Tips on growing SFV OG KUSH?

M

MASSES 420KING

swerve would these nutes do just as good iyo canna substra or earth juice complete lines or stick with the gh cause im going to grab nutes specifically for the sfv-og-kush also will unsulfered molasses work just as good as black strap [cant find black-strap anywhere]

swerve would these nutes do just as good iyo canna substra or earth juice complete lines or stick with the gh cause im going to grab nutes specifically for the sfv-og-kush also will unsulfered molasses work just as good as black strap [cant find black-strap anywhere]
thats a good question any answers guys oh and heres another instead of cal-mag would dolomite lime work [contains mag and cal]

Yes they sure do like lots of nutes....mine are outdoor, but they get fed tons 3 times a week,,,the last 1 has branches that are 2 feet long on each side and 4 colas....yeeeee haaaawww.and stands 5'11"

Anyone know the updated recipe?

From every thread post I can find from swerve I have this most consistently:

2 parts CALmg, 1 part Micro during veg.
The feeding chart posted is the opposite. Please clarify this Swerve or point me to the correct thread. I have tried searching CaliConnection's forum with no luck either.

I just purchased a 10 pack of Tahoe OG seeds and want to do it right.

I know this may be an old thread but if you want to grow the best og kush. This is the old school recipe we all know in the SFV.

https://wiki.miweed.org/wikiweeds/OG_Kush_Recipe_(nutrient) The only one I've replaced over the years is b-52 for vitamax. I feel that vitamax takes away from the better og smell that I get with b-52. If you use pro silicate which is also very popular double the amount suggested for pro tek since pro tek is stronger. I grow some of the best top shelf og in so cal and this is the recipe for growing og best known by all the old school growers in the sfv. You must use super nutrients A/B along with these supplements if using rockwool scrap the piranha and tarantula. It creates a thin layer black of film On top of rockwool which makes the water slide off the rockwool and not penetrate it well. Too much work scrapping that shit off all the time. And one last ingredient I would add to this list is liquid karma. Great price and if used with b-52 cut it by 1/2 and use the other 1/2 with liquid k. Finally do not over feed og. It's not a food white especially the sativa dominant og kush like sfv. Less is more.

The secrete to growing top shelf og is to keep her at balance. If recirculating, then the ppm in comes back the same as the ppm out. If running to waste then the ppm run of change over your feeding should stay the same. If it starts going up, dilute your ppm mix for your run to waste until you get to the point that for the given week the ppm you feed in and run to waste ppm comes back the same consistently for the next day. If it starts to climb dilute your mix by adding more ro water or vice versa if it's coming back to low adjust your a/b and bloom booster in the same ratios until
You achieve ppm run off balance. Use this schedule as a guide line and adjust your specific og pheno to get it to balance week by week. Master this and you will grow the best weed that your og genetics allows.

Last edited: