Time To Put Up Or Shut Up

• Thread starter stonestacker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
john martin

john martin

Thanks, where did you find out about the drench application rates?

stonestacker

stonestacker

Some DelaHaze day 48.
DSC00826
DSC00827
DSC00828
DSC00829
DSC00830
DSC00831
DSC00832
DSC00833
DSC00834

BubbaG

BubbaG

I think they know haha. Fuck em if they don't like it. I'm telling anyone that asks that I'm growing tropical plants - mostly fruit.... one said what kinda fruit I just smiled

stonestacker

stonestacker

Howdy all.

It's been awhile since I posted an update.

So two runs ago I added a Quest 155 dehumidifier (heater lol). Now I can't control my temp as well as I would like. Reaching 80-82 afraid when it gets hot out it will be mid to high 80s. A couple of things I want to do. Install an intake form out side and filter it. Also put in a mini split. I talked to my second hvac guy today didn't get a very confident feeling over the phone. But he is going to do some research and come by next week. Keeping my fingers crossed. The first guy I talked to wanted 10k for a forced air cooling only and 8k for a mini. Now I was born @ night but not last night! WTF! I don't mind paying good for good work but really I don't want to fund this guys retirement either.
I've always drawn air from my fruit cellar and in the winter ran it into my duct work. During the warmer months duped the hot air outside. Not perfect but worked. Now all the negative pressure in my house is too much. every time I come in I smell my wood burner. Also I'm afraid of overworking my geothermal furnace.

I reloaded about two weeks ago. all GG#4. It's a jungle in their. I need to defoliate and lollipop tonight or tomorrow night. I will try to get up some before and after pics and post them.

Peace.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
How in the Sam hell did I miss this??? Talk about a day late and a dolla short.

Not only a concrete finisher but a fine grower as well. Damn man. Nice setup you got or had lol Not sure since this thread was a few dayz back. :(

stonestacker

stonestacker

How in the Sam hell did I miss this??? Talk about a day late and a dolla short.

Not only a concrete finisher but a fine grower as well. Damn man. Nice setup you got or had lol Not sure since this thread was a few dayz back. :(
Thank Cactus.
Still got just dont post in here much or at all.
Shits changed up a bit but still the same. Just my little playpen learning curve. Lots of fun, love to learn new shit.

Going to try my hand @ mixing my own salts with lot of help from @Spectre.
Might even start to post in here again.

Ps I stick to brickie work I don't do or let people know I can do concrete. lol. That shit is killer on an old man like me.
I still don't know how my Dad finished concrete till he was 63. Tough old bird.

Peace.

stonestacker

stonestacker

No shit man... seriously tough dude finishing concrete till 63
Yep he's 83 now still doing pretty damn good. His hips are pretty fucked cannot walk far without resting. But will not get replacements. His choice his life.
The best thing he ever did for me was make me take the brickie apprentice ship instead of just buying my card as a journeyman cement finisher. lol.
Good times working with my Dad.

Top Bottom