Time To Join The Crowd

• Thread starter Foxlink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

There is always a risk of a customs seizure no matter who you purchase from coming into the US. My first order from here was seized. But it was replaced making a second order. It turned into a great deal then when logic had a two for one Bitcoin offer going. You should give him a chime and see what kind of deals he might offer to you.

Foxlink

Foxlink

There is always a risk of a customs seizure no matter who you purchase from coming into the US. My first order from here was seized. But it was replaced making a second order. It turned into a great deal then when logic had a two for one Bitcoin offer going. You should give him a chime and see what kind of deals he might offer to you.
At the moment, I can't afford even the $60 ones… I'll have to wait another month before I can, but I'll chime logic when I can. I know there's always a risk, but I'm tired of being a guinea pig and I'm on my last straw. The 'meds' almost freaking killed me. Now they want to put me under the knife again… screw that.

Thank you for hopping in, I'll have some new pics soon.

-Fox

Foxlink

Foxlink

So sorry it's been since friday to post, long story short=tired as all get out. Sadly to say, I don't think Discovery is gonna bloom due to everything she's been through-so she's gonna stay alive as long as I can. (in other ways saying she's just a potted plant who looks pretty.) She might sprout some itty buds, but it's not likely, so she's going to keep jade and bonsai company. I'll post pictures tonight, to show you can see what I mean.

I'll have to say this though, she has a drive to keep trucking. My spice growing tray has the dill and lemon basil still, and the basil has just blown up-only one plant and I can't even keep up with how many flower buds have come up. The dill is a little fickeny more, but it still does really well in the tray next with basil "next door". I'll post those as well later tonight.

Peace, love and light
-Fox

Foxlink

Foxlink

Here's Discovery and her neighbors:

Photo on 1 8 17 at 622 PM
Photo on 1 8 17 at 623 PM
Photo on 1 8 17 at 623 PM 2

And here's the spice tray:

Photo on 1 8 17 at 625 PM
Photo on 1 8 17 at 625 PM 2
Photo on 1 8 17 at 626 PM

As you can see how much the basil loves her spot lol and yes, Discovery has lost a limb. She is still going though, and like I said, I'm not going to give up on her.

-Fox

incogneato

incogneato

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

Fox, Discovery will be fine. My only girl, right now, is a GG4 cut from early October. She's about 6" tall, burnt on one side and infested by the Borg. A friend kept her & 30-40 sisters, but taken in bud, they were slow to start. Then they froze, (wood stove requires tending), so he gave up. I grabbed her, took her home about a month ago. I've been jockeying her from window to window to fluorescent light box. The kittens knocked a reflector over on it.
...What I'm saying is, have a little faith. These are tough plants.

Foxlink

Foxlink

Why do think she won't flower? Did you flip your light schedule to 12/12?
Actually, I was going to do that today lol She won't flower yet because she's had a rough start (my fault, sorta.. me spending 3 days in the hospital.) She is starting to perk up and still going strong. :)

I looks like you are giving the herbs too much of your grow space. That poor Discovery looks pretty cramped!
Orca, naah- my camera doesn't do well on a short pictures… She has lots of room, I wouldn't want her to get cramped. The basil…. well, that really is how tight-knit that is. BTW, I hope you are ready for the next blast of winter cold, this winter has been a roller coaster through the whole time.

Fox, Discovery will be fine. My only girl, right now, is a GG4 cut from early October. She's about 6" tall, burnt on one side and infested by the Borg. A friend kept her & 30-40 sisters, but taken in bud, they were slow to start. Then they froze, (wood stove requires tending), so he gave up. I grabbed her, took her home about a month ago. I've been jockeying her from window to window to fluorescent light box. The kittens knocked a reflector over on it.
...What I'm saying is, have a little faith. These are tough plants.
I do GoldNBoy- I'm not gonna give up, thank you for the encouragement :cool:

Thank you all for all the looking out, hopefully Discovery will have flowers herself to be able to share with in the coming few weeks. :)
-Fox

Foxlink

Foxlink

To explain a little of the lights-I use the PowerVeg T5 grow lights that are classified as UV-B and UV-A, but they also have specific 'colors' (nm's of 420, 466, 633 and 660). I know that a metal halide and HPS are more powerful, but I'm trying how well T5's work. The reason for the pic from yesterday is because the ones that are making the veg stage (420nm and 466nm), I'm going to post tonight is the 466nm and 633nm. Tomorrow, the 420nm will removed from the ballast and replaced with the 660nm. The difference is the 'colors' (better known as spectrum).

I'm not saying that MH and HPS aren't good, but I am just trying somethin' new. :)

The pics coming up (just tonight) are going to show you just how different the picture from yesterday. :)

-Fox

Foxlink

Foxlink

Here's Discovery, under the 3 PowerVeg 633nm, 420nm, 466nm and the PowerVeg full spectrum.
Photo on 1 9 17 at 958 PM

Photo on 1 9 17 at 959 PM
Photo on 1 9 17 at 959 PM 2
Photo on 1 9 17 at 1000 PM

You can also see that Discovery has plenty of room to grow :) not cramped Orca to clear your worries. :)

Peace, light and love

-Fox

Foxlink

Foxlink

To explain a little of the lights-I use the PowerVeg T5 grow lights that are classified as UV-B and UV-A, but they also have specific 'colors' (nm's of 420, 466, 633 and 660). I know that a metal halide and HPS are more powerful, but I'm trying how well T5's work. The reason for the pic from yesterday is because the ones that are making the veg stage (420nm and 466nm), I'm going to post tonight is the 466nm and 633nm. Tomorrow, the 420nm will removed from the ballast and replaced with the 660nm. The difference is the 'colors' (better known as spectrum).

I'm not saying that MH and HPS aren't good, but I am just trying somethin' new. :)

The pics coming up (just tonight) are going to show you just how different the picture from yesterday. :)

-Fox

To correct- the lights are 420nm, 460nm, 633nm, and 660nm… (sorry for the confusion) -Fox

Foxlink

Foxlink

Hiya all wonderful friends, like I said Discovery has been flipped. Here's some pictures of her on the first day she's under the 'daylight'. ;) The ones I'm going to post are her 'droopy eyes' of night time. :cool: Here it goes;

Photo on 1 10 17 at 942 PM
Photo on 1 10 17 at 943 PM
Photo on 1 10 17 at 943 PM 2
Photo on 1 10 17 at 944 PM
Photo on 1 10 17 at 944 PM 2
Photo on 1 10 17 at 945 PM

Tomorrow, she will have another different to the lights, the 460nm will be replaced with another second full spectrum. Unless you guys think it would be good to leave that in there for a few more days.

Peace, love and light
-Fox:love2:

Foxlink

Foxlink

Again, sorry for the long wait to post. Discovery is now complete flip, 2 PowerVeg full spectrum, PowerVeg 660 and 633. Her and neighbors LOVE the light change, the jade looks like she might try to flower (which is rare to begin with, but here's hoping) and the bonsai she dost have more leaves than I ever saw. Discovery loves it too, new leaves, big fanned out on top, even trying to make more lol. She is a stocky lil girl, but strong. No flowers yet, but the way she's growing is more and more looking good for some small amount (better some than none). I'll post the pics up today ^_^.

-Fox

incogneato

incogneato

No, not yet- I know she's a strong girl, but I'd like to let the small nodes grow a little longer. (next post)

-Fox
If you take cuts from her while she's in flower you will have to try to revert her back to veg. It can take a long time so I would suggest grabbing a cut or 2 asap

Top Bottom