Time To Put Up Or Shut Up

• Thread starter stonestacker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stonestacker

stonestacker

If the guilty parties (you know one personally) follow us here, they'll just wind up getting your thread shut down, too.

Looking forward to seeing you and the rest at the Cup. Should be a good one!
It is what it is. If it gets locked out it wasn't meant to be.

stonestacker

stonestacker

i sent a pm out to you, stone, yoop and sunbaked. yall have a great time while we swim down here for awhile.
I saw the pm I think we can arrange something. Keep your head above water. Unless you are swimming between her things.

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

High' Farmers.
So I've been here about a year I guess it time.
Looks like a lot of work for an old man that ain't computer savey. so don't expect much lol. If I can give back just one tenth of what I've learned here than it will be worth it.

So I run a simple DTW. 2- 1K HPS in flower 10'x10' 7'-11" ceiling. same size veg with a couple of T5s and 1K MH. No ac at the moment just using ducting and exhaust fans closed hoods vented either outside or back into the house. I don't know if this is wise or not I hope it doesn't cause any problems.

So lets see if I can post some pics.

Next round I usually only run 6 but shit happens. Two Gorilla Glues, two Skywalker kush, one Wappa, one White widow, and one Mk ultra. All from seed except the GG.
View attachment 454573

Flower starting week 8. Two Under dawg og, two Grand daddy purp, and two Ogiesl
View attachment 454575
View attachment 454576

Bonsai Mom's

View attachment 454578

cloner
View attachment 454574

Up skirt
View attachment 454577

Just a small medical grow. A fun hobby.My wife is a farmer widow lol.
Lets see if this works.
Hey man any idea what this discolouration may be

20170621 182430
Hippie

Hippie

Yoop just shot me a call. He sent logic a PM asking why he locked his thread. Logic answered by banning him!

stonestacker

stonestacker

I went back and looked at the shit show. It's pretty fucking obvious!
Yoop had nothing to do with it.

So somehow we need or I need to keep that shit from happening in here

Logic is sick of it and I don't blame him.
People say shit I don't like all the time. I just let it go. It takes 2or more too keep the shit going!!!

Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Welcome Jbell. Come on in and have some fun. Some of us still grow But mostly just shoot the shit.
So tell me about your grow.
It's my first time growing cannabis, have two white widow gems going. Things have been going fairly well so far. Groing in soil with two 300w led. Been using fish emulsion 2-2-2 and liquid kelp mostly through veg, had a little nute burn but cleared that up. Now second week of flower and can't seem to find out what this discoloring is. Think it's from pH fluctuation, not sure. So I here to ask the people who know best. Don't want to act on it till I'm sure what it is

stonestacker

stonestacker

I have never grown in dirt or under led's. Only in Rock wool and Coco.
Try reading this it might help you it did me.https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/there-is-no-such-thing-as-a-cal-mag-deficiency.62747/
I still recommend Calimagic @ 1/4 to 1/2 strength. The old growth will not recover you are trying to prevent more. The plant will limp along like that just not up to full potential. Use the search bar and some times even Google. The answer is out there you just have to find the one for you. There is a million ways to skin this cat. What works for me might not for you.

Top Bottom