Tips on growing SFV OG KUSH?

• Thread starter Headach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Headach

Tips on growing SFV OG KUSH

I got the cuts from PNC, said it was from cali connect (sfv og kush)

Any tips? Like top it or leave it alone?

Well be run in a UC system

Lmk

H

Headach

Dig'd this up with the search function

From swerve

og is a food whore.. shit i give them 750ppm of nitrogen and calmag right when they root and go into my dwc system... then it gets bumped real fast to 1000ppm... when i switched this last run to 12/12 i was at shit i dunno 1250-1300ppm before even going into flower. and i will top them off at 2000ppm of bloom calmag and kool bloom. before my 3 weeks flush. and not a burn anywhere on the leaves or in the buds.. and let me tell you i got og kolas right now that are just under arms length and they are a true 3 weeks into flower. im talking insane og dank....hahahahahaa i take all my og at 70-75 days nothing earlier i like the weight it puts on those last 2 weeks. you can go from a 2 ounce plant to a 4 ounce plant in those last 2-3 weeks. trust me on that... rock hard dense as all hell lemon pledge pinesol kerosine smelling and tasting buds......ok lt me help ya a bit here...

i run dwc lucas formula as well. but i run 12X 5 gallon at one spot another spot i run 50X5gall and an old spot of mine we ran just under 200X5gal alll dwc...so i ahve some experience here...oh and all the grows were og and Chemdog D and Chemdog #4 and underdawg cut. so everything you said sounds great 600w co2 and all that jazz... start them off kinda chill until you notice they are growing once they get growing hit them good with nitrogen and calmag.. those are your friends with og... og is a cal mag whore.... she will eat as much of it as you can throw at it... the longest possible veg and as much lst and topping or fimming or training you can do to get them to bush out... if you can set up a trelis and weave them through the trelis kinda like a scrog grow... og can be lanky if you dont stay on her with supercropping or lst.... when she starts to stretch pinch the stem ie supercrop. this will cause her to branch out more.... if you can veg them for 20+ days in a dwc you will have pretty large plants if you have the head space that is. but they will yeild killer for you f you can get them fairly big and bushy

H

Headach

Some more

Questioned from SoG

can someone please set me straight and give me a little hand here
i feel more confused now then i was before i started
trying to figure out the feeding regiment for my girls
i know we run GH 3Part and ditch the Gro and run with CaMg+ 5-15ml
then reverse the Lucas formula to 0-2-1
is that for Veg also, or veg remains 0-1-2?
how much Hygrozyme do i need to run?

is this still the sugested ingredients list?
CalMag
Micro
Bloom
Liquid KoolBloom
Powder Koolbloom
Hygrozyme
(i am running AeroNFT)

Thanks in advance

SoG

Swerve response

o yeah you have the right kinds of nutes..
you want 1 part micro- 2 parts calmag in veg... then when you get really close to bloom like the week before go 1 part micro 1 part bloom 2 parts calmag. then increase the bloom and decrease the micro throughout flowering til about week 6 then cut out the micro all together as the calmag has nitrogen in it still.. then increase the blooms ie koolbloom and rock and roll til flush

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
what happend to the chart? hygrozyme is good stuff man you will notice a differnce without it. not only that you wont see any algea when you use it

H

Headach

I just fixed it. I would like to run a sterile environment in my UC, meaning no bacteria is being induce only chemical nutes. There is no point in introducing bacteria when your going to use h2o2 or chlorine to maintain a clean recirculated environment.

H

HannaMan

Honestly, so fucking confusing.. I tried reading through about 7 pages of non-sense today and nobody can make any sense. Is everyone to high to write complete sentences or am I to fucking high to read them??

Swerve contradicted himself on his feeding schedule once or twice in the last thread, and overall I was completely fucking lost.

This is the interpertation I GOT, and wrote down for myself, from the previous thread

For Veg, 2 parts Micro, 1 part CALMAG to replace GROW.

For Bloom, 1 part micro, 2 parts bloom, 2 part calmag.

