time to release the Loompa's

• Thread starter Khaosgardenz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Haha, he just thinks I'm some dumbass stoner druggy anyway. Serves him right. I tried giving him some and he would rather smoke his middle schooler shake in a bag

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Haha, he just thinks I'm some dumbass stoner druggy anyway. Serves him right. I tried giving him some and he would rather smoke his middle schooler shake in a bag

Honestly, thats always the way it is. Ive seen it a million times, you either love it or hate it. Ive seen people run out of my house and puke, I also know people who just straight up quit smoking weed after they smoke the UD. Thats why it will never win a big HT cup. The judges are just weekend smokers, no tolerance, not seasoned heads and when they smoke my UD, they dont like it. But as I always say....there is folks who are always going to go buy the "Budweiser", But I dont do Budweiser,,,lol

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Honestly, thats always the way it is. Ive seen it a million times, you either love it or hate it. Ive seen people run out of my house and puke, I also know people who just straight up quit smoking weed after they smoke the UD. Thats why it will never win a big HT cup. The judges are just weekend smokers, no tolerance, not seasoned heads and when they smoke my UD, they dont like it. But as I always say....there is folks who are always going to go buy the "Budweiser", But I dont do Budweiser,,,lol
Yeah loompa u are the micro brew of cannabis genetics :)

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Lol, yeah. Should have guessed bringing in a causal smoker.. Smoking what looked like lettuce. I think my excitement to smoke the best weed I'd grown with him got the best
Of me ;). I believe in the back of his head he thought I laced it... Or has a unspoken respect for what I do. Which I'd hope the latter

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Here's the lanky pheno again
DSC00387

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Khaos, your lanky pheno has those upside-down twisted leaves I see. From what I remember those phenos are special. So while her structure may not be your favorite she may still end up being a keeper.

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Khaos, your lanky pheno has those upside-down twisted leaves I see. From what I remember those phenos are special. So while her structure may not be your favorite she may still end up being a keeper.

Thankz man good to know I'm transplanting all the yetis tomorrow and will snap new pics tomorrow to upload

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Staff I'm having a problem my image files say there to big to upload how do I fix this since u don't allow third party web sharing

burn4me

burn4me

subbed up and loving the show so far. positive vibes to you and you garden.

whatthe215

whatthe215

hey Khaos

open all you pics before you upload in a editing program, find the resize tool and change the higher pixel number (normally 3-4000 pixels) to 1200 pixels. then save and upload.

would be smart to run all photos through 'Easy Exif Delete' or a similar EXIF data stripping program to remove any identifying info. Many phones and even newer cameras will save GPS data attached to the photo.

Cronnoisseur

Cronnoisseur

Just read through the thread...IMO germinating temps don't make a diff for male/female ratio. For example I had a batch of 14 seeds I germed at 80+ temps because I wanted to speed things up and got 11 females. I did give them colder temps, high humidity and 18/6 light as seedlings trying to get more females. 5 different strains btw. Just my 2 cents.

I now believe sex is predetermined in the seed, if it wasn't then how do you explain fem seeds? I also direct sow to germinate no more cups of water and shit and I have 100% germ this method.

Sorry for rambling haha...back to subject I'm very stoked to see your yeti bx2 and f3 side by side...been waiting for the next drop and debating on which to get if not both

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

hey Khaos

open all you pics before you upload in a editing program, find the resize tool and change the higher pixel number (normally 3-4000 pixels) to 1200 pixels. then save and upload.

I dont have photo editing softwhere and my pics are taken in a camera with no gps on and then i transfer my sd card

would be smart to run all photos through 'Easy Exif Delete' or a similar EXIF data stripping program to remove any identifying info. Many phones and even newer cameras will save GPS data attached to the photo.

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

I have updates I want to post and can't post can anyone assist me plz

Latest posts

Top Bottom