Time To Join The Crowd

• Thread starter Foxlink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Looking good Fox, It takes right at two weeks for the plant to start flowering. So be patient!:)
I think you should just grow her out and not worry about cutting right now. But the first couple of weeks in bloom is when I take most of mine.

Foxlink

Foxlink

Good evening farmers :cool::smoking:

Discovery has now starting to build up :) I fed her the C4 stuff from Mills, along with her A & B :)
She has in daylight now for 5 days and she is healthy as a clam lol Here's some pics @20:05, about one hour before bedtime for her :)
Photo on 1 18 17 at 806 PM
Photo on 1 18 17 at 807 PM
Photo on 1 18 17 at 808 PM 2
Photo on 1 18 17 at 808 PM

I do have an odd question-on the first pic, I know that can be flowers (pre flower 'buds') but are there seeds that I could look and get a better idea? This is really my first grow, I grow spices and veggies but I want to not screw up….

Peace, love & light
-Fox

incogneato

incogneato

Discovery has now starting to build up :) I fed her the C4 stuff from Mills, along with her A & B :)
She has in daylight now for 5 days and she is healthy as a clam lol Here's some pics @20:05, about one hour before bedtime for her :)View attachment 660865View attachment 660866View attachment 660867View attachment 660868
I do have an odd question-on the first pic, I know that can be flowers (pre flower 'buds') but are there seeds that I could look and get a better idea? This is really my first grow, I grow spices and veggies but I want to not screw up….

Peace, love & light
-Fox
Those appear to be balls bro...discovery is a dude. :mushtache:

Moto

Moto

She has in daylight now for 5 days and she is healthy as a clam lol Here's some pics @20:05, about one hour before bedtime for her :)View attachment 660865View attachment 660866View attachment 660867View attachment 660868

Peace, love & light
-Fox

Hey Fox,

I see as others have stated looks like Discovery is a Male.. Sorry to hear about the situation and I would remove it as soon as possible to prevent it from spreading pollen to others. :) I hope everything has been going well besides the latest news.

Moto

Foxlink

Foxlink

Hey Fox,

I see as others have stated looks like Discovery is a Male.. Sorry to hear about the situation and I would remove it as soon as possible to prevent it from spreading pollen to others. :) I hope everything has been going well besides the latest news.

Moto
Aside the normal bs, yep :) My bonsai has grown so much for the past few weeks, my spice tray is pretty much all basil LOL, I gotta keep a positive outlook! ^_^

-Fox

Foxlink

Foxlink

I can say without. Doubt, your basil looks way better than mine
LOL She (the basil) has grown that much basil from one (yes singular)! Even when I would grow it outside and never got this big! lol Hey, I get the green thumb from my great grandmother-she was half Cherokee I guess I got that trait, I also it a gift from יי (god in hebrew). :)

-Fox

Top Bottom