto

Hey Moto, I'd like your input as well. I totally agree with what @incogneato said.. I asked Orca, but I'd like to know if I need to take better pics for helping your standpoint…

Peace love and happiness,
=^_^=
-Fox

Hey Fox,

Discovery looks like a great Mother to me. =) Time will tell friend in flower on the potency,yield,smell,flavor based on genetics and the grow. :)

I would grow her out and worst case you can always plant more seeds in the future buddy. I hope things are starting to look up at your home. :D Send my love to the family <3

Moto

Foxlink

Foxlink

Hey Fox,

Discovery looks like a great Mother to me. =) Time will tell friend in flower on the potency,yield,smell,flavor based on genetics and the grow. :)

I would grow her out and worst case you can always plant more seeds in the future buddy. I hope things are starting to look up at your home. :D Send my love to the family <3

Moto
:shy:;) Thank you for the warm fuzzy feel I like ^_^ If she doesn't make a crop, hey I'll get beans on here… Not this month, but soon (if my balance can afford it…). I'm also kind of nervous about ordering… any help on that?

-Fox

Moto

Moto

:shy:;) Thank you for the warm fuzzy feel I like ^_^ If she doesn't make a crop, hey I'll get beans on here… Not this month, but soon (if my balance can afford it…). I'm also kind of nervous about ordering… any help on that?

-Fox

I haven't had to order some beans in quite a long time Fox. I hope maybe someone else will chime in and help you on that decision. I hope your staying warm in these cooler temps. :D

Top Bottom