I wish somebody could make it simple and just write out the formula like above...but then again, maybe im the simp who's not understanding!

I've been using GH 3 part with OG without CALMAG in RO and the only signs of -CALMAG it showed me was during the transition to bloom...I believe she is a mag whore, and probably would've appreciated it before she showed me any signs of deficiency.

Although my girls look flawless, I feel as Swerve probably has them dialed in for a quicker, thicker, more abundant rate of growth.

This is my recpie I created from my personal as well as others experiences.

VEG: 2 parts Micro, 2 part cal mag. Additives include Hygyrozyme, Floranectar maybe once.
TRANSITION (week before flip until end of stretch): 1 part micro, 1 part bloom, 2 part calmag
BLOOM: 1 part micro, 2 part bloom, 2 part cal mag until about week 4. then 1 part until week 6. then cut it off until chop. Kool Bloom weeks 3-5, Overdrive 6-7, Flush 8-9. My strain is ready by Day 60, but I plan on taking her to 65. Floranectar periodically.

I've noticed that the OG's seem to hold there nitrogen if fed properly all the way through flower, I am going to start cutting off the micro as well...good tip I didn't find earlier, but makes perfect sense.

GH 3 part is THE SHIT. I dont care what anyone says.

Thanks for starting this thread, can't wait to try this on my OG.

I wonder how well this recipe will work for Sour Diesel. She is a nitrogen CAL MAG whore herself.

EDIT: Apparently that chart isn't accurate, considering it says to feed until week 9 and Swerve is saying stop calmag+nitrogen @ week 6. I'm assuming adjust accordingly or is it just that bad?

PS: Top her early, after 4th or 5th node. Fim works well too.

420OGFarmhand

Ok Bro I've spent years so don't sweat your days. First run the Hygrozyme in the GH 3 part you want to keep the PH at 6.0-6.5 You will be fine Use Reverse Osmosis water!

the chart here.

Its all trial and error figure out what works then stick with it. Number one concern is water quality you need R/O water or at least Dechlorinated Good geneticss also a Must :icon_dizzy:

H

Headach

thanks for chiming in. thats the type of information I'm seeking for. i still would love to hear from swerve himself.

D

Dubwobble

I have grown the SFV OG a couple times now.

I have done them smaller non-topped 1 cola plants, and I have doen some as topped and suppercropped plants with an extended veg.

To realize the true potential and yield of the SFV I recommend topping it early and suppercroping each branch to get an "upside-down candelabra" shaped plant with no main cola. Let it get big, and if in soil have it in a big (3 gallon +) pot.

I used the GH 3 part, but the actual entire line (Flora Nectar, Diamond Nectar, Florashield, Kool Bloom, etc.). I also used the General Organics Cal/Mag+ with every watering.

I got the best yields out of any OG I ever did this way with the SFV.

Swerve's recomendations in the above quotes are spot on.
I have found them to be my experience's with the SFV as well.

420king-spaded

is the zero water system that is advertized on tv considered a ro machine or ro water do you think that water would be good for the sfv og kush

H

Headach

I have no idea, just use reverse osmosis water. still waiting upon swerve answer :)

Couple more quest for ya...

Recommended veg hours for these girls? 24 or 18

co2 or no co2 for veg

waiting paitently while these baby are veggin :)

S

Swerve

ok sorry its been busy.. ok lots of topping lots of lst'n lots of supercropping in order to yeild on og...

i cut out my micro at week 6 of flower usually and i run calmag until i start flushing..
veg under 18/6

co2 can only help usually about 1200 or so ppm i believe...

i dont use ro water..

H

Headach

you dont use ro water? my ro water in socal is about 700+ppm give or take.

I have been running 24hr veg in the last 5 days since i got the clone will cut it back to 18 now.

So is the feed chart is spot on? i wont use hygrozyme in my system though.

K

kmk4eva

yea my ro water in so cal is 10 ppm ro water is a must thats strange you dont use it swerve i like to know i have next nothing in my water so i can see how much each nute bumps up the ppms so i can adjust my feeding as close too perfect as possible

Latest posts

Top Bottom