time to release the Loompa's

• Thread starter Khaosgardenz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

just got my packs of loompa farm genetics thank you gonna start with the yeti bx2 here in a week or so in the hunt for the ultimate HB pheno :)
as well as im curious what males i will find ;) might do somethin fun we will see how it goes

stay tuned farmers :)

Time to release the loompas
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Seeing those double packs of all three is a little like Deja vu. Which ones are you planning on popping? Or are you starting all of them? Good luck with them either way. I will definitely be watching closely. And hopefully you find a nice male; I want to see something fun. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

starting the yeti bx first

My bad bro, that was in your first post. I have been permabaked all day loooooong. I will probably start with my Yeti OG Bc2 whenever I germinate some Loompa gear, as well. I am also looking for a nice male to chuck a little with. Plus, I know a cat who ran the Bc1 and found some holy grail shit. I wish I had some Bc1 beans to look through as well, but we can't just have it all lol. I am pretty positive that both versions of Yeti OG should be the shit. The Moondawg F2s are just icing on the cake. Good luck again. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

My bad bro, that was in your first post. I have been permabaked all day loooooong. I will probably start with my Yeti OG Bc2 whenever I germinate some Loompa gear, as well. I am also looking for a nice male to chuck a little with. Plus, I know a cat who ran the Bc1 and found some holy grail shit. I wish I had some Bc1 beans to look through as well, but we can't just have it all lol. I am pretty positive that both versions of Yeti OG should be the shit. The Moondawg F2s are just icing on the cake. Good luck again. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
indeed all seed are very promising looking for ward to some gems to move forward sooner then later this weekend i will be popping the first 5-6 beans

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

He's one of my Fav WOD's (wizard's of dank). Glued to see what you find. It's bound to be some serious dank.
Respect

thank u much appreciated ill do my best to do the genetics justice im also changing my flower cycle to 11 on 13 off to look for exotic phenotype expressions as well as just a permanent change to my lighting schedule all in the quest to get my new shop and new genetics dialed in

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

thank u much appreciated ill do my best to do the genetics justice im also changing my flower cycle to 11 on 13 off to look for exotic phenotype expressions as well as just a permanent change to my lighting schedule all in the quest to get my new shop and new genetics dialed in

Fascinating. I ALSO use GLR routine of lighting . Mainly Veg, i use 12-1-5.5 and NEVER looked back . I flower on 10-14. But alike yourself will be using 11-13 once i pop these loompas. Any links of knowledge on that time scheduling showing exotic phenos? Super pumped now ,a fellow GLR user lol. Righteous

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Fascinating. I ALSO use GLR routine of lighting . Mainly Veg, i use 12-1-5.5 and NEVER looked back . I flower on 10-14. But alike yourself will be using 11-13 once i pop these loompas. Any links of knowledge on that time scheduling showing exotic phenos? Super pumped now ,a fellow GLR user lol. Righteous

DJ shorts mentioned it during the breeders talk at the emerald cup he said " a 11/13 flower cycle with help reveal exotic phenotype expressions not normally found in a 12/12"

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

i may have to hold off a additional week not 100% sure yet i have a pretty full veg room run4-5 seedlings of 3 strains along with my next round of cookies and OG and a few others im gonna to try to pop these asap and i will be starting the yeti bx2 first then after i free up a lil more space ill pop some of the yeti F3s

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

alright so i decided its time to drop these suckers so i dropped these 5 hand selected Yeti F3 seeds in the pool of 70 degree water i like to germ at lower temps when looking for females and i germ at higher temps when looking for males

Yeti f3
Last edited:
Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

i typically germ at 70-72 degrees but my range i like for searching for females is between 70-75 i personally believe temps over 76 can cause i higher rate of males just my on opinions

Top Bottom