Time To Put Up Or Shut Up

• Thread starter stonestacker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stonestacker

stonestacker

Try something new. My moms are all bonsai, so I realize that I will never get enough clones to run only one strain at a time. So I will run this clone from my Delahaze mom for a month then cut 12 clones pick the best 6 veg for a month then flower.
Any one ever run Delahaze?

DSC00762
stonestacker

stonestacker

I'm no photographer but here goes.
Gorilla Glue
DSC00765

Skywalker
DSC00766

Gorilla Glue
DSC00767

Wappa
DSC00768

MK Ultra
DSC00769

And my problem child White Widow
DSC00770

I have cut my A by 30% for 3 weeks or so. Now this week my ppm from 1500 to 1000. We'll see. on dtw it's hard to cater to just one plant.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Hmmmm. I see the same problem on most of
Your plants.. You feeding everyday?

stonestacker

stonestacker

Right back at ya Prime.
The pup still getting better, I hope good vibes.

O

Organicyumyum

Been a busy couple of weeks. Damn good thing it's been so effing cold out I haven't worked since Monday lol. Got lots of shit done. some pics later.

so over in NFT/Gutter grow and Loompa's gear thread I asked about PM preventatives. I've Burnt sulfur befor in the middle of dark cycle for 1 HR. every day. Then exhaust. With no ill effects just don't like the smell and worry about side effects. Never noticed any taste or had any complaints from patient.

I have used OG biowar I have a hard time telling the difference between that and pm. Sometimes I swear pm shows up so I start to burn sulfur.
I do see good results from foliating with OG. My plants seem to show a growth spurt and are super happy. But the shit makes a mess on my white floor. lol.

I have used Greencure on bud rot out side befor with some success. It saved some of the crop but I still lost a lot.

I don't like the idea of eagle 20. if I can't breath it I don't want to smoke it. And I don't have the proper PPE to be spraying the shit.

So I was hoping for a systemic of some sort that is safe.

I have plenty of air movement and try to control humidity. I guess I'm paranoid but I swear the shit still shows up.

Thanks @Oom pah pah for the definition of phototoxic. Really helped.

So I can break the life cycle of pm just by spraying my well water with it's ph of 7.4?
Like dim your lights spray (soak) top and bottom of leafs let dry turn light back up keep fans on.

a good compost tea will ensure you don't get PM. That and keeping your humidity below 60% in mid to late flower. (40% is ideal towards the end). What a good compost tea high in beneficial microbes will do is create a biofilm over the plant which will essentially make it very difficult for PM to form on your leaves. You want to foliar spray once a week through about week 4 (make sure to bubble your tea for a solid 24 hours to ensure microbes are plentiful). Also, make sure you spray with lights out and leave them off for at least twenty minutes after spraying to make sure the microbes latch on to the plant and aren't killed by the HID. I also do a foliar spray of just seaweed three days after spraying the tea to help feed the micro herd. It is sometimes hard to tell when it's pm if you use Biowar because of the talc, but once you know what PM really looks like you will never mistake the two. I can tell you that when I got out to Cali 5 years ago I had never seen PM before and had a tough time with it once I got it. I tried everything including eagle 20 on some veg plants and even that stuff doesn't get rid of it completely. Since I have begun the use of teas I haven't seen even a drop of PM in the last 4 years. Hope this helps cause that stuff is the worst! Trust me though, if you are diligent with the teas and keep your humidity down you will never see that crap again. Also check out Simplici-tea (Keep it Simple) for a fantastic compost tea that is only microbes (no nutrients). They're teas are pricey ( about $11 per 5 gallon brew) but are absolutely incredible. You need about 6 of them to last from veg through week 4 of flower so they end up being about $60-$70 per run.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Well it's been awhile.
Pretty Much lost this crop to powdery mildew.
DSCN0292
DSCN0296

Tried dipping them in peroxide water solution didn't remove the shit like I hoped.
WILL NOT let people smoke this!
I talked to Care Extractions yesterday the return just doesn't seem worth it. And he said just bho extraction will not get rid of the mold. he would have to use alcohol also. Maybe Simson oil? Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
I don't do this just for the money it's about quality and knowing what's on and in my meds. I will burn all of it in my fireplace befor I let this out to my patients!

This looked to be my best until this shit. I noticed a little pm around week 5 so I started burning sulfur every day for 1 hr during the night cycle. Didn't see any more thought I was good. Looks like temp swings and humidity of 50% got me.To cheap to run electric heater.
DSCN0301

Well I'm done beating myself up.
Time to reload. cleaned the room and equipment yesterday with bleach. burnt sulfur for 5 hr last night.Clean the glass and spray the ceiling with H2O2 today and reload. Get environment under control.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Still pissed at myself about last crop.
So I think my temp, humidity swings, and dropping below 65 degrees at night so sulfur wouldn't work was the biggest cause.
So I started running a electric heater at night temps are 73-80. Have been running two 70 pint dehumidifiers. Keeping humidity @ 50-55% after week 4 I,ll drop to 40 % Just picked up new Quest 155 dehuy this should help.
And I will be spraying JMS stylet oil every 7-10 days till week 5
Might upgrade my intake to hepa filters instead of the Dust shrooms I've been using. I even have PM on my firewood the shit is awful around this place.

Other stuff I learned was in veg if I cut my run off down under 1 gal. every 24 hr shit just blew up. My rock wool was staying too wet More air in the roots really helped. Trying this in flower to.

Things are back on track and looking good. Shit load of fresh rooted clones. Will be moving 12 to aero pre veg soon. And starting a new plant for multiple clones.

Really bummed I couldn't smoke any of the last run the GG#4 was super frosty the Wappa smelled so good.
More school of hard knocks!

I'll try to get some pics up later.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Yeah PM sux ballz man had to trash some smoke before it broke my heart. Looks like you have it taken care of. I beat around the bush for a while then finally went and used the Eagle20. Best decision I could have made. I follow up with Mildew Cure its OMRI mostly oils and coats the leafs nice. Makes it smell like garlic for a day or so. Good air flow is key to keep it from creeping back! Keep it rocking bro!

stonestacker

stonestacker

Thanks Prime. I have Mildew Cure and used it once last run, didn't like the smell. I didn't like the mess from teas and it didn't seem to work all that well. This JMS Oil seems all right so far I will spray it again tomorrow.
I have 3 wall fans and one on the floor plus intake and exhaust lots of air movement. I also do a lot of defoliating to help with flow. This shit really knocked me for a loop. But I will win this battle!
Boy I'm so glad I started small. So much to learn and so many ways to fail. But I'm having a blast.

john martin

john martin

I heard real good things about Regalia, which is organic, and partially Giant Knotweed extract, and used in organic grape farming to prevent the same types of mold that affect cannabis.

I heard outdoor croppers in Cali using it had ZERO issues.

I had PM for first time ever last harvest, (seems an issue around here lately, chemtrails ? lol) ....

Top Bottom